Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 930 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13942
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13402

    Need help. Tina Latina

    Hey fellow mongers. I've been wanting to see Tina Latina (https://tinalatinax.com/) for a while but she doesn't respond to the email in her personal ad and the only number I could ever find for her doesn't seem to work as well. I know she works with an Asian House booker but I don't know which one. Does anyone hear know what booker she works with? Thanks in advance.

  2. #13401

    Monica Temptem

    Hello fellow mongers. Any updates on Monica? The last I saw were from almost 2 years ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205079548

    250 hhr 350 hr FS GFE DatY CiP toys and 4 play no anal or CiM.

    Seems expensive. One of the last reviews says she is showing her age and is a tweeker which could mean super skinny.

    Happy mongering!

  3. #13400
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Bella

    Arrived at her incall and Bella welcomed me in with a hug and LFK. Took off my shoes and she took me by the hand and led us to her bedroom.

    I took care of the donation while she helped me get undressed, hanging my garments on the closet door.

    Then she slipped out of her black and blue dress and heels. As she was slipping out of her dress I noticed she wasn't wearing any lingerie, and ask her what happened to her underwear, to which she replied, "Not wearing any". I told her that's great Asian girl style and just the way I like it.

    Then she took my hand and said "shower" and led us to the bathroom for a shower. Her routined was very basic and nothing stood out. She thoroughly washed me all over and did not offer a BBBJ preview.

    We dried off and she led us back to the bedroom. I asked her to lay across the bed and get comfortable for some lengthy DATY. She spread her legs wide and provided good access to her clitoris and vagina. I licked her clitoris while I caressed her nipples and fondled her breasts until she had some convulsions and was a little wet.

    Next she want I return the favor and provided me with a good BBBJ which brought me to the edge. I had to have her stop, because I wanted to try other positions, I pulled her over to the side of the bed with her legs hanging over the side of the bed, then had her open her legs for some standing missionary at the side of the bed. I pushed her legs up over shoulders and took some slow deep strokes and built up a nice enjoyable rhythm, until she wanted to change to Dog position. Her ass looked great while ducking her in Dog position and I could have easily finished there, but I wanted to finish with her on top.

    Next we switched positions to ACG for a minute before I asked her ride in CG where she rode me like a pro until completion. It was nice fondling her breasts and watching her beautiful smile while we fucked in CG and enjoyed her DFKs.

    Afterwards, she helped clean us up with some tissues and we cuddled until about 10 minutes before end of session. Toward to end of the session, Bella suggested return to the bathroom for another mutual shower. Then dry off and returned to the bedroom to get dressed. After getting dressed, Bella led us back to the front door and we kissed good bye.

    As mentioned early, Bella a sweet girl, with a pretty face and a slim figure (just like her pics https://www.dreambluerelaxspa1.com/index.html). She's a solid GFE, and a very good quality fuck. I recommend and will see her again.

  4. #13399

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago. Heavy smoker and apartment reeked of smoke. Service was not very good. Would never see her again.
    I saw her a couple yrs ago and she was way heavier than pics. Don't know about now.

  5. #13398
    Seem like most casino girls have scams going on. Is it just safer to stay away?

  6. #13397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/204940095

    Flying into Vegas in a week and was wondering was she a good provider?
    Saw her a couple of years ago. Heavy smoker and apartment reeked of smoke. Service was not very good. Would never see her again.

  7. #13396

    Any info on this lady?

    I think she went by Amerika or something like that before. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...948/7024812714

  8. #13395

    Has any one seen Sofi?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/204940095

    Flying into Vegas in a week and was wondering was she a good provider?

  9. #13394

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    Is that an accurate number? A google search comes up with nothing on that. I'm always nervous about seeing people who have no real reviews or other online presence.
    Number is accurate. I saw her yesterday at her Strat incall, she was great and I highly recommend. Treat her well.

  10. #13393
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    I think there's two things that keep this scam going. 1) In a ton of international countries this is exactly how escorts work. Having traveled the world, I contacted many escort agencies in other countries and the correct girl showed up to my hotel. Sure there was a bit of airbrush, but that's expected. Very seldomly have I ever had a bait and switch in other countries. 2) There's the truck driving down the strip 50 times a night with the 696969 ad going off and the prevalent belief that Vegas has legalized prostitution. So your average yokel from Iowa sees this and thinks it's a legitimate business.
    Valid points. And I agree in Europe your description is generally the case. Definitely less so in Asia though. I'm never sure the girl in Japan is going to be the one in the pics.

