Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 887 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12923
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actual ever seen her or talked to her. I have seen her ad for years. I have tried all her socials, text & called never any response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/856283384490
    Been trying to get ahold of her for two years!

  2. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
    How did it go? I've been trying to get ahold of her. Worth still trying?

  3. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker69  [View Original Post]
    We have very little talent in Columbia. I've been driving to Greenville!
    The last reliable provider I remember was Azaria. Man was she gorgeous. The big dog days. I'd drive to Cola to see her 2 to 3 times a month.

  4. #12920
    I've seen her twice both time she was still in Easley area not since she has been in Duncan which is too far out of my way.

    Fun dream. She was thick but not overweight when I last saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actual ever seen her or talked to her. I have seen her ad for years. I have tried all her socials, text & called never any response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/856283384490

  5. #12919
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt828  [View Original Post]
    When I see an STG post with all the activities listed, I assume she has clicked on everything so as not to turn away prospects. When she gets you there she can just say she "may enjoy" this or that activity, no guarantees. I only pay attention to lists where some are included and some are not.
    I messaged her and would receive "hey" or something along those lines and then silence? Honestly she really looks like a provider from a few years back around the Athens Commerce area. I know my messages were sent to a 706 which is usually Ga. Any word I would like to know some info also.

  6. #12918

    Not a menu like at Denny's

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
    When I see an STG post with all the activities listed, I assume she has clicked on everything so as not to turn away prospects. When she gets you there she can just say she "may enjoy" this or that activity, no guarantees. I only pay attention to lists where some are included and some are not.

  7. #12917

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
    I was thinking about pulling the trigger on her as well. Let me know how it goes.

  8. #12916

    Kelly Love

    Has anyone actual ever seen her or talked to her. I have seen her ad for years. I have tried all her socials, text & called never any response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/856283384490

  9. #12915

    Who wants to come out and play

    Had a dream of this one. The pictures are her, maybe 20 years ago. A lot smaller now and a bunch of just hanging skin like she's lost a bunch of weight. Had some ankle jewelry on. Quick response. Dose not verify. $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/710521998834

  10. #12914

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8273.jpg‎  

  11. #12913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    There are none in gville. Drive to Columbia or Charlotte or fine an utr otherwise all we have here are oldies and druggies and fatties.
    We have very little talent in Columbia. I've been driving to Greenville!

  12. #12912

    Jordyn

    This will be a question and a statement. I was wondering if any of you have seen this one in Anderson lately?

    I have, but it was probably a year ago, she was posting on stg, I was in town and caught a qv. She was legit, photos are accurate, and all in all a decent time. So I messaged her on the post but have not gotten a reply. Wanted to do a longer visit before I get out of town. I do recall before she seemed real cautious about LEO. And who knows she may get back to me today. Any help would be appreciated, and if I do visit her I will report back.

    Thanks.

    LL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordynthegreat

  13. #12911

    Don't waste your time

    I saw "Tatted up mixed Doll' today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/056281820659.

    Scheduled for hhr. Wastes about 5 minutes looking for her vape to start, then it's on with The raincoat and as soon as it's hard bends over and starts looking at her phone. We're about 7 minutes in and she's telling me to hurry up. But she also stopped again to do 5 minutes later. After another 3 minutes she pulls away and hands me a wipe to clean up. Told me my time was up and I reminded her by the texts there's still 15 minutes off the clock.

    YMMV.

    Good luck out there.

    Stay safe.

  14. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I think we have been calling her V but you can't search on 1 letter.

    My notes: safe private incall, asks for 160/240/350 but will take a little less, everything covered for newer visitors, curvy body (I thought someone on here said she was thinner, I must have gotten the reviews mixed up), friendly, good performance. If you like curvy bodies, I think you will enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/065848479813
    She was around when I first started hobbying. She and Starr were the talk at the time. I'm excited to see her back!

  15. #12909

    V

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone on here said she was thinner, I must have gotten the reviews mixed up
    This is because you're talking about a different V than others have mentioned. I was confused too at first. This is the one in Woodruff / Reidville / South Greer area and yeah, she's a fun time. Too curvy for my taste but I'd recommend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape