Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5134
-
04-04-26 13:46 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 380Yea lacey. She's ok in a pinch not sure what her rates are now. She was decent for a quick hhr at 150.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 07:15 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 60Correct, that's Serenity. Pics are filtered but that's her.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
Pretty cool gal. She's on the larger side but knows how to please. She seems to really enjoy what's she's doing.
-
04-02-26 17:56 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 198Correct
Yes the brunette one. I haven't seen the blond one in years. She was 29 y / o then as well. She tried getting me to get her a hotel room with my I'd and CC. Last time I ever acquired with her. Never had a bad moment with the brunette one however.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:19 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 181https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/016610157163
Is this the girl who used to be out of fitchburg?
-
04-02-26 17:10 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 181He means the brunette Jackie. I last saw her late fall, not sure what happened to her. Funny thing both the blonde and brunette Jackie's from the west side took me to the same "safe secluded secret spot".
Originally Posted by DJTrance
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 15:48 #4904Regular Member

Posts: 12This Jackie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/270463487820
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
Last I knew she lived on the corner of Hannover and Pine. I was a regular for a bit, then she stood me up, so I have not reached out in quite a while.
-
03-31-26 21:26 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sasha
Not sure if these are current:
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-fiercexxx
https://xlamma.com/us/waterville-me-...asha-30-246577#.
https://daddyslist.com/i/united-stat...eas-61414.html
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 19:32 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 60Can I get a link To Sasha-- good seeing you too old friend how goes it??pre
Good to hear from you also-pretty slim pickings I'd say-got a link to Sasha<< Is surely like to see her again!!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:03 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 198Jackie
Anyone know what happened to Jackie? Used to live on Francis Street dead end offering car play then moved to Merrimack with an in call? I had reviewed her a couple of times.
-
03-29-26 15:38 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 154Lacey
Just saw Lacey, she is the goat. Her price is now $220 for the hour but you can't.
Beat that for the service, rimming and sucking my cock for an hour with swallow.
You can't beat that. She has put on a few pounds but it actually make her look better.
She's just a cool person, treat her with respect and it's all good.
-
03-28-26 08:31 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sasha
Same here. Entrain in Maine has had some interactions. I saw four reviews on the other site, but no ripoffs. And good to hear from you old friend!
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 23:17 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 60Sasha Fierce
I too had two very positive experiences with Sasha years ago- however no recent experience.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 17:01 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 232I saw her in around 2017 or 18. A bit overweight then, pretty face. Loves to give head and swallow. No idea what she might be like now.
Originally Posted by Helloapollo7
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 15:58 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 74She has an unfavorable review
She has a ripoff reported on the other site. No personal experience.
Originally Posted by Helloapollo7
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 07:58 #4895Regular Member

Posts: 23Sasha
Has anyone met with Sasha Fierce from STG? Looks too good to be true.










Reply With Quote



