Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 582 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8517

    Anyone Sample?

    This one seems hot if that's her pics. Anyone see, sample, or contact?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/456961427685

  2. #8516

    Jessika

    Funny, I read a message from somebody who claimed he discovered Mulan. I guess I can claim Jessika that way. .

    On a serious note, of all the Latinas I've met around here she's still my favorite, and one of the few providers I feel fully relaxed during the session and never feel rushed.

    And I haven't experienced her squeezing her thighs, it may be a matter of physical compatibility.

  3. #8515

    Re: Jessica ala Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasnt very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    What's her intel?
    Barnes posts about her time to time. Just search her name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/206002740
    475-XXX-1832
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7015.jpg‎   IMG_7016.jpeg‎   IMG_7017.jpg‎   IMG_7018.jpg‎   IMG_7019.jpg‎  

    IMG_7020.jpg‎   IMG_7021.jpg‎  

  4. #8514

    Does she post on STG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.
    What's her intel?

  5. #8513

    Jessika in Milford

    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.

  6. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Phones are a text app for a Crystal and Verizon Android for a Barbara. Couldn't find any matching socials using the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/597919392959
    203-XXX-2227
    203-XXX-0866
    Looks like little jazzy. Been around for 10+ years. Lacks teeth now.

  7. #8511

    Jessie

    Anyone have intel on this one? Phones are a text app for a Crystal and Verizon Android for a Barbara. Couldn't find any matching socials using the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/597919392959
    203-XXX-2227
    203-XXX-0866
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6984.jpg‎   IMG_6985.jpg‎   IMG_6986.jpg‎  

  8. #8510
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Juicy

    Was wondering in anyone has experience with juicy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/248002229239

    Thanks.

  9. #8509

    Pam or Luna

    Was wondering if anyone's seen Pam or Luna from Tryst.

  10. #8508

    Jaee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...3/941807017220

    Has anyone seen Jae recently? If so, has her performance improved? Last I saw her was at least 2 years ago and her demons had taken a huge toll on her performance.

  11. #8507
    Quote Originally Posted by SinkorSwim  [View Original Post]
    Feel like I've seen her ad before but can't put a face on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-haven/female-escorts/tell-me-what-you-want-i-can-ma/591551714036
    Yep, that's Tay, been around New Haven, Milford, she's got the greatest rack. Demons are back and forth, but if she's into you she'll give you the best time. The last I saw her some 6 months back, she had dropped some serious weight and was loosing that great rack. This time around its radio silence.

  12. #8506
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    BBW Asian Belle is around again, now closer to New Haven with is a change from her lower Fairfield Cty location. Any recent takers? I tried a few months ago, but plans fell through.

    Thought I heard ok things. Looking to follow up.
    Does she do FS? Might be interested.

  13. #8505

    BBW Asian Belle

    BBW Asian Belle is around again, now closer to New Haven with is a change from her lower Fairfield Cty location. Any recent takers? I tried a few months ago, but plans fell through.

    Thought I heard ok things. Looking to follow up.

  14. #8504
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall, was wondering the quality of the girls at the red location? I usually hit up the spot in wethersfield but was curious what else is out there. Would you rate the girls higher or lower than a FS AMP?
    Experience could be mixed in terms of looks and attractiveness, but I personally had some of my better experiences with Asian girls at that place, even kept in touch with some of them and seen them again. Besides, unlike at AMPs you don't have to pay the house fee, and can have sex on a bed instead of a massage table.

  15. #8503
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall, was wondering the quality of the girls at the red location? I usually hit up the spot in wethersfield but was curious what else is out there. Would you rate the girls higher or lower than a FS AMP?
    IMO, the AMPs usually have better looking girls. Girls at the red place aren't ugly, just not as good-looking, usually either older or heavier or both. Their hours of operation run later into the night. A massage is non-existent, the rooms are questionable in quality and cleanliness. However for an extra benny, you can get BBFS. With that in mind, I still prefer the AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape