Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 25732
-
04-01-26 19:55 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 31Lauren
Has anybody got any info on Lauren? I know there was some chatter back a while about her phone. I'd seen her about a dozen times before she went up north. Was hoping to see her again. Love those man mades. Any info can be PM'd. Appreciate it why'all.
-
04-01-26 10:27 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 89Elle
Not sure how to copy and paste. She is on STG. 36 yr old Brunette staying on Miller lane. I see he post often. I looked up Elle but all of the ads were gone so I am not sure if the post is speaking of her or someone else. Anyone know anything about her? Thanks.
-
03-31-26 16:50 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 153Victoria
That ad is down now.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:12 #24979Douchebag

Posts: 326Victoria
Not sure but I think Victoria is back in Springfield. https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...0/936394920823
-
03-30-26 23:02 #24978Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow yeah $$ is way to much I had seen her before she went down hill and that wasnt even worth that.
Originally Posted by DawgPound
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 21:09 #24977Senior Member

Posts: 25Utr
So tired of the normal talent. Any petite UTR's anyone's willing to pass their info on?
-
03-30-26 11:12 #24976Senior Member

Posts: 717Chanel
The remaining ad is old, but I have seen her ads last month. They are apparently pulled, no longer available, but the phone # was the same from the old ad.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
It was area code of Akron. Idk why she wants to become a UTR though. More control? A fugitive?
-
03-30-26 07:56 #24975Senior Member

Posts: 185Your inbox is full. Would you mind ping me her contact?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 12:55 #24974Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks for the report, you saved me a headache and $. BTW, she is also posting on Seeking and asking for $$ LMAO.
Originally Posted by Rebal78
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 23:17 #24973Banned Member

Posts: 489Jodi = Ghosted
Was suppose to meet up Fri night. Had been texting earlier in the day, everything seemed fine. We settled on a time, told her I would text her a couple hours before to confirm. Texted her a confirmation, she asked to push it back and hour, no problem. A half hour before, I texted I was "omw" no response. I arrived at her place on time, knocked on the door, Lucky was going nuts, stood there about 5 minutes waiting, no answer. Went back to my vehicle and tried to call, no answer, I left. As of this post still haven't heard from her. Notice she was active today on her Tryst account. I'd be willing to bet she was passed out drunk in her bed. She's getting more and more unreliable, and I'm done wasting my time. I'm sure her white knights will be coming to her defense.
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
-
03-28-26 15:02 #24972Senior Member

Posts: 1066She's not new. She's been around for about six months. I've seen her once and she was ok. Probably would have looked 20 times better 15-20 years ago but she looks road hard in the face. Paranoid isn't even the beginning to describe her. Requires a video call for new customers. Ass bounces good but that's about it. Too much drama for me.
Originally Posted by MrBear101
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 00:36 #24971Senior Member

Posts: 717
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
I wrote a few reports. She looks okay in person, but in my assessment she has a personality disorder (I'm trying to be nice today).
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
She lives in an epicenter of drug trafficking (a drug bust very recently). Also she has posted an ad with her male friend not too long ago.
-
03-27-26 09:38 #24970Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Chanel
Yes that's her but that ad is over a year old.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 09:11 #24969Senior Member

Posts: 424Strawberry Poundcake
She has been using Strawberry Poundcake. I'm kind of interested but I feel like I sae a review saying she looks bad in person. Don't know personally, so if you try her out report back.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 08:02 #24968Senior Member

Posts: 34Newish
This one has been posting for a little while now. Anyone know if she's legit? Not many near me in Fairborn. Always on the lookout for any ladies near fairborn.
http://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton...a/068026185267
I haven't seen a provider since Bonita was around, so any pointers in the right direction near me is greatly appreciated! Even a UTR or massage provider










Reply With Quote





