Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 448 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6331

    Bebe's Excellent Massage

    Bebe has plenty of reviews here on the forum. She is an attractive petite young Latina. This was my second visit with her. I sent her a text last week and we scheduled my appointment early in the day. I arrived at a very secure location. She provides you the gate code and tells you where to park. Once I was in her room she gave me a warm hug and asked me to disrobe. I laid down and told her what I wanted. She provided a very relaxing massage and an enjoyable finish. Exactly what I needed to start my day. Thank you Bebe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3806364

  2. #6330
    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    Saw ani recently. Pleasant experience but won't be repeating. Didn't get to see the goods but I don't think she is a trans just very Brazilian who tend to have a thick heavy accent. Massage was just ok overall.
    Be assured she is very trans, post op. She won't admit it until she comfortable with you. But ask her to sit on the table while she spreads her legs and just look at her pussy. If she won't do ask yourself why.

  3. #6329
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day and wow what a body! She is absolutely sexy and that ass 🥵. She climbed on top and simulated like she was riding me until I exploded. Does she provide anything more?
    Saw ani recently. Pleasant experience but won't be repeating. Didn't get to see the goods but I don't think she is a trans just very Brazilian who tend to have a thick heavy accent. Massage was just ok overall.

  4. #6328
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    She may be old but she looks great for her age. She said she was 76 or 66. Massage was good and she still has force. Light teasing. On the flip the fun began. Nice tits and she was wearing a g-string. OTC allowed and HJ. Don't know if she offers more but for her age she's fun.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923791567.html
    What were the damages?

    Thanks in advance.

    MB.

  5. #6327
    She may be old but she looks great for her age. She said she was 76 or 66. Massage was good and she still has force. Light teasing. On the flip the fun began. Nice tits and she was wearing a g-string. OTC allowed and HJ. Don't know if she offers more but for her age she's fun.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923791567.html

  6. #6326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Deposit

    Never ever do this!

    Why meet anyone if dumba $$ will give you coin for no reason!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    No Deposit, what so ever. No matter what. First link that was provided shows that she lives off of Oakridge Road, which is a high crime area in Orange County, Florida. Right off the trail. Her rates are extremely high when there's better options around. Just got a look for them. She can start for all I care I'm not going to waste that much on her. Check around some other places I wouldn't do it no deposit no return. Most guys than you do a deposit they never get the appointment in the play. You won't get your deposit back that's it she's going to punk you.

  7. #6325

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    No Deposit, what so ever. No matter what. First link that was provided shows that she lives off of Oakridge Road, which is a high crime area in Orange County, Florida. Right off the trail. Her rates are extremely high when there's better options around. Just got a look for them. She can start for all I care I'm not going to waste that much on her. Check around some other places I wouldn't do it no deposit no return. Most guys than you do a deposit they never get the appointment in the play. You won't get your deposit back that's it she's going to punk you.

  8. #6324

    Most likely a fake

    Google image search shows a popular OF model.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2947.jpg‎  

  9. #6323
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    50% deposit is crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    No way! Would I risk half up front! Tell her you'd do 25% deposit at most!.maybe!? You could TOFTT! And then report back please! She does look cute! But deposits are a major turn off for me!

  10. #6322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    Don't waste your money.

  11. #6321
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    Any ad that has signal, zangi, telegram. I don't trust at all plus asking for deposit? Psh.

  12. #6320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    You Never Ever Pay a Deposit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeballa00  [View Original Post]
    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/
    99% of them are scammers. If you pay any deposit, you will never hear from them again. They would just say "Got me another sucker".

    R5.

  13. #6319

    Evelyn. Winter Park Area

    Found this young lady on Rub Rankings. Has anyone had any experience with Evelyn? Or some kind of Intel if she's legit? One of her rules is wanting 50% deposit. 5 for 1 hr. I know I've repeatedly read not to pay deposits. But would you pay a deposit if it's your first time meeting? If not under what circumstances would you pay a deposit?

    Rub Rankings site.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ons-85382.html

    Personal Website.

    https://privatefantasyworld.com/

  14. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    They got a nice website but seems TGTTB. And if real those prices better include L1 already cause if not jesus.

  15. #6317

    Ani Castro

    Saw her the other day and wow what a body! She is absolutely sexy and that ass 🥵. She climbed on top and simulated like she was riding me until I exploded. Does she provide anything more?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape