Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 58829
-
04-02-26 12:22 #56549Senior Member

Posts: 619Blue Meiji
Believe I had the first 10 am with her yesterday morning (Wednesday) After finding the right driveway to park in, a little tricky, I was let in and greeted by a cute, not stunning, 21 yo (she told me) super nice natural bodied (perky B) with some butt girl. After going through a boring rinse off and the stupid nipple sucking back in the single bed (one of 3 pieces of furniture in the whole house) she made her way to an above average BBBJ, while playing with her tight cooter I noticed it was already lubed, I'm thinking no way she's wet. After some of that she got out some baby oil and greased both of us generously because of my said big size, it's really not. Anyhow I took it easy on her as she was not willing to let me go balls deep, I finally decided to go for it and she accepted it, flipped her over to k9 and plowed until I busted. She was cute and giggling during the clean up and trying to wash off the baby oil. Overall a decent experience, she's not as pretty as Airi or skilled with a wide open menu as Yume or Lisa. Her pros. She is actually a 21 yo youngster with a rocking fish shaped body, skilled BBBJ, tight cooter. Cons. The set up is a little funky, hard to find, not her fault, too much lube, no BBBJ shower preview, I also noticed that the shower / tub was not draining as it should. I think I should be added to the Meiji list, hell. I even crossed paths entering and leaving one of the OG houses with Jack Dickman, I have had some times at the AMPs but have come to prefer the Meiji experience due to no stop and go doorbell interruptions and expanded menu options. Airi is hot but there was another one that is even better, Mena. Saw her twice. Hope she returns, peace out pervs, SS96.
-
04-02-26 11:43 #56548Regular Member

Posts: 7Who's the new TUMA queen in town now?
Since Abby is gone out of town this month who do y'all think is the best TUMA providers in town now? What's y'all personal favs in curious to know folks.
-
04-02-26 10:55 #56547Senior Member

Posts: 548Inbox Cleared
My inbox is clear for PMs. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JjNewTampa
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 10:08 #56546Senior Member

Posts: 120Meiji
Net there DJ, trying to send you a PM. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
J. Out.
-
04-02-26 09:55 #56545Senior Member

Posts: 548Welcome to Meiji Town
Welcome to Meiji Town. Its a nice place to take up residency.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
I like your "stream of consciousness" reviewing style. Very interesting. Meiji on.
-
04-02-26 09:49 #56544Senior Member

Posts: 548Meiji Contact
If you haven't previously contacted Meiji, I recommend calling them to see what their current screening requirements are. Subsequent contact can be done by text.
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
The screening isn't overly intrusive and should not be an obstacle to proceeding.
-
04-02-26 09:41 #56543Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Just keep trying. Or ask Dork01 for tips.
Ask Dick Jackman for tips. Or Dork01.
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
I am sure they will be more than happy to help you out.
Especially Dork01. He's such a nice guy. And he's just always so knowledgeable and informative about all the latest Meiji news. Which is awesome.
-
04-02-26 09:30 #56542Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Go see Airi at Meiji now.
All prior Airi reviews are accurate.
She really is one of a kind.
She's already approved by Meiji man #1 (Dick Jackman).
And approved by Meiji man #2 (Dork01).
And now she's approved by Meiji Man #3 (Martinhero69).
(Hey that's me! Meiji man #3! Haha!)
And I count at least 3-4 other happy Airi customers on the first page.
At that point. It's not opinion anymore.
Just confirmation.
Airi shines like a bright star against the backdrop of the midnight Orlando sky.
If you've been around, you know how this plays out.
Do what you will with that information.
If you know, you know.
If you don't... You'll wonder how you missed it.
-
04-02-26 09:09 #56541Senior Member

Posts: 112Meiji
Is there a trick to getting to Meiji respond? I've texted them yesterday and did not hear back.
-
04-02-26 08:13 #56540Senior Member

Posts: 102Airi. Meiji
Wow. Airi is smoking hot and aims to please. Saw her late Wednesday; my first time as I didn't see her the last time in town. She is Japanese, likely 5' even (or maybe 4'11") and looks and sounds just like a JAV model. I scheduled a 30 minute session and enjoyed the entire time. I generally go to AMPs because I like the TS, but both showers with Airi were hot and sensual as well. She does offer an uncovered upgrade, but I did not partake.
I'm not great at detailed reviews, but can completely and utterly recommend Airi. If you haven't tried her, go. She's in the Altamonte area and the location is great. No lobby to walk through and easy access to the room door. Again, highly recommend Airi. www.meiji118.com.
-
04-02-26 07:10 #56539Regular Member

Posts: 20Best Rack at big 3 right now?
Fellas, I've been out of the game for a few months. Looking for a 4-hand adventure today. I hear Bella is stacked in the titties department. Is Orchid on Oak Rodge the way to go to check both boxes and find Bella? Any other recommendations? Thanks.
-
04-02-26 00:29 #56538Regular Member

Posts: 23Emily at Orchid
Made the drive to Orchid for the notorious Kelly. Why the hell didn't anyone mention it was next to a preschool?? Could there be a worse place for a are&T??
Was welcomed by Emily, a beautiful Chinese lady with a handful of MMs and nice ass. She led me to the room, then Candy walked in and within 5 seconds put her tits in my mouth. I was pretty overwhelmed, but I managed to ask if Kelly was available. She said Kelly is on the rag, and won't be able to provide for the next couple days. Bummer, I'll be out of town. I asked if I could see Emily and she obliged.
Emily was fantastic, very nice and sensual. After the TS we went back to the room and she tried to give me a BBBJ. I politely told her I need a hat, but I'm not kidding when I say she kept trying to swallow my meat bare like it was the last cock on earth, I had to physically force her mouth off of me 3 times! It was really funny, we had a laugh and she surrendered. But man, I wish I could just let go and let it happen. She looked like she wanted to suck the soul out of my body.
Candy ended up offering herself for a 4 hand, and I said sure. I've never had one before, and I don't think I'll do it again. Don't get me wrong, it's hot having two chicks around, but I'm bad at multitasking and I ended up getting my fart box tongue punched for the first time while I was busy with Emily. Interesting experience!
All in all I would highly recommend Emily if you're looking for a beautiful, sexy Asian with curves who is nice to you and easy to have fun with. Candy, however, was more animalistic and voracious. Emily was sweet with her dirty talk, Candy was like a depraved succubus. Emily may have the edge in the looks department but if you want a really wild fuck Candy is your girl.
On my way out I saw a third girl, wasn't sure who she was as I was told there are only 3 there and Kelly was supposed to be off? I guess it could have been Kelly but she just can't do FS, I have no idea. Happy mongering, fellas.
-
04-01-26 23:59 #56537Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Emily
Emily is not Latina, but she has the body like one. I was there with Kelly early this morning and got to meet her and talk to her for a while before any customers got there. She's definitely got some wider hips and a big ass and some huge titties. She's got a pretty face and overall looks pretty good. She's definitely thick in all the right places and I'm sure she can take a pounding, but I didn't try her today even though Kelly was wanting to watch me fuck her. I just needed that tiny Kelly pussy today. After being there for more than a couple hours, I left as they got busy and I got the sweetest little text from Kelly saying that she feels like she had not spent enough time with me and told me to come back and take a little nap with her, well, we took a nap all right but we had business to take care of first. LOL. I wanted her again so I started talking some shit in her ear, I know exactly what gets her going and before you know it she has my dick inside inside the inner part of her short and she's rubbing my rod all over that wet ass pussy and off we went. I often step out the spa scene to some of my regular Latinas in Orlando and Tampa because there's nothing like taking one of those fat asses and getting into a nice hard deep rhythm and just pound out those Spanish girls until you can't go anymore. Love me some nice thick asses so I'll probably try Emily in the next couple days.
Originally Posted by Liquid3867
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 19:19 #56536Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110If Mona's Your Weakness... Emily Might Be Your Problem.
Let's clean that up before the rumor mill runs too far with it.
Originally Posted by Liquid3867
[View Original Post]
To clarify, Emily is Chinese. Not Latina.
BUT she's very genetically blessed in the butt and tits department. Like what you'd expect from a top-tier, sexy Latina girl.
Kelly actually put it pretty simply: if Mona's your type, Emily's going to hit that same lane.
Different flavor. Same category.
If you're paying attention, now's the window.
If you're not... You'll hear about her later.
-
04-01-26 18:42 #56535Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Clock is ticking is right! She's only here until the 10th. Pretty sure I know who you are now. LOL, took me a minute.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




