Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 58842
-
03-31-26 16:36 #56547Senior Member

Posts: 2955Lyrical genius
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
It's damn catchy, just a good old fashioned ear worm! Well, maybe not "old fashioned" but you get the idea!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 16:34 #56546Senior Member

Posts: 2955Speaking of audacity
Dude, your inbox is full! Time to clear out some space, my friend!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:33 #56545Senior Member

Posts: 575I suppose Airi going to be my cream filled twinkle next week then.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:14 #56544Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Start with Ari, and if you still have some juice left in the tank, try Mio or Blue and let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
Yume will be with Mimi in Fort Lauderdale.
-
03-31-26 15:09 #56543Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I agree I would say Ari just because we all know her, I'm sure the other girls might be good, but you're taking a chance. We know Dick Jackman is going to see all those other girls and he's always going give an honest review so I may wait for him to do his thing before I decide who I see later in the week but Kelly will be back tomorrow morning, so you know where I will be bright and early the next few mornings.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 14:54 #56542Senior Member

Posts: 547Meiji Selection
Airi did a previous Orlando tour in August 2025 to rave reviews, including my own. She has the highest recommendation and might be the single most popular Meiji provider thus far.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen Blue and Mio yet but am hoping to see them this week.
-
03-31-26 14:12 #56541Senior Member

Posts: 575Tons of Japanese girls at Meiji this week
Not sure if I should choose Airi, Blue, or Mio. Has anyone else seen them and can make a good recommendation. The Booker recommended Airi when texting them. Thanks for the help.
-
03-31-26 13:02 #56540Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Explanation
Meiji is an apartment / hotel based AAMP (asian apartment massage parlor) that's constantly rotating. Not like the big 3 spas that have a fixed location somewhere. The handler will give you all the info you need once you've set up the appointment and you pass their verification process.
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:59 #56539Senior Member

Posts: 112I tried googling the dress I couldn't find it. What is the address for this place?
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:55 #56538Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes, your girl is back bro. Boss text me about a week ago letting me know she's coming, but it looks like maybe everybody got the text this morning as well saying that she'll be here this evening available around 10.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:53 #56537Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I definitely had a blast out there in Brevard the other week, nothing like getting yelled at by one girl for being too loud while you're still pounding the other girl. Who's the other girl working with Mya (aka Wendy) that was yelling at me? She looked pretty nice and I might have to give her a round of D and let's see if she can keep quiet. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:49 #56536Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You're welcome.
Originally Posted by JjNewTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:03 #56535Senior Member

Posts: 619Just noticed
I just saw the options myself, sad that Cici was such a dud, glad I did'nt waist ny beans with her, can't believe that not one pervert wrote about either April if there was even two of them. Now we have the return of Airi, one of my favs but holy chit Bat man, we now have Blue and Mio also, Mio looks super interesting but these pics are almost never accurate, after seeing the pics of Cici, especially the one with her legs up, I thought I was going to take a second loan out against my house, then the not so flattering report came out. Saved by a fellow pervert.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 11:31 #56534Senior Member

Posts: 172Meiji update
Airi is coming in today and will be available later tonight. Get your tickets before they sell out! But seriously, she is a doll. Plus there are two other new Japanese providers. We have a pageant of options.
https://meiji118.com/
-
03-31-26 11:26 #56533Senior Member

Posts: 120Mad Respect
Especially when one of my those two gives you props on a review I wrote. Thank you kindly HappyXxx.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
J. Out.










Reply With Quote



