Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24177

    Alexis

    Saw her very recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/781672718972

    She lives on north side of town in an apartment. Doesn't show her face in the ad, but doesn't have a bad looking face. From what I could tell might be missing a couple chompers. Can tell she used to be pretty decent looking. Still not the worst I've encountered. Also has some ankle jewelry from Uncle. All covered services for me although she mentioned she might do BBBJ once she knows me better LOL. She did talk dirty throughout the service which I liked. She has a sexy / naughty look in her eye when she sucks dick which was a major plus for me. After head bent her over and pounded away until I finished with her nasty encouragement. She only offered hhr and hr pricing. I took hhr but she did try to rush me some. The ending was a bit weird. A roommate was blowing up her phone while I was trying to finish. Then as I was getting dressed someone started to come out of the closed bathroom door. She told them to go back in until I left. Not sure if it was a guy or an another girl. As I was leaving the roommate, who was blowing up the phone, was at the door waiting. Shorter black lady. Did not have any trouble with any of them, but seems like at least three people living there. Wanted you gents to have all the info. I saw one of our FF visitors asked about this one, so there you go. Happy hunting in Indy!

  2. #24176
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    This one here is Londynn, she has a ton of older reviews on here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806

    You will have a mixed bag of reviews on here for her. Pics are heavily filtered, but it is her. Menu is pretty open, but she is on the pricier side. I have seen her a few times when she is running her specials though as her rates are a bit more than what I want to go for. I have always had a good time with her though in my visits. Like I said, some others can be hit and miss. She is a sweet girl and safe, but does have pharma issues and can be hit and miss on getting a hold of her and everything. Don't think we have heard anything recently of any visits with her by anyone since she just got back from visiting our favorite uncle.

    This one here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688

    I have seen her a few times as well in the past, have not seen her within a few months or so since she is a bit farther away from me. Always have had a good time with her. Rates are or were definitely affordable and everything. Not sure if she has raised them since I have seen her. Pics are obviously filtered like most girls these days, but it is her. Looks a little more worn compared to pics, but I still don't think she is bad. Tall girl, huge ass on her. Open menu with me and what I typically want to do and everything so definitely no complaints in that department. Skills are pretty solid as well too. I'm an ass man myself so visits with her were definitely cured that itch that I have. Like I said, she has always been attentive to my needs and doesn't complain like some of the other girls on here. I wouldn't say she is the most enthusiastic or anything, but not a dead lay either, just not overly excessively loud or too vocal if that makes sense. Has a mirror in her room that she bends over in front of when she's sucking it so you can get a good shot of her pussy and play with it. Would recommend her though.

    Not sure about the other two as I have not seen them or anything though. As always YMMV. Hope this helps and Stay Safe. Welcome to Naptown.
    Going to echo this. London has the same body but when I saw her she didn't have makeup on and looked rough. I didn't do service because she needed more time to get ready. While she was getting ready she either did a line of coke or ketamine. I want to try again if she is all dolled up.

    Rachel is one of my all time favorites. Her face looks older but her body is the same. Her service is good and she never rushes. She tastes great and is friendly. No drama and is ready when she says she is ready. Her ass is great and she has soft skin. She allows everything except anal.

  3. #24175
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys!! Coming into town for the FF weekend. Not sure I want to roll the dice on Annika and wanted to see if anyone had any info on these or any recommendations please. Feel free to DM me as well!! Thanks in advance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/416314548397

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/778015770940

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688
    This one here is Londynn, she has a ton of older reviews on here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806

    You will have a mixed bag of reviews on here for her. Pics are heavily filtered, but it is her. Menu is pretty open, but she is on the pricier side. I have seen her a few times when she is running her specials though as her rates are a bit more than what I want to go for. I have always had a good time with her though in my visits. Like I said, some others can be hit and miss. She is a sweet girl and safe, but does have pharma issues and can be hit and miss on getting a hold of her and everything. Don't think we have heard anything recently of any visits with her by anyone since she just got back from visiting our favorite uncle.

    This one here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688

    I have seen her a few times as well in the past, have not seen her within a few months or so since she is a bit farther away from me. Always have had a good time with her. Rates are or were definitely affordable and everything. Not sure if she has raised them since I have seen her. Pics are obviously filtered like most girls these days, but it is her. Looks a little more worn compared to pics, but I still don't think she is bad. Tall girl, huge ass on her. Open menu with me and what I typically want to do and everything so definitely no complaints in that department. Skills are pretty solid as well too. I'm an ass man myself so visits with her were definitely cured that itch that I have. Like I said, she has always been attentive to my needs and doesn't complain like some of the other girls on here. I wouldn't say she is the most enthusiastic or anything, but not a dead lay either, just not overly excessively loud or too vocal if that makes sense. Has a mirror in her room that she bends over in front of when she's sucking it so you can get a good shot of her pussy and play with it. Would recommend her though.

    Not sure about the other two as I have not seen them or anything though. As always YMMV. Hope this helps and Stay Safe. Welcome to Naptown.

