Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 350 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 249

    Akoya

    Stopped by Akoya, a little strange. The mamasan gave me the massage but sent in another girl for the HJ, then came back after and finished the massage. Didn't get any names, mamasan looked better than the second girl but neither were very attractive. There was also a monger in another room complaining about something. I saw a couple other girls there when I left but none of them were above average looks. Works in a pinch, but I probably wouldn't repeat.

  2. #5098

    LA Spa

    With Judy being on vacation until "middle of next month", has anyone seen the "new girl Luna" that is currently there? It's a long drive for me so I'm trying to get some info first.

  3. #5097

    Proper spa on jolly between cedar and penn.

    This one seems to fly under radar a lot. Basic details. 50 for half hrs door. Otc offered standard end. 80 additional. A little overpriced on the tip if you ask me. Cute enough liked rubbing on my hand and can whisper naughty things. Maybe worth it.

  4. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Thank all 3 of you for your responses.

    Couple more questions. Is the door locked and you have to ring in? All services covered? If there is already a vehicle there do you just come back later?

    TIA!
    Again, it's been a while, but IIRC, I had to ring and mamasan let me in. Services: BBBJ, FS covered. The vehicle in parking lot is a good question and I've seen different opinions on it. Some say wait. I have always just gone up to the door. Every place I've been the ladies seem to manage traffic pretty well once you get to the door. I know in some situations there have been other mongers already there or who arrived while I was inside but although I've heard them, I have never encountered one face-to-face once I've made it to the door. In my experience you are always escorted in and out and they make sure you are the only one in the hallways at a time.

  5. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Thank all 3 of you for your responses.

    Couple more questions. Is the door locked and you have to ring in? All services covered? If there is already a vehicle there do you just come back later?

    TIA!
    Outer door is unlocked, and a doorbell is just inside. They'll usually get to you in a few seconds to a minute. Depends on who you get as far as BBBJ goes, but FS is always covered. Personally I wait until the lot is empty, but that doesn't stop others from showing up.

  6. #5094
    Thank all 3 of you for your responses.

    Couple more questions. Is the door locked and you have to ring in? All services covered? If there is already a vehicle there do you just come back later?

    TIA!

  7. #5093

    See My Recent Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Older gentlemen. Never been to a massage parlor. Frequently drive past LA Spa and considering visiting. Is the door fee a consistent fee? If so, what is the amount? So I receive the service I'm seeking (if available there) what amount should I offer for a hand job? Oral? Full service?

    Thanks in advance!
    Somehow, I posted a review of LA in the "Anyone Seen This One” section instead of here. (I suggest finding that.) With Judy gone, a $150 tip won't guarantee lots of extras.

    P.S. I also mistakenly revealed Sakura in that section, too.

    Thanks to those who keep us informed and give names.

  8. #5092

    LA Spa

    Door fee is $40 half hour $60 full hour. Full hour comes with table shower and sauna. Up to you if it's worth it. HJ - 60, BJ 80-100, FS 170-200. They got more attractive looking girls there now, Judy pretty sexy, has a good attitude, nice bolt ons, and fun to talk to. Massage is 5 out of 10 though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Older gentlemen. Never been to a massage parlor. Frequently drive past LA Spa and considering visiting. Is the door fee a consistent fee? If so, what is the amount? So I receive the service I'm seeking (if available there) what amount should I offer for a hand job? Oral? Full service?

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #5091

    LA Spa experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Older gentlemen. Never been to a massage parlor. Frequently drive past LA Spa and considering visiting. Is the door fee a consistent fee? If so, what is the amount? So I receive the service I'm seeking (if available there) what amount should I offer for a hand job? Oral? Full service?

    Thanks in advance!
    This is from about two+ years ago but my understanding is that it is still an FS kind of place. I was let in the door by mamasan. She asked for $60 which I gave her and she put me in a room. About five minutes later the standard, short, middle aged but reasonably fit and squeaky clean Asian provider walked in. She asked what I wanted and I said "Everything". She put out her hand. I put $140 (in it, she counted it, smiled, said OK and that she would be right back. She came back a couple minutes later and enthusiastically launched into FS and BJ action. For AMP with a mamasan and FS available, that is a pretty standard way of doing things; "door fee' to mamasan and direct payment to masseuse when in the room. Sometimes there is no mamasan and you just deal directly with the masseuse in which case I just roll together the projected door fee and whatever I was planning so spend for "extras" and hand it to her. I don't dicker or even ask for a price but a lot of guys do, so I doubt she'd be insulted if you did. I just prefer skipping that so I guesstimate about what they'd charge, add $20 - $40 and hand it to her and have never had an issue. I always ask for everything, so could not say what just an HJ would be. Hope this helps some!

  10. #5090

    Seeking Advice

    Older gentlemen. Never been to a massage parlor. Frequently drive past LA Spa and considering visiting. Is the door fee a consistent fee? If so, what is the amount? So I receive the service I'm seeking (if available there) what amount should I offer for a hand job? Oral? Full service?

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this and only tried 1 AMP and that was in the flint area. It was suggested I try magic touch in Lansing so I'm doing that next week. My flint visit was a HE only. I asked for more but she said HE was the only thing available. Can I expect more at MT? Anyone special I should ask for?
    I have gotten daty at MT exactly one time (that I recall) but the massage is high quality and thr teasing, the handie, and the butthole blasting is 100% worth the cost of admission. The massage itself is something I would seek out just for relaxation, if for some reason I didn't also want to cum, which is not likely.

  12. #5088

    Asking for advise.

    I'm new to this and only tried 1 AMP and that was in the flint area. It was suggested I try magic touch in Lansing so I'm doing that next week. My flint visit was a HE only. I asked for more but she said HE was the only thing available. Can I expect more at MT? Anyone special I should ask for?

  13. #5087

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    How is Mona? She also do the edging like the other 2?
    They all know the triggers on a mans body extreemly well. Mona for sure as well. And the massage is so good too.

  14. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I think its because they alternate the clients coming in and really don't do appointments. Mona is back now too so theres 3 of them. If I'm not rught on this please correct me. Just my opinion.
    How is Mona? She also do the edging like the other 2?

  15. #5085

    Magic Touch Info

    Going to Magic Touch for the first time this week. What should o expect, how much $ should I bring, and what all is offered there? Thanks in advance for any insight, I've heard good things about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape