Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1727
-
04-20-26 16:19 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 146Grape
I can confirm Annie was there over the weekend and the previous description of her from someone is accurate. She has very good English skills compared to most and a really nice and firm set of what appeared to be bolt-ons. I enjoyed my half hour and she made sure I got all of my time.
-
04-17-26 14:03 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 740Grape and Lola
A post I made that has not been published is inaccurate, Lola arrives tomorrow and will leave the 21st. Sorry for the inaccuracy, I misread the bosses message.
-
04-17-26 13:21 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 256Fruit Stand rotation?
Got a random text out of the blue From Grapes number.
Said "Lola will be here between tomorrow and the twenty first. If any customers are interested in coming to see."
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
04-17-26 12:01 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 740Lola fans at Grape
FYI.
I was just told Lola will return about the 21st for a short day.
-
04-17-26 07:03 #1618Regular Member

Posts: 2Prof, as of this week Lulu has left the building and Annie is her replacement. No sniffing and good English.
Originally Posted by ProfFate
[View Original Post]
Annie is Probably mid to late 30's with a slight pooch and all tatted up. 5-6 tattoos maybe more.
-
04-08-26 18:14 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 256Repeats phrases
Yeah I got the "I like you" "you very handsome" and "soo big" in refrence to my schlong from Lulu. I'm sure it's the same scritp she uses with everyone LOL.
Originally Posted by ProfFate
[View Original Post]
Her massage was so so. But She wasn't bad looking, it's just the sniffing and spitting ruined the whole session.
It's not like she can call in and take off when she's sick. She was the only one there the day I went. Maybe we should give her a break and try her again in a few weeks.
But I wouldn't go anytime soon if she's got the crud.
-
04-08-26 16:44 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 43I can vouch for this. Went and saw Lulu and was underwhelmed. Massage was meh, she sniffed the whole time and spit into paper towels. She also speaks less than zero English and just repeats phrases at you. "I like you" "I like you" "I like you". Yeesh.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
Neither Lilly or Lulu are really my jam. I will miss Lola, she was a gem. I'll probably wait for the next rotation to visit.
I did go to Apple in Roanoke recently and spent some time with Candy. If you are ever over that way, I can 100% recommend. You'll have a good time.
-
04-06-26 19:04 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 256I know Lilly has many fans, as a matter of fact she's a favorite of a senior member on here who I share the most info with.
Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin
[View Original Post]
I only had her once, so can't say if she's changed. She's nice, but lookswise she doesn't crack my list of top 4 favorite fruit stand broads.
Again she's very nice, and a couple of times when I was leaving and she wasn't busy she stood by her rooms door and said " Me next time".
She's not Fugly or anything, I'd possibly see her again. But after seeing Fei Fei and Mina, I thought Lilly looked old enough to be their Mama.
-
04-06-26 18:24 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 33Nd2
Went by ND2 on Saturday with 2 new girls one was Lucy and did not get the name of the other one. Subpar to say the least so I did not partake. Hopefully the scene will get better soon.
-
04-06-26 16:57 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 52Grape
Thank you and I saw the update too, have you noticed a change in Lilly since she now has that rich BF?
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 11:21 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 256Fruit Stand
*UPDATE* Lilly went to NY for a few days supposed to return tomorrow 4/7.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
The Other girl Lulu is on the rag until tomorrow so only L1 and L2 available. She also has a cold. I'd probably wait a week before seeing her.
Lulu is decent looking, however every 5 seconds she was snorting snot up her nose during my massage. It was a mood breaker and disgusting for sure.
It gets even worse. During the CBJ I'm not sure if she vomited or it was a huge Loogie she hocked (due to her cold) and spit into a paper towel halfway through. But it was nasty.
-
04-05-26 17:17 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 256I was told last week by the Boss, that this months line up would be Lilly & Lulu.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
Lilly has probably been there at least 2 months. Lulu would be new to this location, since Lola just left.
But Everything is subject to change.
-
04-05-26 12:05 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 740Grape
Anyone know the current line up? I was told by a friend that Lola has left and the other one is only seeing 1-2 a day?
Thanks.
-
03-31-26 12:34 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 256Yes! Although I got it wrong (didn't take the time to scroll back), your post about the sign stating "under ware must stay on" at YouSai was the post I was thinking about.
Originally Posted by SWMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 23:18 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 200YouSai
It has been a while since I have been there. So, things may have changed. The older ladies at YouSai and Healing Hands were sisters. The one at Healing Hands was married. I did not like her as much. The one at YouSai had a boyfriend who's name will not be mentioned but goes by SWMonger on this board. I am older too so the age didn't bother me. She did not provide extras beyond the usual happy ending. Eventually, I was able to seduce her, at first she resisted due to my wedding ring, but we were both horny. One day in October after FS she told me that she was getting married in November. I am happy for her, she was really nice and sweet. I went back after the wedding date and sure enough she introduced me to her husband, I hope he does not read this board. She pointed to the wall where a hand written poster was written "under ware must stay on" I tried to convince her that I would never kiss and tell or screw and tell as the case may be but no dice. We communicated by translation aps on the phone and she confessed she wanted a green card.
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





