Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 25021
-
04-02-26 08:59 #24166Senior Member

Posts: 834I have no experience with her.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
But her face in the ad pics looked cute, and so, since I'm as much of a face man as a tits and ass man, I thought that those LIPS might possibly look nice with my rod between them. So I was wondering how is her BBBJ?
So I did a reverse search and checked her history and saw what was listed on her menu: Domestic violence, assault and battery, felony conspiracy, extortion, and blackmail. She was a stripper at the Satin Doll. She has lots of drug arrests and was in rehab. And she's got fuckin' balls (figuratively speaking! ) She sued a police colonel for allegedly stealing several hundred dollars from her purse after a car chase! I could not find out what happened to the cop, but she did get her money back!
So if you have a craving for adventure, then definitely go for it!
Me? I decided not to go and find out how her BBBJ is. I guess I just have no sense of adventure!
-
04-02-26 08:15 #24165Senior Member

Posts: 36To be fair I got the full panel a week after the encounter I believe and it came back clean. Could a few days of doxy cleared me out before the panel or was it just a little rough from my excitement? They were extremely haggard though and I would NOT fuck them at all but that double gummy had me seeing the light. Having someone with no teeth masterfully suck my balls while the other deepthroated me while I came was wild. Definitely made the drive back from Mystic way better. I don't think she lists it but if your that intrigued ask if her friend is there.
Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 22:46 #24164Senior Member

Posts: 81Anothere lexii
Hi,
Any brother has experience with lexi.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/677163618743
Trying to have appt tomrrow.
Thanks titu.
-
04-01-26 19:53 #24163Senior Member

Posts: 43Double gummy sounds good enough to take the risk LOL. That's something I've been looking for but only seen ads for double gummy's in CT. Now that Barbara went AWOL and Mel in Fall River likely passed away, I've been looking for one.
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 17:53 #24162Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kendra
The former porn star is eager to meet. Has anyone seen her recently?
-
04-01-26 15:09 #24161Senior Member

Posts: 150Moving On
That's fine with me. I just thought you needed to have the facts about the provider rather than the misinformation and innuendos that had been previously put out there. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by BarMisfit1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 00:07 #24160Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for a provider
Looking for a good reliable / discrete providers in Warwick area anybody got any leads? Pm me.
-
03-31-26 19:51 #24159Regular Member

Posts: 90I already moved on
After being ghosted after setting the appt and driving there and her no longer responding to texts I've already moved on to greener and better pastures. LOL.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 18:15 #24158Senior Member

Posts: 150Lexi
I posted on 3/7 (post#24016) that she takes many meds for very legitimate physical and emotional issues. I saw her last spring and summer on numerous occasions and got to know her very well. The gentleman she co-owned the house with was not a pimp. He was an ex-boyfriend with whom she had a long relationship. I hope this finally clears things up. She is not a train wreck. Your move.
Originally Posted by BarMisfit1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 08:36 #24157Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks very much for your service, Steel Boner. Both here on the forum and in Afghanistan.
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]
And thanks to the other gents who also responded to my question and provided all the info I need to make an informed decision. From the various replies, I conclude that she is a haggard hard drug junkie who gave at least one dude the type of gift expected from a haggard hard drug junkie. But her BBBJ technique is stellar and she works well with other providers. Just what I was looking for! 🙄.
-
03-31-26 03:04 #24156Regular Member

Posts: 90Lexi
Tried again. No response. This was after she had me drive all the way there and ghosted me. Another guy said she was medicated for mental or emotional issues and she shared a house with an ex (pimp? One of her ads even has fake pics. She sounds like a train wreck in the making. Thank you everyone for the information but I want nothing to do with her anymore.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:03 #24155Senior Member

Posts: 408I saw her. Nice chick overall. The pics are semi-accurate. She's a bit heavier than the pics she posts but still has a nice body (7/10 or so)? Her face is pretty. 30's. But with her recent uptick in popularity she seems to be working a lot and it might be taking a toll. She also seems like she might be using some medicine to cope. All just speculation on my part, but that's all I'm willing to say in public. Seniors can DM for more info if they want.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 16:07 #24154Senior Member

Posts: 102Stacy
Has anyone seen Stacy lately? The last time I saw her she was looking a little haggard. Wondering if she's still around. She was an all GFE when I saw her. Side note saw Lizzie again a coupe weeks ago. She was her usual thin self with all options on the table.
-
03-30-26 07:56 #24153Senior Member

Posts: 36I'd use caution. I saw her and her friend for a double gummy in Connecticut. The blowjob was the most intense I've ever had. The friend latched onto my balls like a baby eating from its mom while Jo throated me. The head was truly incredible. They however were fuckin haggard lookin. Even worse I started to burn when I pissed. I'd just returned from Afghanistan so I still had doxycycline so I started taking it. Got a full std panel that thank god came back clean so either the doxy cleared me out or she was clean and the aggressive deepthroating just did some damage.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 22:44 #24152Senior Member

Posts: 1734Take a ball of hard and she'll fuck you for as long as it lasts. Several hours.
Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






