Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 3647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3512

    I searched, didn't see any link for Jade

    Anyone know how to get a hold of jade? I don't see any ads and cherrie isn't responding. Thanks boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Fantastic post and lucky you! Wish I could get down to Port St Lucie to see this Duo! Most of all ToyGun, I'm impressed with your play by play of the experience! Great job! Cherrie Monroe is a legend in the hobby in my opinion and my last experience with her in Sebastian was over the top and I can't wait until she makes her way back to Sebastian or even Melbourne because she is one of the best and worth every penny of her donations! Cheers!

  2. #3511

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider, I was not able to find any reviews and I see the ad frequently. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...t/717194629916
    Actually saw her yesterday. She is the girl in the pic's, blond hair now, cute girl nice natural tits. 200 for the 1/2 BBBJ covered full service. Don't know if she kisses or daty I didn't try. She is a dead fish in bed though. Saw all the drug stuff on the night stand but she was with it. She is Vero in one of the motels.

  3. #3510

    No reviews on Skye

    Has anyone seen this provider, I was not able to find any reviews and I see the ad frequently. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...t/717194629916

  4. #3509

    Blaise

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAke  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/enchantedenergy

    Gents I did some early research on her as she posts regularly in the two areas and sort of fits my search criteria (tall, not overweight with smaller tits) believe she may be from up north but has been in this area possibly a year or more. Have not seen a post here or the WPB forum to use as guidance so any info would be appreciated.

    Ciao.
    I did reach out to her but she's mostly outcall and very rarely has an incall which leaves me out. With that said she was quick to respond. She's also advertised on LC and a time or two on STG.

  5. #3508

    Blaise in stuart or jupiter-WPB

    https://tryst.link/escort/enchantedenergy

    Gents I did some early research on her as she posts regularly in the two areas and sort of fits my search criteria (tall, not overweight with smaller tits) believe she may be from up north but has been in this area possibly a year or more. Have not seen a post here or the WPB forum to use as guidance so any info would be appreciated.

    Ciao.

  6. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady but her pictures are dated and very flattering. It was a one and done for me as the looks and experience was not up to my expectations. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the info Hawkeye49!

    -TA83.

  7. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady but her pictures are dated and very flattering. It was a one and done for me as the looks and experience was not up to my expectations. Hope this helps.
    I'm in total agreement with Hawk on this one.

  8. #3505

    Ella Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleA83  [View Original Post]
    I've been coming through Stuart quite a bit, was wondering is any friends have had any dates with Ella Divine. Can't find her rates anywhere, reviews say she's fun but leave out any details. Anyone had any experience with her? I want to know if her services are worth the coinage. https://tryst.link/escort/ellarose-123
    Nice lady but her pictures are dated and very flattering. It was a one and done for me as the looks and experience was not up to my expectations. Hope this helps.

  9. #3504

    Easter with Cherrie and Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyGun42  [View Original Post]
    WOW. So my Easter didn't start well because my place of work was open so I had to work till 8 pm, but my night was absolutely incredible when I got in touch with Cherrie. She had a friend with her, Jade was her name, and told me to come see her cause she knows I always wanted to have 2 girls giving me head at the same time. Well that's all I needed to hear and I was on my way! I was only 20 min away and clearly excited. I have seen Cherrie multiple times and my time with her has always been amazing, but adding another girl took it to a new level. I arrived at her incall and was greeted by her and Jade, in some sexy lingerie outfits. Jade was a brunette, tall, with nice average tits and a nice big booty. Began with some nice DFK from both of them with my hands roaming all over their bodies. They had me lay down and Jade straddled one leg and Cherrie on the other. As Jade leaned down and I got the bra off and began sucking her tits and kissing her, Cherrie went to work on the BBJ. Thought I was in heaven at that moment. But it just got better. Jade then went down on the head as Cherrie took care of the balls. Oh my, just how I always dreamt, 2 girls sucking me at the same time. Almost blew right then and there. Had to slow them down so I could make the moment last. So they face each other with me in between and began kissing each other, as I slid my hands around both of there asses. Playing with each pussy, Jade on the left and Cherrie on the right. Cherrie then went back to work on Junior deep throating him, as Jade road my leg and let me suck on her tits again. Pulled Cherrie back up and said ok, its Jades turn again. As I sucked on Cherries lovely tits, Jade began to work harder and faster on junior, OMG, could not take it any longer. I grabbed Jades head and began to thrust harder and faster in her mouth. She never hesitated and went with it until I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop! Wow. Incredible orgasm. Certainly a night that I won't ever forget. I thanked them both for a wonderful experience and was on my way back home. I had them both for a HH, with no rush or clockwatching whatsoever, for 3.5 marios. I felt that was reasonable considering its usually 220 HH for one girl. It was a phenomenal experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    WOW! Fantastic post and lucky you! Wish I could get down to Port St Lucie to see this Duo! Most of all ToyGun, I'm impressed with your play by play of the experience! Great job! Cherrie Monroe is a legend in the hobby in my opinion and my last experience with her in Sebastian was over the top and I can't wait until she makes her way back to Sebastian or even Melbourne because she is one of the best and worth every penny of her donations! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3043.jpg‎   IMG_3049.jpg‎   IMG_1286.jpg‎  

  10. #3503

    Easter special with cherrie

    WOW. So my Easter didn't start well because my place of work was open so I had to work till 8 pm, but my night was absolutely incredible when I got in touch with Cherrie. She had a friend with her, Jade was her name, and told me to come see her cause she knows I always wanted to have 2 girls giving me head at the same time. Well that's all I needed to hear and I was on my way! I was only 20 min away and clearly excited. I have seen Cherrie multiple times and my time with her has always been amazing, but adding another girl took it to a new level. I arrived at her incall and was greeted by her and Jade, in some sexy lingerie outfits. Jade was a brunette, tall, with nice average tits and a nice big booty. Began with some nice DFK from both of them with my hands roaming all over their bodies. They had me lay down and Jade straddled one leg and Cherrie on the other. As Jade leaned down and I got the bra off and began sucking her tits and kissing her, Cherrie went to work on the BBJ. Thought I was in heaven at that moment. But it just got better. Jade then went down on the head as Cherrie took care of the balls. Oh my, just how I always dreamt, 2 girls sucking me at the same time. Almost blew right then and there. Had to slow them down so I could make the moment last. So they face each other with me in between and began kissing each other, as I slid my hands around both of there asses. Playing with each pussy, Jade on the left and Cherrie on the right. Cherrie then went back to work on Junior deep throating him, as Jade road my leg and let me suck on her tits again. Pulled Cherrie back up and said ok, its Jades turn again. As I sucked on Cherries lovely tits, Jade began to work harder and faster on junior, OMG, could not take it any longer. I grabbed Jades head and began to thrust harder and faster in her mouth. She never hesitated and went with it until I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop! Wow. Incredible orgasm. Certainly a night that I won't ever forget. I thanked them both for a wonderful experience and was on my way back home. I had them both for a HH, with no rush or clockwatching whatsoever, for 3.5 marios. I felt that was reasonable considering its usually 220 HH for one girl. It was a phenomenal experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

  11. #3502

    Ella Divine. Rates / Info

    I've been coming through Stuart quite a bit, was wondering is any friends have had any dates with Ella Divine. Can't find her rates anywhere, reviews say she's fun but leave out any details. Anyone had any experience with her? I want to know if her services are worth the coinage. https://tryst.link/escort/ellarose-123

  12. #3501

    Classy and Nasty Sasha

    I used to see this woman, Sasha (Shannon), but she has now let the drugs completely take over. She has marks all over her body and is now ripping people off. She asked me to hold her agreed payment. Then she dipped out the door. I heard a knock and thought it was her, but some other dude looking for her. She then came back in 15 minutes later and told me that I had to go and the cops were checking each hotel room. Just like the other druggies, she is doing the same shit. Be warned about her!

    She has also lost a lot of weight, and her bones are starting to show through.

    Last, she keeps her dog locked up all day and doesn't let him out.

    Sasha is a real piece of shit.

  13. #3500

    Sassylotus

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one on Tryst and her pix piqued my interest. We are both gym rats and into nutrition. She's a personal trainer and I'm a trainer in PA. I texted her and we seemed to click. She wanted a $50 deposit by pay pal, etc. I told her I don't use those platforms to pay a deposit, in fact, I won't pay a deposit. She lives close by so I said I would drive to her place, introduce myself, give a deposit and come back for an agreed upon appointment. She waived the deposit after I said I would rather see her in person and by being truthful. She lives in a nice, clean condo. Once there, we talked for quite a while about the gym, nutrition, etc. Stuff that would be boring to 99% of you guys. I thought that it might be all talk and a waste of my time and 400 marios. I was greatly mistaken. Once we started, she was amazing. She said her favorite thing in the world is to suck dick. She actually cums when she is giving oral sex. From a closeup view, she also cums and squirts like crazy when she is receiving oral sex. I think she would be ecstatic if all you wanted to do was 69 for an hour. She also has the toys if you want her to be dominant or submissive. BBBJ with cum in mouth and swallow, the swallow part may vary. I was drained and she talked about having intercourse. Intercourse part is covered. I told her my I'm drained plus junior doesn't like wearing a raincoat. I forgot to ask about a trip to Greece. So I had BBBJ with cum in mouth, DATY, DATO and intercourse if I wanted. She checked a lot of my boxes but she may not be everyone's cup of tea.
    I have also enjoy my time with her. She definitely check all my boxes plus is a great kisser. Your review reminded me that I need to get back in touch with her. I'm glad you enjoyed her company.

  14. #3499

    Two Reviews

    The posts below by my old friend, RedDog and new friend TripleA83 are great examples of what this Forum is all about in my opinion! While RedDog took a leap of faith with the personal fitness trainer from Tryst which paid off handsomely for him and for her hopefully, TripleA83 posted an incredible description of his experience with Kiara which parallels my own and guess what, she's returning mid April! Great work guys and you both have shown that the Treasure Coast DOES have some great talent when it comes to beautiful women with great skills who deliver for their donations! Personally, I don't mind paying 300-400 Mario's for the type of experiences that they enjoyed. Throw in Cherrie Monroe for good measure and things are looking up in Port St Lucie! BTW, I'm waiting to hear somebody report on Kiara's replacement, Brittany! Mature women are better and these posts prove it! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 847441149376359145.jpg‎   IMG_3046.jpg‎   2773732769508487976.jpeg‎   IMG_3050.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

    IMG_3047.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  15. #3498

    Kiara Lang

    Had a visit with Kiara Lang before she skipped town to Argentina. Thanks Willie for the recommendation. Easy system, she has a verification process. Made arrangements to meet with her for her for her 1 hr VIP session includes massage / BBBJ for 300. Pulled up, she met me at the door in sexy lingerie and we connected as soon as I stepped into the door. She's a gorgeous blond with huge tits. We locked lips and were making out at the door way and she guided me directly to the room for more fun. We both stripped down and then made out some more, I was playing with her phenomenal tits. She has a pretty nice body for her age, fat ass and a soft abdomen (which I later learned was from extensive surgery she had in Argentina). I laid on the table for a decent massage and then flipped for the finale. She started working my legs and suddenly junior stood up and was ready She expertly starting sucking and asked if I wanted to play to. I couldn't say no, we got into 69 and what a pretty sight! DATY & DATO she was shaking as she sat on my face. She never stopped sucking cock and she had me erupting in no time. She pulled my out of her mouth and slapped the head of my cock against her tits and I gave up the goo all over her tits. She cleaned up a bit and continued a massage junior was getting hard again, and at this point I couldn't blame him. She was then asking me if I read her info and her site, and I knew what she was getting at, she was looking for the upsell. At this point junior already spit and I was satisfied and I didn't want to shell out more coinage. Now I've been in a situation like this before, and there are providers who will not mind taking you one more time to turning you into a repeating customer because they like you and the vibe was right. She did not, but kept referring to what was listed on her ads for upgrades, I respect the hustle. After we got got in the shower, made out some more and she washed my from head to toe in the nice shower. We got out of the shower, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other until I left. I had a good time. She texted me later saying she had a good time and she wanted more and sensed that I wanted more too. I said of course I could always go for more, against she was pushing the upsell, which kind of annoyed me, but I said perhaps next time I'd upgrade for more play and that's when she was very agreeable, and said how she would like that. She was a good time, and I might repeat due to the lack of good quality providers in the treasure coast, she said she'll be back in a couple of weeks gents. On that note, I miss Becky the Brazilian. Iykyk.

    TA83.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape