Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 59509
-
04-06-26 20:48 #58549Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone tried that Stormy's massage woman?
I saw a Stormy's massage on Facebook. She seems to be active on the profile, and the titties definitely have me curious.
Anyone tried her out before? I found her on Yelp too.
-
04-06-26 18:19 #58548Senior Member

Posts: 194ATF Fun and Grooming with Dollars.
3 years ago, I went and had newbie 42 year old, spinner Asian. 5'4 and about 98 lbs. I groomed her with tip amounts. The better the experience the more money I gave her. From the start, she never asked for a tip. So I started with House. 7 and low level L1 40. Eventually over 7 visits I was matching the house. High Level L1. Lifted Blouse and dropping pants to he floor, removed bra, teasing me Face down, then on the flip using her Nice pointy hard Bs rubbing my Mr. wonderful. Sucking her tits, and don't know where she got the skills on how she used her hands and fingers, but she drains me completely. I have complete access, FIV and butt rubbing, but I never inserted finger. Never rushed, never interrupted. I'm 78 years old, and truly blessed. Today she asked me what my favorite music, hard to understand, English isn't great. After I dressed, she had her phone out playing the music as I was trying to pay her in the hallway. Instead of taking the money, she wanted me to dance with her. I did. I put this up to help people understand, how to get where you want to go. I saw a post on here, where a guy was having no luck. I know I can do it again. I found another that moved up the grooming station quickly. By the third visit she was delivering a naked L1, and a great ending with sound affects saying F M P. Maybe its my age and clean lean look and gentle demeanor. I guess they call this GFE.
-
04-06-26 10:28 #58547Senior Member

Posts: 315Sam's spots in Duluth
Does anyone know if Samantha have any talent meaning how girl worth visiting? Moonlight a few days ago had 2 tanks and not even average looking. Any info would be appreciated.
-
04-06-26 09:20 #58546Senior Member

Posts: 203Looks like you were able to finally crack the code at Lan! You've been putting in a lot of time and money here to open up the menu lately from your previous posts.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 09:19 #58545Senior Member

Posts: 203Thanks for confirming. That has pretty much been my experience as well. Options in the area are also getting much slimmer. Natural Health Care, just down the street on Pleasant Hill, 888 near PH and Cruze, Anna's, etc. They are all no bueno.
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 09:04 #58544Senior Member

Posts: 65LAN Massage
Linda provides a great massage! Summer is also good but of little lesser quality.
Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7
[View Original Post]
Linda allows FIV and FS; between $$ and $$$ for 60-90 min. They will not negotiate but will leave it to the person to be responsible when the servie is completed.
Summer will allow UTC top but bottom only OTC. Prices the same.
-
04-06-26 06:18 #58543Senior Member

Posts: 48Oriental
The last time I went a few months ago I got nothing but a decent massage. But from previous experience I think it's usually reliable for L1 Seem to be a bit older providers though. I don't know who to ask for anymore. Other places around the area are probably better.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 01:22 #58542Senior Member

Posts: 203Is there anyone worth seeing there? I have never even gotten a basic L1 there.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 21:36 #58541Senior Member

Posts: 42What's the damage for FIV and FS for both? Is the massage good too?
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 20:10 #58540Regular Member

Posts: 10Mint lineup
Trying to see what the lineup at mint is these days. Kinda got spoiled when clara was in town and never really was interested in the other girls she introduced me to. Dm's are open and TIA.
-
04-05-26 13:32 #58539Senior Member

Posts: 65Hidden Gems
Yes. Summer or Linda at LAN Massage. I just wore out Linda with FIV and FS backdoor so today she is ripe. Summer is more subdued but you can surely work on her to get more relaxed. Both MLF AMP around mid forties nice figures.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 09:57 #58538Senior Member

Posts: 40Relax
Biggest thing you need to do is to relax—if you are nervous, they may sense that and then themselves become nervous. LIke the first reply to your post, if you are at a place known for it, it will come. Couple things you can do to ease yourself and assess the situation:
Originally Posted by Jessifer
[View Original Post]
- lie face down undraped. They will mostly come in and drape you, but at least you have let them know.
- while face down, "accidentally" brush your hand against leg. If they don't move away, try to rub your hand against the leg.
But I do respect that you say you don't want to push it. Very much agree. If they are not interested, don't push it and enjoy the massage and on to the next place.
Relax good sir and DM if you have any other specific questions.
-
04-04-26 16:52 #58537Senior Member

Posts: 194Signals
You don't have to ask, if you are in a place that does it, they will come up with the signal. You are tipping way too much for an L1 unless you are grooming a girl. L1 Clothes on no touch, the most $60.00 with clothes touch 75 with touch bare skin 80, FIV 100.
Originally Posted by Jessifer
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 09:45 #58536Regular Member

Posts: 10Experiences at Golden + Starlight
My first time trying anything was at starlight. No L1 offered, but I wasn't pushy and asking. I am unsure how to navigate these situations and terminology that the ladies are looking for. Otherwise, the massage was fine.
After I tried Golden twice, up near GVL. First time I had an older lady, not a looker at all. Rough massage, into flip with just pointing. . 8 for the hour to the house, and $ for tip. She couldn't even get me to finish, but I was being so nice I still gave full tip. Second time I met Sally. Wonderful, fun and great personality. Older, but not a bad looker at all. Excellent massage, but no hint towards L1+ on the tip. I get nervous, and I am still unsure on how to bridge the gap.
I would love to hear any advice anyone has going forward.
I plan on seeing another provider in the next few days, but from an agency. Jane seems to be popular and I am dying to give it a go.
-
04-04-26 02:52 #58535Senior Member

Posts: 330Hell 80 house has been normal for at least a year at most places I've tried. A couple were 70 but not many.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




