Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16969

    Anything on these two?

    After wasting my time and money on Kaley Oasis and finding out Ranger could have warned me I am going to put these out there to see if anyone has any input.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/029202639235 Don't have a name. When she 1st popped up it looked like no filters and she looked kind of cute. Then she went overboard with filters and looked like something from Area 51. Appears she's backed down on the filters.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arnol...e/353938164444 I thought I had seen a report here but a name search didn't pull anything up.

    TIA.

    DK.

  2. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She has been around forever. One of the worst out there. If you want an uninspired "massage" and an HJ while she scrolls her phone, go for it.
    Similar experience here would never repeat. Not one eye contact.

  3. #16967
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Well it sounds like maybe you have never done a review on TER.
    True. I only review here, or other forum boards free for all.

  4. #16966

    An Obvious Lack Of Options

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    You may not look like Brad Pitt but you probably don't look like Alfred E. Neuman either.

    And if her pics are accurate she doesn't look like Charlotte or Lilia either. She should be flattered you showed interest.
    Couldn't agree with you more, and I gotta say, the fact that some woman who looks like that is even being discussed on here about how "picky" she must be is a testament to just how depressingly bad and desperate the hobby in this town has now gotten...I know we always like to say "Each To Their Own" (and certainly not trying to offend anyone here) but some "Pie-Wagon" who looks like that should be thankful for every damn call she gets.

    Maybe I've just become too jaded after several decades of engaging in this hobby around the world, but the fact that even these types of obese and mediocre AF looking women now get inquired/pursued so much in this town just shows the way St. Louis has become a wasteland compared to what it once was, so sad.

    I'll get off my soapbox now, LOL.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #16965

    Mistress Lisa

    Been going back and forth on this one. Has anyone contacted her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/204892240

  6. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? She do a bbj happy ending with those "massages?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-kellee01#rates.
    She has been around forever. One of the worst out there. If you want an uninspired "massage" and an HJ while she scrolls her phone, go for it.

  7. #16963
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    OMG WK will be the death of this hobby.

    I never say ANYTHING to a girl about any review place. I try to talk her into it, but not like that.
    Well it sounds like maybe you have never done a review on TER. First, she advertises she has reviews on TER on her post on Tryst. Second TER will not accept a "vanilla" review, they require specifics. That's why I always confirm with the lady. That's how the ladies are rated. CBJ get her a 7, BBBJ an 8 or 9. She should be aware that specific info is available if you have VIP membership which is free with a review for a few days. When guys go on the search, that info is what they base their decision on. They forget about YMMV or maybe the lady has changed her offerings. That's likely since she now posts a "No Review Policy" If your going to drop $500 your hoping for the best service. Not something you have to negotiate after arrival.

  8. #16962

    Kellee

    Anyone have any experiences with this one? She do a bbj happy ending with those "massages?

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-kellee01#rates.

  9. #16961

    Thanks for the kind words

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    You may not look like Brad Pitt but you probably don't look like Alfred E. Neuman either.

    And if her pics are accurate she doesn't look like Charlotte or Lilia either. She should be flattered you showed interest.
    Alfred has more hair. Meh, taste is like Soylent Green it varies from person to person.

  10. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I agree. We have choices so do they. Just found it a bit irritating to just ghost. I am always polite. I thank them for replying even if I am not going to see them for whatever reason. Even if someone sends some ridiculous price. I always respond even if just to say I'm sorry that I am not going to see them. Not just ignore them. BTW I never haggle. They set their price and based on reviews or whatever I decide to see them at their price or just say thanks but I'm going to pass.
    You may not look like Brad Pitt but you probably don't look like Alfred E. Neuman either.

    And if her pics are accurate she doesn't look like Charlotte or Lilia either. She should be flattered you showed interest.

  11. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    guys on ter talked her into BBBJ telling her it was posted on ter.
    OMG WK will be the death of this hobby.

    I never say ANYTHING to a girl about any review place. I try to talk her into it, but not like that.

  12. #16958

    Not mad just cynical

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not every girl that offers services isn't flat broke and or on drugs there are plenty of girls that require verification and if they don't like the way you look they won't service you. Can't really be mad at that LOL and can't assume that just because they offer services that all it takes is money to get you in the door.
    I agree. We have choices so do they. Just found it a bit irritating to just ghost. I am always polite. I thank them for replying even if I am not going to see them for whatever reason. Even if someone sends some ridiculous price. I always respond even if just to say I'm sorry that I am not going to see them. Not just ignore them. BTW I never haggle. They set their price and based on reviews or whatever I decide to see them at their price or just say thanks but I'm going to pass.

  13. #16957

    Sorry

    The website was doing that weird thing where it says a backup is being completed and to try again. I guess it was actually posting each time I tried. My bad.

  14. #16956

    Anyone been with Julie Simone??

    Looks great and body, just not into the BDSM.

  15. #16955

    Going for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she is on P411 this morning.

    Has a NO Review policy statement posted. Several of the guys on ter talked her into BBBJ telling her it was posted on ter. A little nudge may get you what you want. Dam that woman is HOT!
    Yeah, I'm going for it. Worst case scenario is I have fully covered everything with a Playboy model. I'll report back but I'm not seeing her until Friday which is her last day. I'm going to learn a few phrases in Portuguese so maybe that puts her in a more giving mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape