High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies and Arrangements 2. 0

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2755
This blog is moderated by NineGuy919
  1. #2740

    Visiting VA beach

    Normally I'll post this in the be beach forum but they seem dead and not really a SB section. Looking for hopefully an Asian or white girl for a fun time. I'm seeing my regular here Brianna and was going to do a double with her friend Riley or I guess goes by RY but after reading a few comments I told her to skip the 3 some and do the 1 v1 z but trying to have a new meal for tomorrow. Thanks again fellow mongers.

    DM me thanks.

  2. #2739

    Your comment is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaWaw  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you but it is an AWESOME screening tool. I can't even begin to count how many times I was like "alright she is pretty hot let's watch that video" and then get the jump scare of them looking like roadkill. I think they list on the site / app as a "verification video" and don't make it obvious that the people on the other side can see them.
    You are correct. I read online where SB is not specific that the verification video is public, and that most ladies think that this is just for verification purposes. Maybe some know it is public. That is why so many so ugh. Disappointing, but definitely a good screener. Now if SB did not send bot messages, it could be a better site.

  3. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by Passport4  [View Original Post]
    When I see a nice looking lady on SB who is verified, I will check their video of "Let Me Be Your Secret. " What I find so amazing and even more disappointing is how many of them will use photos of themselves in full make up, but in their video they do not seem to do anything to even make themselves presentable. What a turn off. I wonder how many of them get any messages? This seems to be more of the norm. Thank goodness for those who have enough smarts and understand marketing.
    I agree with you but it is an AWESOME screening tool. I can't even begin to count how many times I was like "alright she is pretty hot let's watch that video" and then get the jump scare of them looking like roadkill. I think they list on the site / app as a "verification video" and don't make it obvious that the people on the other side can see them.

  4. #2737

    What's with Verified Secret Benefits videos?

    When I see a nice looking lady on SB who is verified, I will check their video of "Let Me Be Your Secret. " What I find so amazing and even more disappointing is how many of them will use photos of themselves in full make up, but in their video they do not seem to do anything to even make themselves presentable. What a turn off. I wonder how many of them get any messages? This seems to be more of the norm. Thank goodness for those who have enough smarts and understand marketing.

  5. #2736

    Hahleee from Seeking

    I'm trying to catch up on some overdue reports, this one is for Hahleee: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-cdb631e725e4.

    She was really easy to set up with, at least for a mid-day meetup. She's looking for the same as me, no BS discreet fun and that's exactly what she provided. She threw out a big range but we settled on 4 which again was worth it because of how cool and easygoing she was.

    She was running 10 minutes late because she was "getting ready" which usually just means they are bad at time management but she actually showed up 100% put together in a nice dress, heels, hair, and makeup like she was going to church. She's really small and a total spinner MILF so it worked for me She has a cool beach girl vibe, super easy to talk to and funny.

    She's quite vocal and just fun, it was a great time. I loved holding those tiny hips and pounding away, not something I get to experience often. I would totally see her again and I hope she is down the next time I'm in VA.

  6. #2735

    Same

    She is real and will meet, she does threesomes with Briana who is legit, but she will scam you in a heart beat. Sent me similar pics then asked for $300 for a new tire for her truck, when I wouldn't send her any money she threatened that she was 17 in the pics and was going to report me to the cops. Avoid this one at all costs, not worth the trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaWaw  [View Original Post]
    Oh man I had an overdue post along similar lines, I met up with her a few months ago and was excited to meet a young one with her body type for some variety. She was nice enough in person but just had a very "flat" affect and super boring dead fish experience sex wise. At one point I was like "we can stop if you're having a bad time" because she was just kind of politely smiling a little while I was hitting it and said she's just quiet in bed. AND she didn't want to suck because of a "new tongue piercing" plus no cim or facial. I left feeling bad and ripped off which is NOT what this is all about!

    3/10 which is terrible for such a hot young chick, I agree stay far away!

  7. #2734

    Ry

    Quote Originally Posted by InkOcean  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to link up with this one for awhile. Chatted up for awhile and she expressed ppm, no issue with that for me. However, after sending her some cash to help out with her sudden "car" issues and it was time to meet she goes dark. Stay away from this one. Should've known better, but little head was thinking at the time, and we had been chatting and getting all sorts of pics and vids from her leading up to the actual meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-9043f7922f62
    Oh man I had an overdue post along similar lines, I met up with her a few months ago and was excited to meet a young one with her body type for some variety. She was nice enough in person but just had a very "flat" affect and super boring dead fish experience sex wise. At one point I was like "we can stop if you're having a bad time" because she was just kind of politely smiling a little while I was hitting it and said she's just quiet in bed. AND she didn't want to suck because of a "new tongue piercing" plus no cim or facial. I left feeling bad and ripped off which is NOT what this is all about!

    3/10 which is terrible for such a hot young chick, I agree stay far away!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A5A3C873-BF5C-4350-87EE-38301F69423F.jpg‎   IMG_0433.jpg‎   IMG_0575.jpg‎   IMG_5002.jpg‎   IMG_5114.jpg‎  


  8. #2733

    Ry from Seeking

    Been trying to link up with this one for awhile. Chatted up for awhile and she expressed ppm, no issue with that for me. However, after sending her some cash to help out with her sudden "car" issues and it was time to meet she goes dark. Stay away from this one. Should've known better, but little head was thinking at the time, and we had been chatting and getting all sorts of pics and vids from her leading up to the actual meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-9043f7922f62
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260320_225554_Firefox.jpg‎  

  9. #2732

    Jessica from Seeking

    I met with her a few months ago, this is overdue: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-1a719c64a6dc.

    She was firm on PPM 4 bens but totally worth it to me for no BS, on time, looking like her pics, and bothering to dress up in a dress and stockings. I have paid the same for much less impressive escorts.

    She is a really nice girl with an easygoing personality, has a hard limit of no anal but that was about it. I have never been with someone so submissive right out of the gate, and was totally cool with porn style extremely vigorous DT / FFing which was a first for me. Like on her back with her head hanging off the bed pounding away at her throat, it was awesome. She begged me to tell her what I wanted and I wanted her to swallow it all which she did and actually seemed to enjoy, a real pleaser.

    I hope I can see her again next time I'm in town, great experience all around.

  10. #2731

    Seeking

    Did seeking price all the SBs out because it's slim pickings in Hampton Roads.

  11. #2730
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vgk22  [View Original Post]
    Wants $100 just to be taken out to dinner to discuss an arrangement, I found her to be a waste of time.

  12. #2729
    Wants $100 just to be taken out to dinner to discuss an arrangement, I found her to be a waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeGetsPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this young lady?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-c718395fc1ee

    I appreciate any intel.

  13. #2728

    Virginia Beach Girl

    Anyone have any intel on this young lady?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-c718395fc1ee

    I appreciate any intel.

  14. #2727

    Single profile seeking

    I found one profile that caught my eye that I would be interested in. I don't think everyone's type, but it tickled my fancy. Would anyone be willing to send my number out to this one girl? Just don't want to sign up for a whole month and deal with tons of GPS and content selling.

    Just PM if you want to help.

  15. #2726

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape