Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 20134
-
04-05-26 21:21 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 404Emilee
No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 23:02 #19713Senior Member

Posts: 56Menu
I was wondering if she has any menu options? FS?
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 19:57 #19712Senior Member

Posts: 170Emiliee
Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122
-
04-04-26 14:34 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 85Agreed
Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.
-
04-04-26 11:12 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 404YMMV for compromise
People seem to get way too defensive of negative reviews. The original poster saying Megan is so good at what she does was also followed by reviews of Sicily and Linda in similar fashion. I've seen all of these women and wouldn't pay 2 of them another penny, Megan is kind of that 3rd option granny fetish for me until I suffered the same fate recently of her going nuts on me too. I didn't find her sexy but she could get me off good so I kept going back occasionally. So now count it 3 for 3 on not seeing my money again. YMMV is always king because clients behave different and providers are erratic as hell. Anyone reading the boards should realize someone's experience is exactly that and nothing more. Good bad or otherwise that doesn't mean yours will be the same or better or worse. Since it will always be YMMV, everyone would serve themselves better by not overpaying for someone else's experience and let their own personal interaction determine price and service.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 10:11 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 299Meagan
I saw her a few years and yes not clean shaven and* *not my type.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 18:31 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 109Meagan
I saw her in a pinch a few times years ago and when I did a honest review and mentioned that she shorted me on time she blew my phone up and went postal. Told me to take my money and shove it up my ass. I have heard others with the same issues. It's a free world and to each their own. She does have a good 44th street location that is now shared by better options. She's been 35 on her post (probably in her 50's) for atleast 10 yrs and has never changed her pics. Not clean shaven either but obviously it must be working for her. I will never recommend her. As they say YMMV. BM.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 16:07 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 85I don't know if you're the only one but plenty would disagree of your assessment. After all these years, she still does very well. And relative to what you see on STG and other places, I'd say she's still got plenty of appeal. To each his own and as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by HungryForIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 08:44 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 79$200 for a Megan Hour
Gosh, maybe it's just me but I have a hard time shelling out $200 for an hour with ANYONE let alone an old woman with arthritic hands and no sex appeal. Am I the only one? What are people paying on average for a provider? I feel like prices are up in the past year.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 23:25 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw this one, https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/881656155766.
Originally Posted by RichardHead57
[View Original Post]
She was no longer there though, saw her at T. O. P. The back massage was pretty good, almost relax level. Got comfortable for the flip, pleasant conversation, HJ finish. Did ask $ upfront for that. Half hour total was $. 60. Did t try to upset more than that, but I did t ask. Would repeat, but probably will check others first.
-
04-01-26 20:13 #19704Regular Member

Posts: 170Thornwood struggles
I must admit, I'm tempted again by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/252337928651 Here's my experience:
First visit, was a bait and switch. Scheduled with a petite blond, and a thick Latina answered. The little man was in control, so I went with it. Everything was an upcharge. Roam? + Top off? ++.
Next visit was with the hottie above. I said that when the door opens, I'll see someone who looks just like the photo. She said yes. Booked a time. She texted about 15 minutes before and said we had to move back 30 min. I agreed. When I arrived, the parking lot looked like a monger swap meet. Cars everywhere. Dudes walking around. I texted that I was there. She said, "We have to wait 45 more. " All the rooms were filled. I bailed.
She's now texted me that the problems have been solved. Two heads thinking. Which one wins?
Originally Posted by RichardHead57
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 17:44 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 163Thornwood place
Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.
-
04-01-26 06:56 #19702Senior Member

Posts: 211Eve
Saw Eve yesterday. Comms were good. She got comfortable right away and the teasing commenced after about five or ten minutes. Eve is the quintessential Caribbean beauty. Long hair, 5' 7" very athletic, and extremely sensual. All kinds of fun activities ensued during the visit. Teasing, roaming, body slide and complete release. Afterward, we talked for 15+ minutes while she lightly stroked the boys. Damn near got going again but I had an appointment to get to. Overall, a 10/10 experience, plan to repeat soon. 45 minutes at $1. 6.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-
04-01-26 06:47 #19701Senior Member

Posts: 211Erin
Erin's a crazy f'ing * with insane gps. Who cares how hot she is if she wastes your time. Again and again. I had her flake on me once and that was more than enough. She's not even that hot. Above average is how I'd describe her. Best to just stay away.
Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 06:39 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 578[URL]hot.com[/URL]
C'Mon. Mongers. Does this site look real? TGTBT pics, all weird area codes.
Originally Posted by TitLord
[View Original Post]
Ss.












Reply With Quote





