Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 8261
-
04-10-26 19:06 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 224Zombies
That post is 3 years old. Stripper years are like dog years. 3 years at a strip club is like 20 years at a real job.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 17:24 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 124Last time I saw her she allowed BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
She was always safety before. Maybe it was because she wanted me as a regular.
-
04-10-26 17:23 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 124Pepper
Does anyone know if pepper is around?
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
She used to be a waitress. Stsrted dancing and sucking dick.
Her gf was a stripper too.
-
04-10-26 16:12 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 1018Zahara
I went in last night to Pandoras.
Few sure things. Dynasty would do anything but she is not my type.
Picked Zahara. Smoking hot spinner. Got me rock hard grinding. Jerked me off. Wouldn't fuck me.
Paid way to much but I was hoping it would lead to more services. 300 $.
-
04-10-26 15:24 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 984Shy will fuck and suck for under 300. Like most girls at kittens.
Originally Posted by AKJester
[View Original Post]
Safety only. Dirtyfuk did eat her pussy. So there is that.
-
04-10-26 14:56 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 29Paisley actually have more on her menu now? Last time I saw her she only wanted to give a HJ with a condom on.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:44 #7970Regular Member

Posts: 10SHY. Update
Funny, apparently there was some drama with her at Kittens because she posted about it on her IG. As of today she is at the playground. I have not been to the playground at all. What's the VIP set up look like there?
Originally Posted by AKJester
[View Original Post]
As always, thanks for any info Gents.
-
04-07-26 17:00 #7969Regular Member

Posts: 10Shy
Hey all, looking for any intel / dreams about Shy who dances at Kittens. Wondering what the menu looks like.
Thanks Gents!
-
04-07-26 15:31 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 159Chanel always hot ride along with Jessica & Paisley.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 11:27 #7967Regular Member

Posts: 4Laura
I was wondering if anybody has any info on Laura at Kittens Cabaret? I know she only works Saturday nights.
-
04-04-26 15:06 #7966Regular Member

Posts: 23Aliyah
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:56 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 256Alikat31
https://www.instagram.com/alikat31/
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 16:35 #7964Senior Member

Posts: 443Chanel
She's a talented vet. Much more PSE than GFE.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 15:40 #7963Senior Member

Posts: 1018Monse on Vacation
I went to Pandoras today.
The famous Monse is on Vacation for a month according to another dancer.
-
04-03-26 15:37 #7962Senior Member

Posts: 1018Nice report.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
Does she have a Instagram?











Reply With Quote




