Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 345 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5099

    Oz Lola?

    Saw a smoking spinner at Oz the other day. Brunette with a model body and perfect tits. Any info if she plays in the back rooms or OTC? DM if you don't want to share publicly. I didn't get a chance to get with her as she was in with a regular in the exclusive area by the stage in front of the dj.

  2. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    Was talking it up with a dancer at oz the other day. She says they are cracking down on the extra "fun" in the 15 and 30 minute rooms.

    Anyone have more info? I didn't get any dances that day so I can't say one way or the other.

    TIA.
    They're opening up new rooms that are supposedly $400 for 30 minutes, and more private. If they are cracking down on fun in the 15 or 30 it's only to get the upsell to those rooms. But I won't be a customer anymore. I was there a couple days ago and got FS in the 15 min room though, so I didn't see any proof of that, and I'm not sure I'd believe it.

  3. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk  [View Original Post]
    Was talking it up with a dancer at oz the other day. She says they are cracking down on the extra "fun" in the 15 and 30 minute rooms.

    Anyone have more info? I didn't get any dances that day so I can't say one way or the other.

    TIA.
    Highly unlikely! The ones that say this aren't wanting to play, that's all. It's the same with any that mention "cameras". Nonsense.

  4. #5096

    Venus's Presentation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    Venus Michelle was at the same shops and pulled of the repositioning to high end and it worked out for her. She is now retired and possible seeing some regulars still. I'm glad I was able to see her before the restructuring.
    Her shop and tryst pics made it seem like her body was a little soft and doughy. She must present herself well in order to get the high prices and positive reviews.

  5. #5095

    Mia or maby Mila at OZ

    Very skinny blonde names either Mia or Mila. Anyone have any info?

  6. #5094

    Say it ain't so!

    Was talking it up with a dancer at oz the other day. She says they are cracking down on the extra "fun" in the 15 and 30 minute rooms.

    Anyone have more info? I didn't get any dances that day so I can't say one way or the other.

    TIA.

  7. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateParrot  [View Original Post]
    Is is a tiny little thing. Maybe about 5 feet tall, petite, dark hair (was straight when I saw her), probably an A-cup top, white. I would guess mid to upper 20's.
    I would have to assume same girl. If same I will need to try her in 15 min room. Very pretty few tats and decent natural boobs. Seemed fun but not to fun which I am good with. Smoking body.

  8. #5092

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like (age, race, natural / enhanced, hair color, body type) ? I'm going to make a day shift visit Friday and will try to check her out and, if she is there, post a report.
    Is is a tiny little thing. Maybe about 5 feet tall, petite, dark hair (was straight when I saw her), probably an A-cup top, white. I would guess mid to upper 20's.

  9. #5091

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateParrot  [View Original Post]
    I took her back for the 2/$50 and she allowed me to get fairly handsy and into her bikini bottom for a few seconds before stopping it and letting me know that there is more available outside of the club. I could tell that she was pretty wet and tight. I got the sense that more MIGHT be offered in the 15 minute room as well.

    So far, that is my only experience with Mandy. I think I will go for a repeat visit with her soon. What was your experience with her?
    What does she look like (age, race, natural / enhanced, hair color, body type) ? I'm going to make a day shift visit Friday and will try to check her out and, if she is there, post a report.

  10. #5090

    Mandy at Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Was at OZ during the dayshift last week. Saw new faces but didn't get many names.

    The only one I remembered was Mandy. Anyone have any info?
    I took her back for the 2/$50 and she allowed me to get fairly handsy and into her bikini bottom for a few seconds before stopping it and letting me know that there is more available outside of the club. I could tell that she was pretty wet and tight. I got the sense that more MIGHT be offered in the 15 minute room as well.

    So far, that is my only experience with Mandy. I think I will go for a repeat visit with her soon. What was your experience with her?

  11. #5089

    OZ Dayshift

    Was at OZ during the dayshift last week. Saw new faces but didn't get many names.

    The only one I remembered was Mandy. Anyone have any info?

  12. #5088

    Venus Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    Stripping might not be working out as she has deleted her Bunny's post.

    She is now repositioning herself as a high end escort asking $650 a hour. LOL LOL.

    Quite a jump from her $240 a hour rate at the shops.
    Venus Michelle was at the same shops and pulled of the repositioning to high end and it worked out for her. She is now retired and possible seeing some regulars still. I'm glad I was able to see her before the restructuring.

  13. #5087

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    LOL if she's slumming it at Bunny's, which has gone by half a dozen names over the past 10 years when it wasn't straight-up closed, she's circling the drain no matter how good she might still look. The clock is definitely ticking.

    Hard living catches up even to the tight young slags.
    Stripping might not be working out as she has deleted her Bunny's post.

    She is now repositioning herself as a high end escort asking $650 a hour. LOL LOL.

    Quite a jump from her $240 a hour rate at the shops.

  14. #5086

    Atlantis for the win

    Went to Atlanitis, about 4 Pm on Saturday, probably 10 or so girls working give or take. Couple of really good looking ones. Hung out with Jennifer for a few, very tiny Cuban with glasses and an unreal ass. Great time during some dances. Next time, there was a super cute thick young one I think Hannah was her name. She will be the next dance. Enjoy.

  15. #5085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that think young, blond Sunny, formerly at the Shops, is hot (but with a case of GPS) she posted saying she performed a couple of nights ago at Bunny's in Pinellas Park. I've never heard of the place but it looks like a late night place that doesn't open until 9:00. Not surprisingly the post was a "look how much I made tonight" announcement with a bunch of 100's fanned out.
    LOL if she's slumming it at Bunny's, which has gone by half a dozen names over the past 10 years when it wasn't straight-up closed, she's circling the drain no matter how good she might still look. The clock is definitely ticking.

    Hard living catches up even to the tight young slags.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape