Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 8861
-
04-01-26 21:31 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 39Wednesday at noon
Lex was there. Mouth was good. Cat so dry I thought the rubber would break. She said not 2 use spit but didn't have lube smh. Ts rolled and if that's your thing. Anyone knows what's going on with the sexy ass spanish chick walking around wit the Spanish old man?
-
03-17-26 13:20 #8830Senior Member

Posts: 320Anything happening lately at the Hill? I'll be in town next week and plan to drop in.
-
02-24-26 15:03 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 377No heat at ABS
That's interesting. I stopped by the sister store on S. Wilmington the other day and they had the exact same problem.
Originally Posted by Enduro185
[View Original Post]
The owner must be a real cheap POS. If they would just get these stores up to basic nicety they'd make even more money.
-
02-23-26 16:20 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 215Oh oh
Shrinkage? LOL.
Originally Posted by Enduro185
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:58 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 168The Hill
Hadn't stopped by in a while. It was a mistake to do so. The heat is apparently broken and there's no intention of fixing it. Don't stop by until it warms up outside.
-
01-21-26 11:34 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 234Tiffany
Had a good visit with her at the book store recently and was able to get her number.
She's doing outcalls now as well, had her stop by my place last night and service was as good as always.
For this that don't know she's black, about 5'5 and thick. Big chest, big ass and she's actually lost a little weight in the middle for those that remember her.
Said she's ok with me sharing her number but she can't host. So either meet her at the store or she will come to your place.
Senior members can pm me for her number.
Be safe, have fun, monger on.
-
01-13-26 15:58 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 102Anything to report?
I went like once in 2026 but I can't get off work until like 4 so wasn't anything good when I went.
-
12-25-25 12:03 #8824Regular Member

Posts: 11Christmas Day
Is it OPEN Christmas Day?
-
12-08-25 09:30 #8823Regular Member

Posts: 20Oh OK kool always hit or miss with those.
Originally Posted by OralFix
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:20 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 39Not that one
The post with 31 comments didn't happen. He did DM to let me know they had to reschedule due to injury. I didn't ask what injury involved, just wished him well and thanked for letting me know.
Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 16:20 #8821Regular Member

Posts: 10Was it on that Pegasus forum on fat because I didn't see any posts about it? Sad I missed it.
Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 09:39 #8820Regular Member

Posts: 20I just checked FET because I was curious myself and it was an open invitation 30+ comments big dream.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 15:32 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 215Pegasus
What is as happening at Pegasus last night 11.30. 25? Parking lot was slammed full of cars. The most I've even seen it.
-
11-19-25 16:18 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 28Quiet at the hill
It's 4:00 Tuesday and super quiet. One tall black gal and the only gal here just left.
-
11-15-25 17:02 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 214What a dump
Visited this place the other day. Completely dark and disgusting inside. I really needed my flashlight to see where tf I was going. Some tranny followed me around and was pretty aggressive.
In one of the rooms, some dude was going down on this semi-attractive chick (later I think she told me her name was Lauren). Then he fucked her DS in front of a few people. She told me she charges $50. Probably a SW.
Not really my cup of tea. $20 to get in but you have no idea who is in there and the owner / manager (won't tell you if there are any women in there even though he clearly knows.









Reply With Quote





