Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 24838
-
04-02-26 17:03 #24178Senior Member

Posts: 114Sno
Saw this one a bit earlier today.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/204892534
Visited for qv. Lives in a pretty rundown house on the west side. Photos are filtered, but it is definitely her. Another who was probably pretty decent looking way back when. Excellent service though! Played with her pussy and sucked on her nice tits with pierced nipples until I was ready. Nice extra sloppy BBBJ which I would come back for just that alone. Bent her over and she was very into the covered backshots. Really nice view too. Took the cover off and had her suck me off until I blew all over tits. Really great service for the price. A little smoky in the room / house but not overpowering. Did not get the sense that anyone else was in the house but if they were they did not bother us at all. Will likely repeat in the very near future.
-
04-02-26 16:46 #24177Senior Member

Posts: 114Alexis
Saw her very recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/781672718972
She lives on north side of town in an apartment. Doesn't show her face in the ad, but doesn't have a bad looking face. From what I could tell might be missing a couple chompers. Can tell she used to be pretty decent looking. Still not the worst I've encountered. Also has some ankle jewelry from Uncle. All covered services for me although she mentioned she might do BBBJ once she knows me better LOL. She did talk dirty throughout the service which I liked. She has a sexy / naughty look in her eye when she sucks dick which was a major plus for me. After head bent her over and pounded away until I finished with her nasty encouragement. She only offered hhr and hr pricing. I took hhr but she did try to rush me some. The ending was a bit weird. A roommate was blowing up her phone while I was trying to finish. Then as I was getting dressed someone started to come out of the closed bathroom door. She told them to go back in until I left. Not sure if it was a guy or an another girl. As I was leaving the roommate, who was blowing up the phone, was at the door waiting. Shorter black lady. Did not have any trouble with any of them, but seems like at least three people living there. Wanted you gents to have all the info. I saw one of our FF visitors asked about this one, so there you go. Happy hunting in Indy!
-
04-02-26 16:36 #24176Senior Member

Posts: 811Going to echo this. London has the same body but when I saw her she didn't have makeup on and looked rough. I didn't do service because she needed more time to get ready. While she was getting ready she either did a line of coke or ketamine. I want to try again if she is all dolled up.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Rachel is one of my all time favorites. Her face looks older but her body is the same. Her service is good and she never rushes. She tastes great and is friendly. No drama and is ready when she says she is ready. Her ass is great and she has soft skin. She allows everything except anal.
-
04-02-26 09:26 #24175Senior Member

Posts: 754This one here is Londynn, she has a ton of older reviews on here:
Originally Posted by FunGuywv
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806
You will have a mixed bag of reviews on here for her. Pics are heavily filtered, but it is her. Menu is pretty open, but she is on the pricier side. I have seen her a few times when she is running her specials though as her rates are a bit more than what I want to go for. I have always had a good time with her though in my visits. Like I said, some others can be hit and miss. She is a sweet girl and safe, but does have pharma issues and can be hit and miss on getting a hold of her and everything. Don't think we have heard anything recently of any visits with her by anyone since she just got back from visiting our favorite uncle.
This one here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688
I have seen her a few times as well in the past, have not seen her within a few months or so since she is a bit farther away from me. Always have had a good time with her. Rates are or were definitely affordable and everything. Not sure if she has raised them since I have seen her. Pics are obviously filtered like most girls these days, but it is her. Looks a little more worn compared to pics, but I still don't think she is bad. Tall girl, huge ass on her. Open menu with me and what I typically want to do and everything so definitely no complaints in that department. Skills are pretty solid as well too. I'm an ass man myself so visits with her were definitely cured that itch that I have. Like I said, she has always been attentive to my needs and doesn't complain like some of the other girls on here. I wouldn't say she is the most enthusiastic or anything, but not a dead lay either, just not overly excessively loud or too vocal if that makes sense. Has a mirror in her room that she bends over in front of when she's sucking it so you can get a good shot of her pussy and play with it. Would recommend her though.
Not sure about the other two as I have not seen them or anything though. As always YMMV. Hope this helps and Stay Safe. Welcome to Naptown.
-
04-02-26 08:31 #24174Senior Member

Posts: 230Anyone have any info on these
Greetings guys!! Coming into town for the FF weekend. Not sure I want to roll the dice on Annika and wanted to see if anyone had any info on these or any recommendations please. Feel free to DM me as well!! Thanks in advance!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/416314548397
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/778015770940
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688
-
04-01-26 12:21 #24173Regular Member

Posts: 3That guy wouldn't hurt a fly he has no street credit or any real ties to do anything in the lines of shooting someone, just a lame guy. In the circle of trailer trash he might be the tough guy but when he's around real black people like me he turns into a proper spoken ***** hence the reason he has only 49 subscribers no one respects this clown or takes him seriously he probably had a hi point that woulda jammed or no bullets in the clip I personally know who he is, played football at Ben Davis and he graduated 2011. He stayed hanging out with the trailer trash so not surprised to see him working with one now. They call him Big Mav names maverick funny to hear he's doing this considering I know who he really is.
Originally Posted by SevynNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:32 #24172Senior Member

Posts: 50To each their own but "super cute" is not a descriptor I would use for her. She looks like she smells like stale beer and Cigs.
Originally Posted by AlphaBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 09:27 #24171Senior Member

Posts: 811Cali does everything bare for the right price.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 09:26 #24170Senior Member

Posts: 811Just saw her and can confirm that pussy is stanky. It smells like street walker price but not at street walker price. She is nice but a human fleshlight. She just lays there and let's you do your thing. Don't expect interaction. She also smells like cigarettes and has some dirty feet.
Originally Posted by AlphaBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 08:15 #24169Senior Member

Posts: 485Skinny girl
Her name is Chasity. Think she just goes by Chas. There have been a few reviews lately. A lot of guys saying her pussy stinks. I saw her once, and I had no issues with that. Must have gotten her on shower day. But she is a cool chick. Easy going, easy to work with. She's on the near Westside. Car play was no issues, she has a safe spot. Her ad isn't 100% correct tho. CBJ, no deep throat, etc. Absolutely no GFE of any sort. You can't suck on her little titties at all. No saliva because she is allergic. LMAO. So don't lick your fingers before you rub her pussy. Again, LMAO. Anyways, she's a nice girl. Just a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by AlphaBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 02:45 #24168Senior Member

Posts: 71Bbg
Cali or whatever name she uses now used to let you come in her ass for an extra hundred but don't know if it was bare.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 02:32 #24167Senior Member

Posts: 71No name
That's Chasity, she has a few reviews more recently and some older ones.
Originally Posted by AlphaBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 02:30 #24166Senior Member

Posts: 71Ginger Princess
Saw her a year or so ago, she was a little thinner then but she had a tight pussy and a great head game, loves doggy. Her girl cousins showed up early to pick her up and blew up her phone. I didn't get to finish so she gave me. 5 back. Asked her if she was a squirter before I left and she texted me a short video. Only weird thing was she told me a different room number and not to knock. Her room was across the hall and she looked through the peephole and text me the right number.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 01:09 #24165Senior Member

Posts: 38Petite, no name
Any intel gets? Looks super cute.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/381017891998
-
03-31-26 23:08 #24164Senior Member

Posts: 219Solid
Used to see her often and she is great in the sack and at giving head in general.
Originally Posted by FunGuywv
[View Original Post]
But be warned.
Her little single room apartment is an absolute mess. I mean clothes and boxes everywhere and little tailed critters running around. It's the reason why I stopped going over there.
Maybe since she's been gone she may have a new place. She has 2 big dogs that her "friend" takes for a walk whilst you are there.
I always had a solid time with her, but had to stop due to the cleanliness of the apartment.
She on the other hand is squeaky clean and I've never had an issue on that part.
Go see her and let us know is she's still in the same place.












Reply With Quote