  11. #13392
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't get it. I don't think it's done to perfection, it's a blatant scam that even a casual observer should be able to pick out. A hard dick just seems to turn off the brain cells. I can see a brand newbie getting caught up in it, but anyone that's done this a few times should be clear of being scammed that way imo.
    I think there's two things that keep this scam going. 1) In a ton of international countries this is exactly how escorts work. Having traveled the world, I contacted many escort agencies in other countries and the correct girl showed up to my hotel. Sure there was a bit of airbrush, but that's expected. Very seldomly have I ever had a bait and switch in other countries. 2) There's the truck driving down the strip 50 times a night with the 696969 ad going off and the prevalent belief that Vegas has legalized prostitution. So your average yokel from Iowa sees this and thinks it's a legitimate business.

  12. #13391
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    The girl to your room is an old scam going on for decades in Vegas and discussed here frequently. Never pay a girl until you verify X is going to happen. That should be a rule anywhere but the scam is done with perfection in Vegas.

    I swear, this warning should be posted weekly.
    I honestly don't get it. I don't think it's done to perfection, it's a blatant scam that even a casual observer should be able to pick out. A hard dick just seems to turn off the brain cells. I can see a brand newbie getting caught up in it, but anyone that's done this a few times should be clear of being scammed that way imo.

  13. #13390

    Old Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange72  [View Original Post]
    I visited Vegas for the weekend and damn was I disappointed with what goes on here.

    While I was here I reached out to a provider for some time together. The site that I used was Eros. They are verified and are supposed to be independent. I reach out to a girl named Nico. Worked out the details and time. I meet her near the elevators and was shocked! She looked nothing like the girl in the ad. In the ad the girl was white and she tells me that she is Filipino. Should have ended it right there.

    We get to the room and she asks if I've done this before which I thought was strange. Told her that it's not my first session with a provider and she goes on to ask how I would like to pay. I make the payment through Apple Pay and once it went through she started with the whole "I work for tips" bullshit. She says that the amount I paid was for the agency and for her to come there. We go back and forth and once she tells me that she gets paid in the high hundreds to the thousands I told her this isn't going to work and I want my money back.

    She calls the agency and explains this and I tell the booker that was probably a provider she works the gambit with about the bs. She said she will send another girl and if I don't like her I'll get the refund. I knew the money was never coming back so I chalked it up as a lesson I had to pay for. Fortunately I won it back on the craps table but damn the shit you guys deal with in Vegas makes it bad for the whole community.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...9.htm?cat=6192
    The girl to your room is an old scam going on for decades in Vegas and discussed here frequently. Never pay a girl until you verify X is going to happen. That should be a rule anywhere but the scam is done with perfection in Vegas.

    I swear, this warning should be posted weekly.

  14. #13389

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    For as long as I can remember Eros is garbage for Vegas. Vegas is actual easy to navigate the scams once you get some experience.
    Right you beat me to it, verification means squat there.

    Guys visiting if you're planning to see someone you're not sure, post it up here, that's what this forum is for.

    Quick search on that ad / image / number points to another number that's usually red flag.

  15. #13388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange72  [View Original Post]
    I visited Vegas for the weekend and damn was I disappointed with what goes on here.

    While I was here I reached out to a provider for some time together. The site that I used was Eros. They are verified and are supposed to be independent. I reach out to a girl named Nico. Worked out the details and time. I meet her near the elevators and was shocked! She looked nothing like the girl in the ad. In the ad the girl was white and she tells me that she is Filipino. Should have ended it right there.

    We get to the room and she asks if I've done this before which I thought was strange. Told her that it's not my first session with a provider and she goes on to ask how I would like to pay. I make the payment through Apple Pay and once it went through she started with the whole "I work for tips" bullshit. She says that the amount I paid was for the agency and for her to come there. We go back and forth and once she tells me that she gets paid in the high hundreds to the thousands I told her this isn't going to work and I want my money back.

    She calls the agency and explains this and I tell the booker that was probably a provider she works the gambit with about the bs. She said she will send another girl and if I don't like her I'll get the refund. I knew the money was never coming back so I chalked it up as a lesson I had to pay for. Fortunately I won it back on the craps table but damn the shit you guys deal with in Vegas makes it bad for the whole community.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...9.htm?cat=6192
    For as long as I can remember Eros is garbage for Vegas. Vegas is actual easy to navigate the scams once you get some experience. But a lot of guys don’t do research sp inevitably they get preyed upon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape