Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 800
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #620

    Blocked?

    Hi guys- if you fail verification once, do they block you? I tried to get verified in early January of this year, and because I don't have a paystub, I couldn't get verified. I messaged again yesterday with my business card instead, and there's no answer. I have a good relationship with BP bookers and I go to LA a few times a year to see Korean girls, and have never had trouble verifying with any of the angencies there. Is there no hope for me? 😢 Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I am 'banned', are there any alternatives for young kgirls in chicago? Thanks.

  2. #619

    Ai

    Had a great time with Ai in Glenview. Outstanding giant soft natural breasts. Cute face and service was really good. I would say she's early forties. Would recommend.

  3. #618

    Usually

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Hi there:

    I finally got accepted to KP, I am just wondering on prices for the girls, since I'm a thinking of seeing one this week.
    Congratulations and welcome.

    Each girl sets her own price and its listed in parentheses (360) on each girls individual page.

    That's for 1 hr.

    They usually have a white board where upgrades are listed but some girls have no upgrades.

    Also found (not always) the last digit of the girls she tells you her aprox age categories although it doesn't always work.

    So 22 is twenties.

    23 is thirties.

    24 is forties.

    And 25 is fifties.

    Also usually off the girls face is blocked that means these pictures are more accurate and she might be younger in person.

    Usually the ones where you can see face are photo shopped and the real girl will look aprox 10 years older (not always though, Brianna and Lynn looked exactly like their pics).

    Also keep in mind korean girls look 10 years younger than there age usually.

    So a K girl who is 35 looks 25.

    Here's a general Menu.

    280 half hour.

    360 full hour.

    40 for second pop.

    100 for bare (no condom).

    200 to take video while your banging here (rare but some girlies offer it).

    Standard KP service included in normal service (280/360).

    DFK.

    She showers you and cleans you nice.

    BBBJ.

    Cat Bath.

    Massage (girlfriend style not pro just pleasurable).

    CFS Mish, Dog, cowgirl etc (BBFS upgrade100).

    Cum in her mouth (my personal favorite part so nice to blow in a warm mouth getting sucked dry).

    Rinse off shower.

    Mint and a bottle of water.

    For 280 you can't beat it.

    If they bring in a young 20 year old I usually do the BBFS upgrade but only if she's really special.

    Have fun.

    Darth.

  4. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Hi there:

    I finally got accepted to KP, I am just wondering on prices for the girls, since I'm a thinking of seeing one this week.
    $360/ hr for BBBJ, DATY, CFS, LFK (a majority do DFK). Most include a shower together at the beginning and end, and most start playing in the shower, not all. One shot, but use the whole hour. A few write on a white board that MSOG is $40, some write "Bare 100. ".

    Read the forums here to know with individual ladies.

  5. #616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Accepted to KP

    Hi there:

    I finally got accepted to KP, I am just wondering on prices for the girls, since I'm a thinking of seeing one this week.

  6. #615

    40 for second pop

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomScreen  [View Original Post]
    White board available?
    Only thing listed was 40 for second pop.

    No BBFS unfortunately.

    Darth.

  7. #614
    White board available?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    I did, I had a great time on Saturday with her.

    She got a haircut, but she's still the same girl in the pictures.

    It is true she's older in person, I would guess high 30's or low 40's.

    She did everything I needed, and took care of me very well. I had a wonderful time, she's an excellent kisser. And she has a fantastic ass.

    I also prefer my girls teens or 20's.

    To my knowledge, KP just doesn't offer that. All of the girls are in the 30's or 40's with maybe an occasional exception, like Victoria Who was upper 20's I would say.

    For me, in my 50's, that's still 15-20 years younger than me, and for $280 good price, so I don't mind a good Korean MILF..

  8. #613

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaChip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Olivia recently, based on ter review and pics touch ups she seems very old, 40+!
    I did, I had a great time on Saturday with her.

    She got a haircut, but she's still the same girl in the pictures.

    It is true she's older in person, I would guess high 30's or low 40's.

    She did everything I needed, and took care of me very well. I had a wonderful time, she's an excellent kisser. And she has a fantastic ass.

    I also prefer my girls teens or 20's.

    To my knowledge, KP just doesn't offer that. All of the girls are in the 30's or 40's with maybe an occasional exception, like Victoria Who was upper 20's I would say.

    For me, in my 50's, that's still 15-20 years younger than me, and for $280 good price, so I don't mind a good Korean MILF.

    In my opinion, totally worth it and I'm even thinking about repeating.

    Hope this is helpful, happy hobbies.

    Darth.

  9. #612
    Anyone seen Olivia recently, based on ter review and pics touch ups she seems very old, 40+!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Hope you have a nice time.

    Both girls listed on the website I've seen before and are very nice.

    Ai looks just like the pics and has great thighs.

    Olivias pics are brushed to look younger she is approx 10 yrs older looking in real life.

    But didn't matter cause she's still gorgeous and has a great ass.

    Hoping to see her again.

    Darth.

  10. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Notice the picture in this ad.

    I know that girl.

    Brianna she's a kp girl.

    Is she really at Ivy in Lombard?

    Can anyone confirm or did they steal kp's picture?

    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13263978.html

    Darth.
    I wouldn't expect her to be there, most likely picture is being used. Just like most spa's what you see on a web ad isn't what you get at the door. That being said I'd be interested if anyone stops in for a visit to check, it's been years since I've been there personally. Last time it was to much like an assembly line and as I get older I prefer the fiction of attraction.

  11. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Notice the picture in this ad.

    I know that girl.

    Brianna she's a kp girl.

    Is she really at Ivy in Lombard?

    Can anyone confirm or did they steal kp's picture?

    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13263978.html

    Darth.
    Would love to know how's the talent there. Been a Lanes guy for awhile and Crystal has a nice MILF with an amazing body.

  12. #609

    Brianna at Ivy spa?

    Notice the picture in this ad.

    I know that girl.

    Brianna she's a kp girl.

    Is she really at Ivy in Lombard?

    Can anyone confirm or did they steal kp's picture?

    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Escort.../13263978.html

    Darth.

  13. #608

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    I finally got approved after around 4 applications. I think it helped that I added a yearly compensation statement from my work. Looking forward to enjoying the appointments!
    Hope you have a nice time.

    Both girls listed on the website I've seen before and are very nice.

    Ai looks just like the pics and has great thighs.

    Olivias pics are brushed to look younger she is approx 10 yrs older looking in real life.

    But didn't matter cause she's still gorgeous and has a great ass.

    Hoping to see her again.

    Darth.

  14. #607

    Finally!

    I finally got approved after around 4 applications. I think it helped that I added a yearly compensation statement from my work. Looking forward to enjoying the appointments!

  15. #606

    Glenview

    I miss the original Glenview. Easier access to the apartment compared to the other place where you have to go through a labyrinth. Also better parking. LOL.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Jjan!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape