Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are those pics?
    Haven't seen. 2 reviews in OC forum.

  2. #3981

    BB Friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Looks the enclave is testing SD market! Lets show them support and a reason to keep sending ladies down here!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MariahMoon

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/17116
    Any idea if these are BB friendly providers?

  3. #3980

    Hope Sinclair

    Any info on her? There's oddly no review or anything for her level.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HopeSinclair

  4. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Looks the enclave is testing SD market! Lets show them support and a reason to keep sending ladies down here!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MariahMoon

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/17116
    How accurate are those pics?

  5. #3978

    JocelynJune and MariaMoon

    Looks the enclave is testing SD market! Lets show them support and a reason to keep sending ladies down here!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MariahMoon

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/17116

  6. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by Jash198  [View Original Post]
    Ditto, I only use it when there's new talent. I just move all my messages to a different inbox so it doesn't delete and can't go back and look.

    Scarlett looks like the same group with Paulina prime. Idk if they're enclave but maybe someone copying their brand.
    Yeah I don't think these girls were from that booker. I think this was the same girl who provided under FrancescaFox but can't be sure.

  7. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, me too!
    Ditto, I only use it when there's new talent. I just move all my messages to a different inbox so it doesn't delete and can't go back and look.

    Scarlett looks like the same group with Paulina prime. Idk if they're enclave but maybe someone copying their brand.

  8. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I run out of mail, I don't reload until I'm ready to use it. I'm not as active so why waste a month's worth of mail if I don't needed it. I know mail privileges are cheap, I just don't like to be wasteful. But hey, that's just me. Everyone's situation is different.
    Exactly, me too!

  9. #3974

    Mail

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    You might unlock mail on HX? LOL.

    Bro having mail on HX literally costs 13 cents a day if you are paying full fare, and even less if you just do it long term. We are talking about less than $50 a year. How fucking cheap are you?
    When I run out of mail, I don't reload until I'm ready to use it. I'm not as active so why waste a month's worth of mail if I don't needed it. I know mail privileges are cheap, I just don't like to be wasteful. But hey, that's just me. Everyone's situation is different.

  10. #3973

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16136

    A day late. Unfortunately I saw Reya (will post review later) and now I have guests so can't get away. She looks fun, decent reviews on HX clubs. Is she part of a group? I always assumed the ones with same letter "first" and "last" names were the enclave or same booker like PaulinePrime, etc. If she sticks around through next week I might have to unlock mail and see what she's about.
    You might unlock mail on HX? LOL.

    Bro having mail on HX literally costs 13 cents a day if you are paying full fare, and even less if you just do it long term. We are talking about less than $50 a year. How fucking cheap are you?

  11. #3972

    ScarlettShine

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16136

    A day late. Unfortunately I saw Reya (will post review later) and now I have guests so can't get away. She looks fun, decent reviews on HX clubs. Is she part of a group? I always assumed the ones with same letter "first" and "last" names were the enclave or same booker like PaulinePrime, etc. If she sticks around through next week I might have to unlock mail and see what she's about.

  12. #3971

    S99 Info?

    Any intel on Ida with S99? Reya has a couple avg reviews found, can't find anything on the other. I didn't mind Guitar if anyone has comparison.

  13. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    I got a couple of replies on hx. Does not fully honor the menu, very business-like, zero English. The ad and the pm do not have Rob's signature language, so I don't think she is from the Enclave group.
    This is exact to the T. Mechanical and business like. Should have stayed home.

  14. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Pics are real. Her body is awesome. I think she is new and still figuring out the service side of things. I suggest you be gentle and courteous. Msog is on the table if you book an hour. I doubt she will return here.
    We seem to have same taste. So now I've got fomo. Might have to finally unlock more mail if she's still here later in the week.

  15. #3968
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    I got a couple of replies on hx. Does not fully honor the menu, very business-like, zero English. The ad and the pm do not have Rob's signature language, so I don't think she is from the Enclave group.
    I saw her. Pics are real. Her body is awesome. I think she is new and still figuring out the service side of things. I suggest you be gentle and courteous. Msog is on the table if you book an hour. I doubt she will return here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape