Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 13299
-
04-01-26 23:30 #12924Regular Member

Posts: 18Did you ever pull the trigger on this one?
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:40 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 180Been trying to get ahold of her for two years!
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:39 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 180How did it go? I've been trying to get ahold of her. Worth still trying?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 08:16 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 155The last reliable provider I remember was Azaria. Man was she gorgeous. The big dog days. I'd drive to Cola to see her 2 to 3 times a month.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 08:11 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 155I've seen her twice both time she was still in Easley area not since she has been in Duncan which is too far out of my way.
Fun dream. She was thick but not overweight when I last saw her.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:58 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 75I messaged her and would receive "hey" or something along those lines and then silence? Honestly she really looks like a provider from a few years back around the Athens Commerce area. I know my messages were sent to a 706 which is usually Ga. Any word I would like to know some info also.
Originally Posted by Curt828
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:31 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 347Not a menu like at Denny's
When I see an STG post with all the activities listed, I assume she has clicked on everything so as not to turn away prospects. When she gets you there she can just say she "may enjoy" this or that activity, no guarantees. I only pay attention to lists where some are included and some are not.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 11:11 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 187Same
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on her as well. Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 09:04 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 25Kelly Love
Has anyone actual ever seen her or talked to her. I have seen her ad for years. I have tried all her socials, text & called never any response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/856283384490
-
03-31-26 08:55 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 25Who wants to come out and play
Had a dream of this one. The pictures are her, maybe 20 years ago. A lot smaller now and a bunch of just hanging skin like she's lost a bunch of weight. Had some ankle jewelry on. Quick response. Dose not verify. $.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/710521998834
-
03-31-26 07:50 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 231Has anyone seen this provider?
I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
-
03-30-26 17:00 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 252We have very little talent in Columbia. I've been driving to Greenville!
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 08:06 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 75Jordyn
This will be a question and a statement. I was wondering if any of you have seen this one in Anderson lately?
I have, but it was probably a year ago, she was posting on stg, I was in town and caught a qv. She was legit, photos are accurate, and all in all a decent time. So I messaged her on the post but have not gotten a reply. Wanted to do a longer visit before I get out of town. I do recall before she seemed real cautious about LEO. And who knows she may get back to me today. Any help would be appreciated, and if I do visit her I will report back.
Thanks.
LL.
https://tryst.link/escort/jordynthegreat
-
03-29-26 19:03 #12911Regular Member

Posts: 17Don't waste your time
I saw "Tatted up mixed Doll' today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/056281820659.
Scheduled for hhr. Wastes about 5 minutes looking for her vape to start, then it's on with The raincoat and as soon as it's hard bends over and starts looking at her phone. We're about 7 minutes in and she's telling me to hurry up. But she also stopped again to do 5 minutes later. After another 3 minutes she pulls away and hands me a wipe to clean up. Told me my time was up and I reminded her by the texts there's still 15 minutes off the clock.
YMMV.
Good luck out there.
Stay safe.
-
03-28-26 15:33 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 180She was around when I first started hobbying. She and Starr were the talk at the time. I'm excited to see her back!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




