Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 37339
-
04-08-26 01:25 #36289Senior Member

Posts: 98Was that the one next door to the decent Chinese food place? Wow, that's been there decades hasn't it?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:47 #36288Senior Member

Posts: 143Indeed. Things are way different now.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:36 #36287Senior Member

Posts: 395I think it is a unique place that we lost along with a lot of unique times.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:09 #36286Senior Member

Posts: 143Schvitz
Used to go there years ago. Anything similar still around?
Also- seeking a UTR in the Warren area. Can anyone help me out?
-
04-07-26 20:49 #36285Senior Member

Posts: 141Anything near Romulus?
I have to be in Romulus all next week for work. Any decent massage places around? I don't need FS but I'm not against it.
-
04-07-26 20:26 #36284Senior Member

Posts: 127Picture
What Picture??
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 13:04 #36283Banned Member

Posts: 141Went to Great Hands.
Eva is gone.
Lisa is not bad, the picture obv has some face filter, the massage was better than the usual.
Typical AMP service. She wanted $200 for FS but I bartered down to $150. Then when I asked about CIM she wanted another $100.
Busy spot.
-
04-07-26 11:15 #36282Senior Member

Posts: 345Cindy was the white woman?
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 08:37 #36281Regular Member

Posts: 16Around that same area years ago next to the dog. Grooming place on there was a spa that had a bunch of hotties one named Apple they then moved to Royal oak a small building off Woodward up stairs I miss those day's. If anyone recalls them.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:47 #36280Regular Member

Posts: 18My time
Same spot, same phone number. Even though I got no action, from discussion here it sounds like they were being cautious since I'm not a regular. It was also locked but there is a doorbell. Happy to hear if anyone has recent success.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:41 #36279Senior Member

Posts: 144My first ever experience
Wow, that just brought me back. Cindy was her name. Will never forget her. My first Parlor experience.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:00 #36278Senior Member

Posts: 81Vital Troy?
If anyone goes (its a bit far for me) report if they have ChinChin there. I was addicted.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:41 #36277Senior Member

Posts: 263Sounds like a recipe for success.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:34 #36276Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital Reborn in Troy
My regular tells me that the owner of Vital will re-open in Troy. And is trying to "borrow" a state license from a (nother)/ existing spa.
-
04-06-26 13:55 #36275Senior Member

Posts: 39My Time is now open, confirmed
See title.
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