  4. #24174

    Anyone have any info on these

    Greetings guys!! Coming into town for the FF weekend. Not sure I want to roll the dice on Annika and wanted to see if anyone had any info on these or any recommendations please. Feel free to DM me as well!! Thanks in advance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...c/615811426806

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/416314548397

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/778015770940

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/167548125688

  5. #24173
    Quote Originally Posted by SevynNine  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times max. The third time was the last because, well she stood me up. She got up and let this tall fat black dude in. She hid in the bathroom while he told me to get out. Obviously I obliged since he had a piece around him. Here's who the guy is and she's also in the video if you need more proof https://youtu.be/UbWzWZauCd0?si=xN7JjmbRA7ods9CY
    That guy wouldn't hurt a fly he has no street credit or any real ties to do anything in the lines of shooting someone, just a lame guy. In the circle of trailer trash he might be the tough guy but when he's around real black people like me he turns into a proper spoken ***** hence the reason he has only 49 subscribers no one respects this clown or takes him seriously he probably had a hi point that woulda jammed or no bullets in the clip I personally know who he is, played football at Ben Davis and he graduated 2011. He stayed hanging out with the trailer trash so not surprised to see him working with one now. They call him Big Mav names maverick funny to hear he's doing this considering I know who he really is.

  6. #24172
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBull  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but "super cute" is not a descriptor I would use for her. She looks like she smells like stale beer and Cigs.

  7. #24171
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    Cali or whatever name she uses now used to let you come in her ass for an extra hundred but don't know if it was bare.
    Cali does everything bare for the right price.

  8. #24170
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBull  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her and can confirm that pussy is stanky. It smells like street walker price but not at street walker price. She is nice but a human fleshlight. She just lays there and let's you do your thing. Don't expect interaction. She also smells like cigarettes and has some dirty feet.

  9. #24169

    Skinny girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBull  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Chasity. Think she just goes by Chas. There have been a few reviews lately. A lot of guys saying her pussy stinks. I saw her once, and I had no issues with that. Must have gotten her on shower day. But she is a cool chick. Easy going, easy to work with. She's on the near Westside. Car play was no issues, she has a safe spot. Her ad isn't 100% correct tho. CBJ, no deep throat, etc. Absolutely no GFE of any sort. You can't suck on her little titties at all. No saliva because she is allergic. LMAO. So don't lick your fingers before you rub her pussy. Again, LMAO. Anyways, she's a nice girl. Just a lot of rules.

  10. #24168

    Bbg

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to scratch something off my bucket list. Does anyone have an active provider who is willing to go bare on Greek? Prefer someone attractive. I wanted to go with Lana but to my knowledge she retired.
    Cali or whatever name she uses now used to let you come in her ass for an extra hundred but don't know if it was bare.

  11. #24167

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBull  [View Original Post]
    That's Chasity, she has a few reviews more recently and some older ones.

  12. #24166

    Ginger Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am in need of a true redhead w / pail skin. I have met Courtney Lynn before, but she was not fully what I was looking for to quinch my thirst. I am sure I can find one that is pushing the $ up higher, but not that desperate at this time. Any thoughts, feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!
    Saw her a year or so ago, she was a little thinner then but she had a tight pussy and a great head game, loves doggy. Her girl cousins showed up early to pick her up and blew up her phone. I didn't get to finish so she gave me. 5 back. Asked her if she was a squirter before I left and she texted me a short video. Only weird thing was she told me a different room number and not to knock. Her room was across the hall and she looked through the peephole and text me the right number.

  13. #24165

    Petite, no name

    Any intel gets? Looks super cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/381017891998

  14. #24164

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys? You have an active good board so kudos you guys. I'm visiting this weekend for the Final Four and would love some help finding some fun. I've search a few on here and so this one who has mixed reviews but usually at least delivered a great BBBJ which is top of the list for me being a little older.

    Anyone seen here lately or have other suggestions would be great? I like any race, toned to thick not fat body, prefer outcall.

    Thanks!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/205284325382
    Used to see her often and she is great in the sack and at giving head in general.

    But be warned.

    Her little single room apartment is an absolute mess. I mean clothes and boxes everywhere and little tailed critters running around. It's the reason why I stopped going over there.

    Maybe since she's been gone she may have a new place. She has 2 big dogs that her "friend" takes for a walk whilst you are there.

    I always had a solid time with her, but had to stop due to the cleanliness of the apartment.

    She on the other hand is squeaky clean and I've never had an issue on that part.

    Go see her and let us know is she's still in the same place.

  15. #24163

    Honest response

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys? You have an active good board so kudos you guys. I'm visiting this weekend for the Final Four and would love some help finding some fun. I've search a few on here and so this one who has mixed reviews but usually at least delivered a great BBBJ which is top of the list for me being a little older.

    Anyone seen here lately or have other suggestions would be great? I like any race, toned to thick not fat body, prefer outcall.

    Thanks!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/205284325382
    I've seen her once, I'd say she's a hard pass, nothing at all like her pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape