Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 5471
-
04-09-26 15:30 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 333Downers Grove Spots
I don't think I've ever seen a report for 7 spa on Ogden, or the one across the street a bit. Are either of those any good? Wanting to give them a shot, but just unsure due to minimal talk about them.
Did Green Spa close down the road?
Man do I miss the old days around here.
-
04-09-26 15:22 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 105It's next door to Natural Nail Salon which is 436 Roosevelt Rd. , Glen Ellyn if you put that into your GPS. Otherwise, Relax is unlisted and they may be at 438 Roosevelt Rd. , Glen Ellyn if you type that in manually. Good luck. Stick finger in it for me! Thanks.
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 14:27 #5094Regular Member

Posts: 7Relax directions
Search in your map app for 'CluedIn Escape Rooms'. They are neighbors.
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:52 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 218Relax
Hello all, I am visiting the area for the day and was curious if anybody could lead me to where the relax is located. I've tried Google and there are multiple places named that pm Is fine if that works I will be sure to share my adventure. Thanks.
-
04-09-26 11:15 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 79Next door vocals
I personally enjoy hearing noise from the next room over. I would also enjoy an open door and watching or sharing in the same room. That kinda stuff is fun. Only done it once at a different place.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 08:51 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 218Pure
Went to Pure this weekend and had a good time with an older but very tiny girl.
Typical service and I left happy. I didn't catch her name because she said they were rotating out the next day.
If anyone goes let us now how the new rotation is.
-
04-07-26 20:38 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 383Relax Going Commando
I've loved from the start how they greet you commando at Relax. It really gets this septuagenarian feeling like a millennial right from the getgo.
Anyway, I called ahead today for my first appointment with Kiki for 2 pm, but I really don't think it matters. A tall curvy one greeted me and said she was Gina. Damn! I was close to just sticking with her but wanted to check off my Kiki visit.
She's a little sprite for a big guy. I was in the chair untying my shoes and she enters and sits that bare pussy right in my lap.
There's plenty of detail here on Kiki's skills. I CAN tell you that when she said she got her own nut twice, in both 69 and L3, I believed her. She enjoys herself as much as you enjoy her. For a little thing she gives a killer hard massage too.
And, by the way: ti saluto to the hobbyist in the adjoining room. It was a little loud in there. Kiki and I would both giggle. I said "I think he's a regular. " She got out her translator to say, "He comes in for five hours to see all five girls!" She said he spends $7 k Yuan. Kiki tried to get me going for seconds and there was no way. So I'm impressed!
AMP.
-
04-07-26 04:09 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 84Similar Massage Lily experience
So, I had the same thing happen to me with the same woman a couple weeks ago. I also used to get L1 service before and during COVID upon multiple visits. However, that seems to have changed. The girls give all the signals that fun is to be had, but everyone I know that has been there has struck out. I think they have gone fully legit unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 01:38 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 37Relax Kiki
Called and made an appointment with Eva for an hour later. Showed up and Kiki met me. I told her I had an appointment with Eva. She laughed and brought me to her room. Eva came by, told me to try Kiki and left. Not sure why they don't ever seem to honor my appointments but whatever. Kiki brought me in the room. Grabbed my junk. DFK. Said she can only do 1/2 hr. Told her I wanted an hour. Again said she could do 1/2 hr. Again I said I wanted an hour and she agreed. I was worried I'd be rushed but that wasn't the case.
TS was subpar for Kiki IMO. She remained fully clothed the entire time. No teasing while face down. On the flip, she played with my c&b's for a bit. Usual compliments. She loves it. It's so strong, blah, blah. Stood up to be dried and got a quick BBBJ preview.
Back to the room, decent back massage but again no teasing. Hot toweled me and then poured something on my asshole. Mouth wash? Not sure. It didn't burn. Moves on with some nice rimming which was a first for me with her. It was good. Not OD Judy good but still nice.
Flipped me over and finally got naked. Sucked on her tata's a bit. She played with my nipples and moved down for more BBBJ and BLS which transitioned to 69. After a bit she asked if I wanted to fuck. Duh. Suited me up and climbed on for CG. Asked her to switch to standing mish which went on for some time. Usual LFK / DFK, more Kiki talk about how much she loves my cock, etc. Switched to standing doggie for a few minutes and then to missionary on the table at her request. Fucked her for awhile before finally shooting in the back. She complimented my load and cleaned me up.
I looked at the clock and we were already over the hour. Two waters and a pocket full of candy and I was on my way. It was a blast but again, she's been better. I'll be back of course. I've yet to sample Rachel for more than just a massage. Maybe next time.
-
04-05-26 12:44 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 152Relax Visit
On Recent Visit asked for Gina. Some nice variety (other than Kiki / Ewa). Natural tits and great LOUD performance. Std Rates.
-
04-04-26 12:10 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 135Relax lineup
Gina, Rachel, Lucky, Eva, Kiki.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:02 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 135Relax. Out of control
Fellow mongers.
If the parking lot looks full out front and the ladies say everyone busy. Just turn around and leave, don't have a conversation with them, you are taking time away from others.
I was there late yesterday, set up appointment for 8:30 pm, I was laying on the table minding my own business having a nice massage. Then the doorbell started ringing around 9 pm. They're must have been 6 guys come between 9 -9:15. All the girls stop and run out of the room to answer who is there.
My recommendation is to make a f'and appointment. They all were asking for KiKi or Eva.
They close at 9:30 pm.
TIA.
PH.
-
04-03-26 11:32 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 152Other Lombard spots
What is a good alternative to Relax?
Lanes Ivy Crystal or Oki?
Or something else?
-
04-03-26 11:29 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 152Relax
Can anyone confirm the current lineup?
Miss WeeWee here, she had the biggest tits.
Does Rachel or Lucky have bigger tits than kiki.
-
04-03-26 09:12 #5082Banned Member

Posts: 33Relax Lucky
I've seen Lucky many times and she is one of my favorites. Very attractive, young, nice body and always gives a great effort.
Her English is good and likes to chat.
Massage is decent and has an amazing mouth.
I go to relax often and always happy when Lucky is available.










Reply With Quote





