Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 921 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13196

    Natty's BLS

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Natty gave me this absolutely fantastic BBBJ. DT cock worship and tons and tons of BLS. At first I thought maybe she was stalling to keep me from full service for some reason. Well, there is very little danger of me finishing during a BJ, but it could happen. But NO. Natty was not trying to keep me from her split at all. She was just really really pleasing me with such a great BJ.
    Okay, of course I've been back. Natty must have given me more than 20 minutes of the best BLS and cock worship before we added 69. We kept going until she shuddered her O and she declared "I won today. ".

    I keep the sack shaved smooth hoping to find the lady who will suck balls. I am in heaven from that.

  2. #13195

    New BP girls and Extras

    Hi I wanted to ask about the new BP girls; Yon, Eva, Mia, Ming. I know they just got here but does anyone have any info on them? Also I made a post a while ago and now I can't find it. But I also wanted to ask if the girls usually offer recording? The Guy on the phone from BP said he doesn't know and to come ask them LOL. But yeah, if anyone has info, let me know! Thanks and stay safe.

  3. #13194

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Coming down to Chicago this weekend, looking at Blue Phoenix, Red Lantern, etc and thinking of pulling the trigger on one of the asian agencies. They all list prices on their site -- are those prices all-inclusive, or is that just a door fee and the girl's going to expect more on top of it for BBBJ, FS, etc? If it's all inclusive, especially for the ones that list MSOG, then that's not a bad deal. Any info is welcome, thanks!
    Idk about red lantern but for Blue Phoenix it depends on the girl. But I can tell you that their basic fees include bbj and FS. But for example Chinese girls are 260 for 1 hr but for 300 it becomes "VIP" VIP may be GFE, or a little massage, LFK or DFK. Luck of pot and how much the girl may be attracted to you.

    With japanese girls though they always offer extra. Just ask the girl before paying her, "any extras?" And any Japanese girl will bring out her menu.

    In my experience if you want MSOG you have to ask the girl. Some may let you if there is enough time left in your session but I have seen some Japanese girls offer msog 50 extra per shot. It depends on the girl.

  4. #13193

    Top1 spa

    Anyone having a hard time booking with them? Booker never answers my text.

  5. #13192

    What to expect?

    Coming down to Chicago this weekend, looking at Blue Phoenix, Red Lantern, etc and thinking of pulling the trigger on one of the asian agencies. They all list prices on their site -- are those prices all-inclusive, or is that just a door fee and the girl's going to expect more on top of it for BBBJ, FS, etc? If it's all inclusive, especially for the ones that list MSOG, then that's not a bad deal. Any info is welcome, thanks!

  6. #13191

    Google Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Do they have girls in burbs or city? And how do you translate the site to English? LOL. Can you share what their contact and reference process is? I want to start trying J and K girls.
    If you open the website using Chrome on a computer, right click in any white space on the site, and Chrome will ask if you want to translate to English. You can do this in regular mode or Incognito mode. I can't say if Chrome on a phone works in the same way since I do most of this stuff on my computer.

  7. #13190
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Do they have girls in burbs or city? And how do you translate the site to English? LOL. Can you share what their contact and reference process is? I want to start trying J and K girls.
    If you want girls in the burbs korean palace is better for you.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/

    They take awhile sometimes to confirm you and let you make appointments.

    It took them 6 months to verify me. But they always have hot Koreans willing to do a lot.

    Then there is Bluephoenix. For translating the site I just copy and paste the text into Google translate.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/ they are in a neighborhood near Chinatown. They don't need verification or referrals. Just show up when they open. And ask for the girl you want. You can try to make an appointment but they don't really honor appointments. It is first come first serve. I suggest you to go as they open or as they are about to close so every girl is available.

    I do prefer BP as they are less of a hassle to deal with, it's cheaper than KP and they are the only place in chicago that has constantly had J girls since January so they deserve all the praise in my opinion.

  8. #13189
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Looks like most J girls from 10 tenclub and risingsun8 in New York still maintain the 2. 4 or 2. 6 hhr price. I will skip these two girls; wait to see future ones.
    Jpkawaii and pleasure-palace. Club also in New York are keeping to the usual 240,260 as well. You mentioning risingsung brings me memories of this girl I saw there back in 2023. A gorgeous 21 yrs old 4'9 Japanese / Spaniard mix natural redhead with a natural fat ass. Most gorgeous Asian provider I've ever been with. I wonder where she is at nowadays or if she used the money to pay for college and retire like she said she would.

    Going back to the topic of BP girls though I think I will also skip this group of J girls. But who knows if one of you degenerates confirms that she does DFK and writes a good review for Misaki I may take the bait because bodywise she looks amazing.

  9. #13188

    Vote with your purse

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Looks like inflation is hitting the BP japanese girls. They got 2 pretty good looking J girls coming up. Starting at 300 instead of the usual 240. And another girl that I'm assuming is Chinese.

    Misaki in specific got an amazing figure. She looks like she is in need of a good deep filling. Sucks that the price for 30 minutes is 300 now though.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/30846
    Looks like most J girls from 10 tenclub and risingsun8 in New York still maintain the 2. 4 or 2. 6 hhr price. I will skip these two girls; wait to see future ones.

  10. #13187
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Looks like inflation is hitting the BP japanese girls. They got 2 pretty good looking J girls coming up. Starting at 300 instead of the usual 240. And another girl that I'm assuming is Chinese.

    Misaki in specific got an amazing figure. She looks like she is in need of a good deep filling. Sucks that the price for 30 minutes is 300 now though.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/30846
    She looks amazing. Holy smokes.

  11. #13186

    Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Looks like inflation is hitting the BP japanese girls. They got 2 pretty good looking J girls coming up. Starting at 300 instead of the usual 240. And another girl that I'm assuming is Chinese.

    Misaki in specific got an amazing figure. She looks like she is in need of a good deep filling. Sucks that the price for 30 minutes is 300 now though.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/30846
    Do they have girls in burbs or city? And how do you translate the site to English? LOL. Can you share what their contact and reference process is? I want to start trying J and K girls.

  12. #13185
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Looks like inflation is hitting the BP japanese girls. They got 2 pretty good looking J girls coming up. Starting at 300 instead of the usual 240. And another girl that I'm assuming is Chinese.

    Misaki in specific got an amazing figure. She looks like she is in need of a good deep filling. Sucks that the price for 30 minutes is 300 now though.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/30846
    Possible those two are just hotter than usual?

    Most those same J girls are charging less per hour and less for upgrades when they work on the west coast in k girl agencies like candygirlLA.

  13. #13184

    Pussy inflation

    Uh oh. Looks like inflation is hitting the BP japanese girls. They got 2 pretty good looking J girls coming up. Starting at 300 instead of the usual 240. And another girl that I'm assuming is Chinese.

    Misaki in specific got an amazing figure. She looks like she is in need of a good deep filling. Sucks that the price for 30 minutes is 300 now though.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/30846

  14. #13183

    City vs Suburb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    This guy is either lying or misinformed. Most places absolutely honor reservations.
    Not sure about in the city but most suburb spa shops, either Chinese run or Korean run, honor reservations very well. If you walk in without a reservation on a busy time, very likely you will be told that MT already has appointments and could not take you within one hour or two. Not a lot provide services above L1 though.

  15. #13182

    False

    This guy is either lying or misinformed. Most places absolutely honor reservations.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeviewLou  [View Original Post]
    None of the shops in the city or massage parlors honor reservations. That's is old news. No need to report it. Move on. If you want an appointment book Korean Palace or the Thai girls out by O'hare. Let's keep this board to just reviews of the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape