Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 31829
-
04-05-26 14:38 #31334Senior Member

Posts: 175TOFTT Bri in Nashville, 'justBri'
I took one for the team with Bri (couldn't find any info). I have to say I won't repeat. Comms were not the best. First attempt she was 4 hours late in responding even after just posting an ad. Second attempt fairly better so I showed up. She is the girl in the photo but when I arrived at the incall in Donelson area I was greeted by a slender small framed woman with a face that simply put a damper on the entire dream. Poor girl's complexion was destroyed with sore spots and raw places I just couldn't get past. Her face was very pale. Ended up asking for a hand job and left. I am also not a fan of man-made breasts and hers were just not attractive, very loose and baggy. Her rear end is nice (best feature) but the rest is not good. Hair did not appear to have been washed for a couple of days. She was nice and polite and probably accommodating but I won't repeat. Can't recommend unfortunately because it just was so unappealing. Good luck out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...l/997864672416
Hardly.
-
04-05-26 09:46 #31333Senior Member

Posts: 30Sosha in the boro
I met with this one about a week ago. $ for hh. Coms were good was in a cheap hotel near the interstate. Got to the room and she got to work head was good but she may have neen on something because she kept dozing off. After a few minutes of bbj she just jumped right on didn't even ask for a cover. Did a few positions she wasn't against anything. Pussy was tight came to the end she didn't want me to cip so I cim instead. Overall was an okay experience lack luster bbj but a tight cat. Probably won't revisit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/205028657
-
04-04-26 14:49 #31332Senior Member

Posts: 44Touch her ass she's going to slap your hand away and say no LOL.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 13:36 #31331Senior Member

Posts: 1163Holy crap this is a Davinci Code level post. I'll break out my secret decoder ring later and read it again.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 13:33 #31330Senior Member

Posts: 1163This one is in Huntsville pretty frequently. No this, no that, and no the other equals NO VISIT from this guy. To each their own but BBBJ is the bare minimum for me to see any provider period.
Originally Posted by Longhard80
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:44 #31329Senior Member

Posts: 387Too many NOs in her ad.
Originally Posted by Longhard80
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 00:13 #31328Senior Member

Posts: 151Cute Blonde
Saw this little cutie today. Easy to talk to and we had a good conversation. 200/ hhr. 300/hr. Everything covered but she is tight. Looks like the pics but didn't have glasses on. Has another girl with her but didn't get a good look of her. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...c/916142813374
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...701/2054224988
-
04-03-26 20:59 #31327Senior Member

Posts: 43Best Blowjob?
Really just want a really good blowjob from an attractive woman and don't want to pay $700 for it.
Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
-
04-03-26 20:11 #31326Senior Member

Posts: 64In terms of legibility and clarity this message is on par with the decoded cryptograms sent by The Zodiac in the early '70's.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 18:32 #31325Senior Member

Posts: 105Huh?
I could never understand what the hell this monger is saying when he posts. But I always get a good laugh.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 09:30 #31324Senior Member

Posts: 201Wow haven't se3 n in ages? Drugs, rulze? ,but what ended the fling! The Start, weed, then underwear and finally, My dear galpals $600+ perfume! I hounded forever! Sad Pussy was mediocre. She might have reformed tho?. LOL! Her own private trap? Incall! Avoid, Avoid Be Safe. V.
Originally Posted by JB1229
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:28 #31323Senior Member

Posts: 70Update.
The poster in Chattanooga went by Hailie, so there is one difference. Second, another member reached out to me and thought the bad actors may have been her former "manager / s" up to no good and trying to trash her rep. Sounds like the BNA provider is (or was) legit. The sobs using her imagery in Chatt are shit bags. Didn't intend to muddy the water for anyone in BNA or hurt a legit provider.
Originally Posted by NightWing125
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:03 #31322Senior Member

Posts: 1163That would be pretty freaking awesome.
Originally Posted by BigAsaBat
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 12:29 #31321Senior Member

Posts: 15018 - 19
I think Nashville is pretty great for hot Tryst and Sugar Babies that deliver great service. What I'd like to know is anyone know of any attractive girls 18 or 19 years old that provide great uninhibited service? Yes I asked some time ago but asking again in case there's someone new to the scene.
-
04-01-26 09:30 #31320Senior Member

Posts: 42I've seen the Sister
So I had a great night with the Sister (Miriam, I don't know her escort name) last month or so. She was very accommodating; pics, BB, offer to CIP, and a short car date following. I was pretty hooked. The way it seemed, this girl you're posting about had to confirm the money, which I sent via Cash App. No issues at all, again, we had a great dream that night. But she started acting weird when we were supposed to have a 2nd dream in her hotel. She took way too long, saying she had to get key from her sister (the girl you're posting about). So I just left. But then the crazy began days later, when she started begging for money and dates, sending these long angry texts. I learn she started hanging around the same woman who robbed me (Callie) and I knew she was compromised. So I'm not surprised she and her sister have moved on to full blown scamming. Oh Miriam was a visible substance user, smoking coke in front of me. So everything adds up.
Originally Posted by FreezeGopher
[View Original Post]
I don't know if Miriam still posts or not, she seemed to struggle to find dates and wanted me as a regular. But Callie is very active https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/334629590627.










Reply With Quote





