Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19717

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. Sexy looking girl can't speak to your personal connection but she was hands down one of the worst masseuses I have had. She would have been fun to fuck though purely by sight alone.
    It's the strangest thing when these girls seemingly disappear. Hopefully she shows back up at some point, but it's been quite a while now.

  2. #19716

    Ashley at Relax

    Made a visit the other day to Relax Massage on 28th near Breton. I saw Ashley who was attractive and I'd guess mid 40's? Nice massage that I would rate 7 or8/10 with a nice ending! $45 for hh with a matching tip. Got the full time and no mention of tip at all. Will repeat.

  3. #19715

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.

    And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.
    Not surprised at all. Sexy looking girl can't speak to your personal connection but she was hands down one of the worst masseuses I have had. She would have been fun to fuck though purely by sight alone.

  4. #19714

    Emilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122
    No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.

  5. #19713

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So today I couldn't make a connection time wise with a regular but did notice that a favorite for quite a long time was posting again so I contacted her and we were able to make it work.

    For those who've been around for a while, you'll recognize her as Sicily. She's known for her good looks but also her beautiful figure and great massage technique. And tonight, she did not disappoint. At all.

    So glad to see her posting availability again. All time favorite for sure.

    200 hr, 150 45 min, 125 hh.

    Definitely will repeat. She hasn't lost her touch, that's for sure. Still just as hot as ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/118365672441
    I was wondering if she has any menu options? FS?

  6. #19712

    Emiliee

    Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122

  7. #19711

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    People seem to get way too defensive of negative reviews. The original poster saying Megan is so good at what she does was also followed by reviews of Sicily and Linda in similar fashion. I've seen all of these women and wouldn't pay 2 of them another penny, Megan is kind of that 3rd option granny fetish for me until I suffered the same fate recently of her going nuts on me too. I didn't find her sexy but she could get me off good so I kept going back occasionally. So now count it 3 for 3 on not seeing my money again. YMMV is always king because clients behave different and providers are erratic as hell. Anyone reading the boards should realize someone's experience is exactly that and nothing more. Good bad or otherwise that doesn't mean yours will be the same or better or worse. Since it will always be YMMV, everyone would serve themselves better by not overpaying for someone else's experience and let their own personal interaction determine price and service.
    Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.

    And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.

  8. #19710

    YMMV for compromise

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in a pinch a few times years ago and when I did a honest review and mentioned that she shorted me on time she blew my phone up and went postal. Told me to take my money and shove it up my ass. I have heard others with the same issues. It's a free world and to each their own. She does have a good 44th street location that is now shared by better options. She's been 35 on her post (probably in her 50's) for atleast 10 yrs and has never changed her pics. Not clean shaven either but obviously it must be working for her. I will never recommend her. As they say YMMV. BM.
    People seem to get way too defensive of negative reviews. The original poster saying Megan is so good at what she does was also followed by reviews of Sicily and Linda in similar fashion. I've seen all of these women and wouldn't pay 2 of them another penny, Megan is kind of that 3rd option granny fetish for me until I suffered the same fate recently of her going nuts on me too. I didn't find her sexy but she could get me off good so I kept going back occasionally. So now count it 3 for 3 on not seeing my money again. YMMV is always king because clients behave different and providers are erratic as hell. Anyone reading the boards should realize someone's experience is exactly that and nothing more. Good bad or otherwise that doesn't mean yours will be the same or better or worse. Since it will always be YMMV, everyone would serve themselves better by not overpaying for someone else's experience and let their own personal interaction determine price and service.

  9. #19709

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in a pinch a few times years ago and when I did a honest review and mentioned that she shorted me on time she blew my phone up and went postal. Told me to take my money and shove it up my ass. I have heard others with the same issues. It's a free world and to each their own. She does have a good 44th street location that is now shared by better options. She's been 3d sh*e5 on her post (probably in her 50's) for atleast 10 yrs and has never changed her pics. Not clean shaven either but obviously it must be working for her. I will never recommend her. As they say YMMV. BM.
    I saw her a few years and yes not clean shaven and* *not my type.

  10. #19708

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you're the only one but plenty would disagree of your assessment. After all these years, she still does very well. And relative to what you see on STG and other places, I'd say she's still got plenty of appeal. To each his own and as always, YMMV.
    I saw her in a pinch a few times years ago and when I did a honest review and mentioned that she shorted me on time she blew my phone up and went postal. Told me to take my money and shove it up my ass. I have heard others with the same issues. It's a free world and to each their own. She does have a good 44th street location that is now shared by better options. She's been 35 on her post (probably in her 50's) for atleast 10 yrs and has never changed her pics. Not clean shaven either but obviously it must be working for her. I will never recommend her. As they say YMMV. BM.

  11. #19707
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryForIt  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, maybe it's just me but I have a hard time shelling out $200 for an hour with ANYONE let alone an old woman with arthritic hands and no sex appeal. Am I the only one?
    I don't know if you're the only one but plenty would disagree of your assessment. After all these years, she still does very well. And relative to what you see on STG and other places, I'd say she's still got plenty of appeal. To each his own and as always, YMMV.

  12. #19706

    $200 for a Megan Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've generally paid $180-200 for a full hour and even a bit longer. Never shorted. I'm a little hesitant to put anything out there about services as she's a little paranoid about anything and everything to do with this site as she's convinced the issues Milan went through were directly connected to this site. I'll just say this about the time spent with her - it was everything I could have expected or wanted. She's still one of the best. Treat her well and she'll reciprocate.
    Gosh, maybe it's just me but I have a hard time shelling out $200 for an hour with ANYONE let alone an old woman with arthritic hands and no sex appeal. Am I the only one? What are people paying on average for a provider? I feel like prices are up in the past year.

  13. #19705
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.
    I saw this one, https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/881656155766.

    She was no longer there though, saw her at T. O. P. The back massage was pretty good, almost relax level. Got comfortable for the flip, pleasant conversation, HJ finish. Did ask $ upfront for that. Half hour total was $. 60. Did t try to upset more than that, but I did t ask. Would repeat, but probably will check others first.

  14. #19704

    Thornwood struggles

    I must admit, I'm tempted again by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/252337928651 Here's my experience:

    First visit, was a bait and switch. Scheduled with a petite blond, and a thick Latina answered. The little man was in control, so I went with it. Everything was an upcharge. Roam? + Top off? ++.

    Next visit was with the hottie above. I said that when the door opens, I'll see someone who looks just like the photo. She said yes. Booked a time. She texted about 15 minutes before and said we had to move back 30 min. I agreed. When I arrived, the parking lot looked like a monger swap meet. Cars everywhere. Dudes walking around. I texted that I was there. She said, "We have to wait 45 more. " All the rooms were filled. I bailed.

    She's now texted me that the problems have been solved. Two heads thinking. Which one wins?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.

  15. #19703

    Thornwood place

    Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape