Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37337
-
04-07-26 15:15 #36332Senior Member

Posts: 353I had the same response from her. She asked me if I was law enforcement, I said no are you, and nothing after that.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 12:56 #36331Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.
Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.
The visit but never was a problem .
-
04-07-26 12:41 #36330Regular Member

Posts: 21Last year
Seen her last year at some apartments off chamberlayne. It was an okay visit, wouldn't say she was GFE like her ad says but it wasn't too bad and her ad says 5 ft or less but she was more like 5 ft 5. She had us use her couch so it was a bit uncomfortable. She also had a slight smell but nothing too crazy. Damage was $ qv and $. 5 for hh. I didn't repeat after that but YMMV.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 11:13 #36329Senior Member

Posts: 161Not ivy rip off
Nah that's not IVY that't the one that has been well reviewed on the board for ripping people off. Even if she does outcall still as reviews of mongers.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Getting ripped off so avoid that one if you where thanking about it.
-
04-06-26 22:46 #36328Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone see her?
-
04-06-26 13:09 #36327Senior Member

Posts: 93Last week- Russian
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...924108035.html
It was last week so I don't know for sure but pretty sure it was this ad I used. In my dream it was a sexy Russian lady who gave me a nice L1 massage w top off. $$5 , overpriced but very relaxing and discreet.
-
04-06-26 01:47 #36326Senior Member

Posts: 319Ok Thanks for the clarity.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 00:09 #36325Senior Member

Posts: 49It's not. Ivy looked better and had a tramp stamp and straighter hair. Had some good times with her.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 22:53 #36324Senior Member

Posts: 319Is this the former Ivy
-
04-05-26 09:30 #36323Regular Member

Posts: 13Head
I recommend Pepper and Yakova Fox.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 09:22 #36322Senior Member

Posts: 184Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 01:42 #36321Senior Member

Posts: 61Was wondering if anybody got any solid recommendations for providers who actually take pride in their head game. Took a couple Ls recently and it felt like they had zero experience, which threw me off. I'm really in the mood for that right now, so figured I'd ask around. Raven used to be solid. You know, relatively speaking. Hailey was on a whole different level at one point, but I remember hearing she fell off. If anybody got recent info, feel free to link a post or shoot me a DM.
On a somewhat separate note.
Why'all ever notice how the newer ones hit different at first? I tend to catch a lot of newer faces, and those first couple times feel way more natural. Almost like less business, more genuine vibe. But give it a little time and you can kinda see the shift. Energy change, things get more routine, less effort overall. Not even knocking it, just something I've noticed over time. Curious if anybody else seen the same thing or if it's just me.
-
04-04-26 16:32 #36320Senior Member

Posts: 319Bridget Sailor
Anyone seen her since she's back posting?
-
04-04-26 14:02 #36319Senior Member

Posts: 128Lolo
She has a probation violation to deal with.
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 09:54 #36318Senior Member

Posts: 184Lolo
That's why I wanted to ask here. There was a meet up scheduled and something felt off, so I never even stopped. Too many eyes around the place. If she's on vacation, that would definitely explain why.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




