Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 516 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7599

    Sat. Afternoon

    I rolled by DD and sixth hoping to see Atalissa, the only girl I saw was a tall girl either white or Hispanic and half her hair was dyed blue, she looked kind of rough and seemed to have an attitude so I passed. Does anyone know her or know if she is good to go? Thanks.

  2. #7598

    Julie young BSW

    Met a young BSW going into the store on West side of Dixie at 10th S. Said her name was Julie and was panhandling when I went to go inside. So when I came out I gave her a buck and asked her if she'd be interested in more. 40 for half & half, BBFS and head. I just moved the car to the south side of the lot and had 20 minutes of fun. Would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260404_153013_Gallery_compress86.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260404_153024_Gallery_compress70.jpg‎   Julie_compress42.jpg‎  

  3. #7597
    Speaking of nana she's back in the hotel.

  4. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneBravo  [View Original Post]
    Yea, something aint right here. .
    Anyone reading it thought the same thing. Billy did this a couple years ago on the Pompano SW threads where he had two other alias accounts verifying his stories. I also bumped into Nana (April M) again last week for front seat action. There is simply no truth to what he claimed.

  5. #7595
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Glad I wasn't the only one to catch that.
    Yea, something aint right here. .

  6. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    LOL, 2 posts in 6 years & it's to "verify" that ridiculous story, my this isn't fishing at all.
    Glad I wasn't the only one to catch that.

  7. #7593
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDropper  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking he was lying. But I sent him a message anyway, he told me to go to some dark site and see his videos. He was not full of s* he has the goods. And not just Nana, but hundreds of chicks many of which I know from around here. And he gets them all doing that. I thought it was just Nana but it's not it's many of them but he has thousands of videos on that. Like he's been collecting for 30 years. I could not take screenshots on the site it doesn't allow all I could do was watch the videos and I used my other phone to take a picture of my screen so it's a bit blurry. But that is her.

    Billy why do you only expose Nana why not the others? Looks like 50+ doing the same thing. But he wasn't messing around she's doing full DP just as he said. And it was blatantly obvious that she was really enjoying that. Looks like they all do this. I mean I can count on my fingers how many I know and have been with in my dreams while cruising around that I now know have done this. What's the deal with this? Is this like something they all enjoy because they all look like they're really into this kind of thing.
    LOL, 2 posts in 6 years & it's to "verify" that ridiculous story, my this isn't fishing at all.

  8. #7592
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, be cautious about a SW by name of Franchesca (Italian? Asian? Mixed? Crappy rushed service and actually stole some petty items from my vehicle. Would not repeat.
    Never keep anything in your auto. Never pay up front, just show the cash. And make sure they don't think you are a nice guy.

  9. #7591

    Billy was for real

    I was thinking he was lying. But I sent him a message anyway, he told me to go to some dark site and see his videos. He was not full of s* he has the goods. And not just Nana, but hundreds of chicks many of which I know from around here. And he gets them all doing that. I thought it was just Nana but it's not it's many of them but he has thousands of videos on that. Like he's been collecting for 30 years. I could not take screenshots on the site it doesn't allow all I could do was watch the videos and I used my other phone to take a picture of my screen so it's a bit blurry. But that is her.

    Billy why do you only expose Nana why not the others? Looks like 50+ doing the same thing. But he wasn't messing around she's doing full DP just as he said. And it was blatantly obvious that she was really enjoying that. Looks like they all do this. I mean I can count on my fingers how many I know and have been with in my dreams while cruising around that I now know have done this. What's the deal with this? Is this like something they all enjoy because they all look like they're really into this kind of thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JB11211e.jpg‎  

  10. #7590
    Was driving my brother in law to airport this morning when I saw. None other. Than. HARLEY QUINNN HHAAHAHAHAHAHA (insert joker laugh) by the publix. Gothams got its hands tied yet again.

  11. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    Last number I have is from 2021,561-389-3378.
    I got a BBBJCIMWS early 2025, saw her later in the year by the McD's on Dixie she claimed she was out of the game.

  12. #7588

    Carla F "Bella"

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Bella's digits? Saw her yesterday but wasn't sure if she still clocks in or not?
    Last number I have is from 2021,561-389-3378.

  13. #7587
    Anyone have Bella's digits? Saw her yesterday but wasn't sure if she still clocks in or not?

  14. #7586
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, do you have her FB? That doesn't look like her present day at all. I've met her since asking for pic.
    I'll PM you but yeah, she looks rough as F in her Uncle LEO portrait.

    She has not been on FB for a while.

  15. #7585
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    That's her but she is already starting to look rough from her recent uncle LEO portraits, the med use is already getting to her, pic is from 2022.

    She just turned 25.
    Thanks, do you have her FB? That doesn't look like her present day at all. I've met her since asking for pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape