Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 16030
-
04-08-26 02:14 #15265Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Suly at Aroma Spa
Suly was her name. She was a nice fit little Asian treasure. This girl does everything she sucks and she fucks. Great body on her too she was tight as hell. Beautiful all natural C cup titties too. Massage wasn't bad more of a tease but just the way I like it. Cupped the balls play with my taint for a little bit before she flipped me over and went all handy on me. Her hand technique was good one hand over the other nice and slow until I was walk hard. The cover came on she took my cock in her mouth she likes to flick the tip of my dick on her tongue, pretty hot. Put a little lube on and got on top she leaned in so I could suck those titties and I gave her a nice pounding from below. Nothing better than seeing natural titties bounce around during a pounding. Put her on her back for the finish she rapped her legs around me and squeeze all the juices out. What a good time.
-
04-07-26 21:29 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 60Monger on the way
Ok, best and most consistent / dependable spa with above average girls closest to the strip? Go!
Also, if someone wouldn't mind sharing the location to dm where the best Latina spa action is happening I would be forever grateful. DMsare open and I'll report back for certain.
-
04-07-26 20:46 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 28NN Spa
Went to try this place the other day. Got an older woman with decent naturals but next to no English skills. TS was not good. No teasing. No BBBJ. No rimming. Just a quick wash and dry. Back in the room, there was very little of anything except pretty much straight to fucking, which wasn't terrible, but wasn't anything to write home about. After I finished, she gave me a scalp massage with one hand while she talked on the phone with someone and in the process tied my hair into matted knots. It wasn't a great experience overall. I tried to get her name, but she didn't understand the question.
-
04-07-26 19:37 #15262Regular Member

Posts: 8Need this!
Man this is exactly what I'm looking for!
Originally Posted by Dropithot
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 19:17 #15261Regular Member

Posts: 8Would you mind DM me the address? I must find this place!
Originally Posted by Speedygoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 13:23 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 29Nplus Spa young Latina Nicky
Drove down to the 2200 block of paradise to this new shop that I've been in a few times that had some hot Brazilian girls. Was greeted at The door by A 20 something year-old gorgeous Brazilian named Nicky. She's about 5 foot 2 and 105 pounds with a great booty, flat belly and a large rack. Jet black hair that is silky and long, had the cutest smile and welcomed me in to the shop. Took the house fee and walked me back to the second room and asked me to take my clothes off and lay down and get comfortable and that she would be back shortly. When she returned, she had changed clothes and was wearing a white bikini that barely covered her nipples, and the bottoms were the butt flosser type. This girl would definitely turn heads if she was at a swimming pool at a fancy Miami hotel.
She walked up to me and reached down and immediately started, squeezing my balls, I was standing at attention in no time. I reached around and undid the string of her bikini so that I could unveil those beautiful boobs. I asked her to sit on the table, and then I removed her bottoms and pushed her legs back and stuck my tongue deep inside that clean shaved kitty. I was squeezing her tits and licking her very softly and she got wet rather quickly. Stay down there for a good 10 minutes until she had an orgasm and there's nothing like a 23-year-old drenching in your face with that warm slime. Gave her a few seconds to relax and then she got up and asked me to lay down. So I laid down and she started massaging my chest and then went to town on my cock, and then before I know it, she had my cock halfway down her throat. Great deep throat skills bobbing up and down, and I was loving every minute of it. Let her go on for five minutes or so, but I didn't want to blow early, so I asked her if I could fuck her.
Nicky grabbed a condom and rolled it on and then took it upon herself to mount me in cowgirl style. Excellent riding skills and what a beautiful site with those D cups bouncing up and down. She rode for a good 5 minutes and then asked me to get on top. I started in the missionary position and entered her slowly. She has a super tight kitty, but was able to work my way all the way in eventually. Pounded away in this position and then put her in the side straddle position so that I could squeeze her tits. Side straddle was the best because it felt even tighter and I pumped away for a good 7 minutes before exploding inside of the cover.
Nicky gave me two thumbs up and then left the room to get some towels and then returned and cleaned me up nicely and then asked me if I wanted to take a shower which I did. Gave me a hug afterwards and asked me to return to see her, she's the youngest one that I've seen in town so I will definitely be back before she leaves. Gave me a bottle of water and I was on my way.
-
04-07-26 12:44 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 135NN spa Mimi
That name is very familiar, has she been there before? If I'm thinking the same one then she is definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 11:57 #15258Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Lucky at Desert Inn Spa
I saw Lucky the last time I visited this spa, but the last time I did the session, I think that was the name. Lucky has some nice, big DD tits, and the swing in the wind from behind. Easy to grab on, which makes it easier to pound away, like grabbing a grab bar, but these are grab tits. She started off with a strong massage on the back. I had to tell her not so hard. She eased up a little. She gave a nice BBBJ, which led to the CFS in a few positions, finishing up Mish on the table. Either one of these girls will suffice for getting a load of your mind. 80/200 for the damage.
-
04-07-26 11:52 #15257Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Tina at Ruby Spa
Tina at Ruby spa on Rainbow was my go-to release for the day. She has a killer body with nice little C-cups. Her face is not bad either, especially her mouth skills. She does a nice BBBJ. I almost CIM but I had to see how tight that pussy was. It was certainly tight, and she is quite flexible, doing CFS in many positions, finishing up DS pounding her nice and hard. She does take a nice pounding for sure. I think she said she was here for a month.
-
04-07-26 00:29 #15256Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Nina at Desert Asian Spa
The whole girlfriend experiences kind of vague because let's face it girlfriends usually don't do half this shit anyway so everything I consider sexual is a girlfriend experience LOL. When I arrived, Nina took me into the room and started DFK. Her body felt incredible and I loved how passionate she was. I gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a very nice and strong massage. I was surprised how good her massage technique was. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight ass and started rubbing her legs and sliding my hand between her legs. After a few minutes I couldn't take anymore and flipped over with my rock hard dick swinging. She looked at it and started sucking and stroking in perfect rhythm. I wanted to taste her so we got into 69 and I started to flick her bean with my tongue. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting close because she started clinching and grinding on my face so I pressed and flicked faster. She started convulsing and sucking harder. After two more orgasms I got her to put the condom on and she started to slowly lower her pussy on my dick. She has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. It was incredible. She rode me for a bit, then she started DFK and fucking me. She had a couple more orgasms and was soaking wet. I stood up and we got into standing mish. Watching her laying there with her perfect tits bouncing as I pounded away was just too much and I blew in the bag. I laid down next to her for a bit since we were both exhausted and sweaty. Afterwards she got the hot towel and cleaned me up, gave me a water and I was on my way. Let's see my girlfriend match that.
-
04-06-26 22:20 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 172New Lavender massage. Lili
Visited New Lavender on Easter holiday. I was hoping to see Abby. Abby wasn't there. Michelle & Lili were available. Both looked young (in their 30's). I chose Lili.
Lili gave me a table shower with her dress on. Showing some breasts cleavage & her beautiful smooth legs. We went back to the first room. She took off her dress and allowed me to kiss & touch her breasts & sexy slim body. Her pussy tasted fresh. I used my tongue & figure to drill her pussy. She was wet quickly. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. 4 or 5 minutes later, she put the rubber on my pole. I hit her pussy deep. I enjoyed my holiday.
-
04-06-26 18:36 #15254Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57N Plus Spa
Went and visited Nicky at and Plus Spa. Beautiful Latina with long black hair and an amazing body. She checked all the boxes and was an amazing time. When we got into the room we discussed pricing and agreed on $250 out the door. I appreciated that we discussed this prior to the session so there was no surprises further on.
I opted to skip the massaged today and get down it. The session kicked off with a little strip tease from her and she looked damn good during it. She started with a BBBJ. Great suction and speed from her.
Once I couldn't take it anymore and feared of finishing from her BJ I asked for the condom and we started CFS. From the start I knew I wanted to finish in doggy. So we started in missionary first. She has a nice tight and toned body and missionary was a good intro and warm up. Even in missionary I knew I wasn't lasting much longer so decided to switch it up for doggy. We both hopped up on the bed and I went full speed ahead with Nicky. She could take a beating and I unloaded one of the biggest loads of my life in the cover.
Nicky was a freak and damn good time. One of the better Latinas I've seen.
-
04-06-26 15:31 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 1881Massage near Downtown Fremont
Not a whole lot of choices in Fremont Downtown area. If you need to stick within the area, indie is your best bet. Isabella works near atomic liquor but she's super thicck.
Originally Posted by Funsteve1111
[View Original Post]
The other spot that's UTR (I know nothing about it) other than where's it's supposed to be. Business building corner of 4th and Lewis supposed to be called Vegas massage. But I'm guessing it's just one person working, suite 700.
Again never been to the above so not sure if it's good or not. Good luck!
-
04-06-26 15:11 #15252Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Latina Heat at Destellos
Came in expecting a full HE service I got that and more. Ximena was a very cute Latina girl who knew how to back that ass up. A massage was much better than I expect. Took at least 40 minutes I wrapping my back my inner thighs even my ass crack. I turned over gave her the tip she got out of those clothes pretty fast and looked amazing. She caught me off guard by putting oil all over her tits and her stomach got on top as I heard a slide her body all over. My bare cock almost slipped in that kitty a couple times it was so hot. She moved her way down sorry to blow me without the cover and I was in heaven. After strapping me on she got on top and it was like screwing a slip and slide we were all oily. I put her in reverse and she just pounded that ass and it sounded amazing clapping against my cock. I blew my load asked how long she's going to be there she said for at least another week so I'm going to definitely hit her up again.
-
04-06-26 13:38 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 221Fremont area recs?
Hey everyone. I'm going to be staying in the Fremont Street area. Any recommendations for good massage places? Everything I find seems to be like five or 6 miles away LOL.












Reply With Quote




