Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 18563
-
04-11-26 06:49 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 151Serene is back
I talked to Serene this morning. She apologizes for maybe not replying to text the last week or so. She had phone issues and a personal issue she needed to address.
She fixed her phone issues but has lost some older texts. So if you contact her she may not have the history of your texts. She also took care of the personal issue.
She is back in business to give very good professional massages. As always she is a lovely lady that will help you relax.
-
04-11-26 04:36 #17947Banned Member

Posts: 29[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls, use the "Report Post" button.
A2
-
04-10-26 20:46 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 346Did you
Make it to Sakura yet to give us all your latest review? Under what name did you give Alica a 9? You're currently showing 3 posts now none of which are reviews.
Originally Posted by MrDefinitely
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 15:37 #17945Banned Member

Posts: 29Alice hey Alice
That's why I specifically asked. Unless the person at Sakura gave me the wrong information, This is not the Alice from last September. That girl was unreal. Rated her a 9. September was my best month there.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 15:08 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 474Sakura
Alice was there a few months ago unless this is a different Alice.
.
Originally Posted by MrDefinitely
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:12 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 830Deli Loves Big Eaters!
G'day, I shouldn't think the deli attendants would have a problem offering spa services to a larger, Teddy bear type. After all, it's a business, and big men (and women) need therapeutic services, too.
Same general guidance applies for all body types: Come Correct. That means freshly showered, fresh breath, clean clothes and cash. Be polite and engaging. That's a winning formula.
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:44 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 35No Issues
I'm around 350 lbs and had no issues. Didn't feel like I was treated any different. The tables were study but stiff but I was fine.
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:23 #17941Regular Member

Posts: 22Fat Man Like Sandwiches
Good afternoon,
Question regarding the Deli if someone would be so kind to assist a newperson out.
Biggest (pun intended) are any of you mongers overweight that visit this place? How do they react / treat fat guys? As a fat guy myself I've had no trouble at other L1 places in past but those seem pretty generic. Once I found out the table was solid I've never second thought the issue, but with the deli I worry the service volume may be a hinderance for a fellow fat guy with not the largest endowment.
TIA.
-
04-09-26 07:50 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura
Yes, you're right. Those are the new girls, and yes Mandy has been here before. Just a friendly suggestion, since this is a new rotation, perhaps go there yourself and provide us a review, since some of us can't get out as fast. That would help you too, since you only have two posts. Both of them yesterday. And it would start to help your status go from Regular member to Senior member over time. That's how I had to start too. Let us know how you make out!
Originally Posted by MrDefinitely
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 15:06 #17939Banned Member

Posts: 29Sakura new girls
Girls this month are Elia, Bailey, Alice, and Mandy. Elia, Bailey, Alice are new, Mandy is the only one returning and has been reviewed multiple times. Reviews are much appreciated, as are any physical descriptions.
-
04-07-26 16:38 #17938Regular Member

Posts: 4Bailey was her name, at least that is what she told me! I agree with everything you said as well, tiny but huge man-mades that I did not like!
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 10:02 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Had some time to kill so thought I would try the line up without Mimi.
Drew first room to left.
Tiny petite 4 ft something maybe 95 lbs.
Dang nice little body with man made c s.
Very attractive little thing.
Massage was almost non existent, more of a rub.
BBBJ was good but she kept stopping to wipe off every time I got going she would stop.
Probably used half a box of wipes trying to sanitize me over and over.
Covered mish, cowgirl, doggie.
Was entertaining, mostly because she is so tiny and has a great body.
Did not get her name.
Would have been a lot more fun if she would get over the germ phobia.
-
04-07-26 07:13 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 68Mailbox is full
Hey Kinger! Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:17 #17935Regular Member

Posts: 6What she look like?
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 18:22 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 153Banning
Can one of you gentle souls text me the address please, I'd be grateful.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




