Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 12185
-
03-31-26 07:02 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 648And yet, in have no issues booking with AB99 and FED but JB has been damn near impossible.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
Anyone know the Greek upsell for Yumi at JB?
-
03-31-26 01:55 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 706I assume they're either independent contractors or they work for a separate entity that these agencies hire from.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Meaning the advertisement, booking, rooms are one business and the girls are another, providing transport, etc.
-
03-30-26 21:18 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 208I don't see Yuka anywhere. At PB which shop was she at NYC?
Originally Posted by Drunkie15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 21:13 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 327For anyone who has been around for a while can link the history of these. Moon Palace was the first since I moved here, and they all came from there, essentially.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
AB88 and JB are the exact same, but different bookers I think. Firefox is literally the same agency, but for their MD location. Pretty sure they just made the website to make it more MD specific.
-
03-30-26 21:09 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info on ABFY Arisa & Seira?
Rumi at AB8888 also looks hot, she was in NYC for a couple days only before. She looks the most like my type from the pics.
Saw PB's review of AB8888888 Yuka, so she's definitely on the list to see.
-
03-30-26 21:01 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 208They have been doing this for a while, not just Latinas. Those 2 shops are probably tight, if not the same shop. But honestly, does it matter to us? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:38 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 152Yeah there has been some overlap on girls between these agencies in the last year. Many possibilities of how the girls and agencies are related, but it has happened before.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:37 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 616C / j orgs
Many of these agencies are all related. They will shuffle the same girls between them regularly. They usually take turns though and not cross posted at the same time, but Valery and Camila has been on both sites from the start which is strange. Only guess would be the Latinas get less traffic so they double dip?
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:04 #11217Regular Member

Posts: 15Camila Tysons / Vienna
Saw a decent review and the pics depicted just my type. I don't think the photos are her but the body is a good representation of what she looks like. All natural, no fake tits or ass. Says she's Venezuelan. 5'2, 120 pounds, flat stomach, very fit body, a couple piercings, a couple small tats, cinnamon skin, small handful tits, and a very nice ass. Her face is all scared up from acne. While she was nice and accommodating, I likely wouldn't repeat unless I'm in a pinch. She's GFE light. She's good with a BBBJ but that's essentially where the GFE ends. No licking of nipples and no touching below. BBBJ was just ok, doesn't try getting deep. Missionary for ten minutes, flipped her over for doggy and I popped. I honestly thought the pussy would be tighter. Overall she was a nice girl, I'd give her a 9 body, 5 face, and a 6-7 performance.
https://www.angelbaby888.com/camila
-
03-30-26 13:17 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 264Thanks, appreciate the confirmation. Seems like I'll keep to Fairfax listed ones then. A shame, because some like Bunny I like but are listed as Tysons as even though it wasn't my preferred spot, the old hotel seems to be a better alternative in hindsight.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 12:40 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 62Looks like Valery is double-dipping
https://joyfulbay.com/y/
https://www.angelbaby888.com/
Wonder how that works. Perhaps she switched agencies and the old one didn't take down her photos yet?
-
03-30-26 12:38 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes to both of your questions
If a provider's location on the website is listed as Fairfax, that's Mosaic. "Tysons" is a house in a residential area.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 12:36 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 264I've been a semi-regular of AB, but mostly to their Mosaic location. Based on my reading, is it that AB now has a Tysons location that is in a residential area vs the old hotel setup? I'm assuming their Mosaic location is still there?
Originally Posted by DanAtmos
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 07:39 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 4756Tsukiji Pussy DC
📍DMV (1 babe):
➕ Yuka AB https://asiansensation99.com/view/30806 $260/$320/$400 - good sex, horny, DTF skinny babe.
+ other random Canada girls maybe that will come down one day. The web site naming is shit since the guy just copy profile and don't bother to fix the directory path name.
📍Canada (8 babes):
➕ Julia K604 https://korean604.com/lulu-chinese-copy-copy-copy-2/.
➕ Bubble K604 https://korean604.com/bubble-chinese/.
➕ Lulu K604 https://korean604.com/crystal-chines...y-copy-copy-2/.
➕ Amanda K604 https://korean604.com/miju-korean-co...3-copy-copy-3/ $180/$200/$240.
➕ MissA K604 https://korean604.com/sally-korean-copy-4-copy/ $280/$350/$400.
➕ Yummi K604 https://korean604.com/queen-chinese-copy-2-copy-copy-3/ $260/$300/$400.
➕ Snow K604 https://korean604.com/queen-chinese-copy-2-copy-2-copy/ $300/$400/$500.
➕ Rei K604 https://korean604.com/miju-korean-co...y-copy-3-copy/ $180/$200/$240.
-
03-29-26 21:31 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 56ABFY Location
I visited a girl last week (who's no longer on the roster) She was exceptional, genuinely model material, and the experience itself was great. But that's not really the point of this post. The real concern is the location. I wanted to get this off my chest, since it was lingering on mind since the visit.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I completely echo the OP's concern here. The current setup feels like a disaster waiting to unfold, arguably even worse than that infamous building at Mosaic.
Honestly, I have no idea what the owners are smoking. Probably the worst possible choice for a business that depends on staying low-profile This area is a high-traffic, family-oriented neighborhood (mostly White & Asian), and that alone raises red flags. To make matters worse, there's a Karen right next door (I know this firsthand), and cameras practically everywhere. Perfect recipe for trouble.
I'm not a regular at this agency, but if this remains their operating location, I won't be going back. I get that some people enjoy the adrenaline factor, but I'd rather not take unnecessary risks when there are safer alternatives. Not sure how others feel, but if you're heading there, KEEP YOUR GUARDS HIGH and STAY ALERT. Better safe than sorry!











Reply With Quote





