Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 800
-
04-12-26 21:10 #620Regular Member

Posts: 5Blocked?
Hi guys- if you fail verification once, do they block you? I tried to get verified in early January of this year, and because I don't have a paystub, I couldn't get verified. I messaged again yesterday with my business card instead, and there's no answer. I have a good relationship with BP bookers and I go to LA a few times a year to see Korean girls, and have never had trouble verifying with any of the angencies there. Is there no hope for me? 😢 Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I am 'banned', are there any alternatives for young kgirls in chicago? Thanks.
-
04-10-26 20:50 #619Senior Member

Posts: 308Ai
Had a great time with Ai in Glenview. Outstanding giant soft natural breasts. Cute face and service was really good. I would say she's early forties. Would recommend.
-
04-09-26 18:39 #618Senior Member

Posts: 364Usually
Congratulations and welcome.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
Each girl sets her own price and its listed in parentheses (360) on each girls individual page.
That's for 1 hr.
They usually have a white board where upgrades are listed but some girls have no upgrades.
Also found (not always) the last digit of the girls she tells you her aprox age categories although it doesn't always work.
So 22 is twenties.
23 is thirties.
24 is forties.
And 25 is fifties.
Also usually off the girls face is blocked that means these pictures are more accurate and she might be younger in person.
Usually the ones where you can see face are photo shopped and the real girl will look aprox 10 years older (not always though, Brianna and Lynn looked exactly like their pics).
Also keep in mind korean girls look 10 years younger than there age usually.
So a K girl who is 35 looks 25.
Here's a general Menu.
280 half hour.
360 full hour.
40 for second pop.
100 for bare (no condom).
200 to take video while your banging here (rare but some girlies offer it).
Standard KP service included in normal service (280/360).
DFK.
She showers you and cleans you nice.
BBBJ.
Cat Bath.
Massage (girlfriend style not pro just pleasurable).
CFS Mish, Dog, cowgirl etc (BBFS upgrade100).
Cum in her mouth (my personal favorite part so nice to blow in a warm mouth getting sucked dry).
Rinse off shower.
Mint and a bottle of water.
For 280 you can't beat it.
If they bring in a young 20 year old I usually do the BBFS upgrade but only if she's really special.
Have fun.
Darth.
-
04-09-26 18:35 #617Senior Member

Posts: 692$360/ hr for BBBJ, DATY, CFS, LFK (a majority do DFK). Most include a shower together at the beginning and end, and most start playing in the shower, not all. One shot, but use the whole hour. A few write on a white board that MSOG is $40, some write "Bare 100. ".
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
Read the forums here to know with individual ladies.
-
04-09-26 15:07 #616Senior Member

Posts: 153Accepted to KP
Hi there:
I finally got accepted to KP, I am just wondering on prices for the girls, since I'm a thinking of seeing one this week.
-
04-06-26 23:33 #615Senior Member

Posts: 36440 for second pop
Only thing listed was 40 for second pop.
Originally Posted by RandomScreen
[View Original Post]
No BBFS unfortunately.
Darth.
-
04-06-26 17:37 #614Regular Member

Posts: 23White board available?
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:47 #613Senior Member

Posts: 364I did
I did, I had a great time on Saturday with her.
Originally Posted by JavaChip
[View Original Post]
She got a haircut, but she's still the same girl in the pictures.
It is true she's older in person, I would guess high 30's or low 40's.
She did everything I needed, and took care of me very well. I had a wonderful time, she's an excellent kisser. And she has a fantastic ass.
I also prefer my girls teens or 20's.
To my knowledge, KP just doesn't offer that. All of the girls are in the 30's or 40's with maybe an occasional exception, like Victoria Who was upper 20's I would say.
For me, in my 50's, that's still 15-20 years younger than me, and for $280 good price, so I don't mind a good Korean MILF.
In my opinion, totally worth it and I'm even thinking about repeating.
Hope this is helpful, happy hobbies.
Darth.
-
04-05-26 10:54 #612Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone seen Olivia recently, based on ter review and pics touch ups she seems very old, 40+!
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 06:51 #611Senior Member

Posts: 958I wouldn't expect her to be there, most likely picture is being used. Just like most spa's what you see on a web ad isn't what you get at the door. That being said I'd be interested if anyone stops in for a visit to check, it's been years since I've been there personally. Last time it was to much like an assembly line and as I get older I prefer the fiction of attraction.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 12:06 #610Senior Member

Posts: 234Would love to know how's the talent there. Been a Lanes guy for awhile and Crystal has a nice MILF with an amazing body.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:54 #609Senior Member

Posts: 364Brianna at Ivy spa?
Notice the picture in this ad.
I know that girl.
Brianna she's a kp girl.
Is she really at Ivy in Lombard?
Can anyone confirm or did they steal kp's picture?
https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13263978.html
Darth.
-
04-02-26 18:25 #608Senior Member

Posts: 364Welcome!
Hope you have a nice time.
Originally Posted by KiwiEater48
[View Original Post]
Both girls listed on the website I've seen before and are very nice.
Ai looks just like the pics and has great thighs.
Olivias pics are brushed to look younger she is approx 10 yrs older looking in real life.
But didn't matter cause she's still gorgeous and has a great ass.
Hoping to see her again.
Darth.
-
04-02-26 12:10 #607Senior Member

Posts: 177Finally!
I finally got approved after around 4 applications. I think it helped that I added a yearly compensation statement from my work. Looking forward to enjoying the appointments!
-
03-29-26 01:22 #606Regular Member

Posts: 19Glenview
I miss the original Glenview. Easier access to the apartment compared to the other place where you have to go through a labyrinth. Also better parking. LOL.
Just my 2 cents.
Jjan!












Reply With Quote





