Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 13308
-
03-31-26 12:31 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 347Not a menu like at Denny's
When I see an STG post with all the activities listed, I assume she has clicked on everything so as not to turn away prospects. When she gets you there she can just say she "may enjoy" this or that activity, no guarantees. I only pay attention to lists where some are included and some are not.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 11:11 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 187Same
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on her as well. Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 09:04 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 26Kelly Love
Has anyone actual ever seen her or talked to her. I have seen her ad for years. I have tried all her socials, text & called never any response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/856283384490
-
03-31-26 08:55 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 26Who wants to come out and play
Had a dream of this one. The pictures are her, maybe 20 years ago. A lot smaller now and a bunch of just hanging skin like she's lost a bunch of weight. Had some ankle jewelry on. Quick response. Dose not verify. $.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/710521998834
-
03-31-26 07:50 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 231Has anyone seen this provider?
I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
-
03-30-26 17:00 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 252We have very little talent in Columbia. I've been driving to Greenville!
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 08:06 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 75Jordyn
This will be a question and a statement. I was wondering if any of you have seen this one in Anderson lately?
I have, but it was probably a year ago, she was posting on stg, I was in town and caught a qv. She was legit, photos are accurate, and all in all a decent time. So I messaged her on the post but have not gotten a reply. Wanted to do a longer visit before I get out of town. I do recall before she seemed real cautious about LEO. And who knows she may get back to me today. Any help would be appreciated, and if I do visit her I will report back.
Thanks.
LL.
https://tryst.link/escort/jordynthegreat
-
03-29-26 19:03 #12911Regular Member

Posts: 17Don't waste your time
I saw "Tatted up mixed Doll' today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/056281820659.
Scheduled for hhr. Wastes about 5 minutes looking for her vape to start, then it's on with The raincoat and as soon as it's hard bends over and starts looking at her phone. We're about 7 minutes in and she's telling me to hurry up. But she also stopped again to do 5 minutes later. After another 3 minutes she pulls away and hands me a wipe to clean up. Told me my time was up and I reminded her by the texts there's still 15 minutes off the clock.
YMMV.
Good luck out there.
Stay safe.
-
03-28-26 15:33 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 180She was around when I first started hobbying. She and Starr were the talk at the time. I'm excited to see her back!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 15:20 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 79V
This is because you're talking about a different V than others have mentioned. I was confused too at first. This is the one in Woodruff / Reidville / South Greer area and yeah, she's a fun time. Too curvy for my taste but I'd recommend her.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 08:14 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 155V
I think we have been calling her V but you can't search on 1 letter.
My notes: safe private incall, asks for 160/240/350 but will take a little less, everything covered for newer visitors, curvy body (I thought someone on here said she was thinner, I must have gotten the reviews mixed up), friendly, good performance. If you like curvy bodies, I think you will enjoy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/065848479813
-
03-26-26 15:21 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 281Another
Another "zero". DOA, nothing happening. Looks good, no flavor however. Kinda like a Whataburger. NEXT.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:28 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 155Nope I get it.
I set up a meeting with a Tryst girl. I'm an hour and half away. We set the time she knows I'm driving into Greenville and texts me she needs another 90. Minutes. That becomes another 90. Minutes. I wasted my time gas it won't happen again. It's always a YMMV situation with this game but I'll go with who and what site is reliable for me when I partake in dreams.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:28 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 26I've tried. She wouldn't verify in anyway. She told me where she was staying. I headed that way, then no more replies. I been hopping for someone in the Powdersville area. No luck yet.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:58 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 187Lucky
I guess I've just been lucky that the majority of providers I've seen over the past ten years since doing this have let me get off more than once, or at least given me a massage and chatted while I still had time. I just don't like the pump and dump QVs. I like to take my time. It makes more sense for them to book hours as well. Longer sessions = less amount of sessions you need to book = less people you see = less chance of getting caught, getting STD, getting attacked, etc. Buuuut these women aren't smart for the most part and can't even think past their next drug fix.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




