Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5822
-
04-04-26 10:46 #4967Regular Member

Posts: 5Appointment
Has one made a dream at PoP yet? Was wondering to see if Jane or Dolly were any good. DMs are welcome.
-
04-03-26 22:26 #4966Regular Member

Posts: 15Atm
ATM is in DC / Northern VA.
Originally Posted by JackJill1986
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 21:22 #4965Shill for SecretRooms

Posts: 25LK Hara
L: very cute Kgirl with a fit / nice bodies and have some nice back tattoos.
E: She speaks english, I didn't have a problem at all.
A: She was very sweet and accommodating as always, very submissive and service queen.
S: When the door opened, she remembered me from the last time I saw her in seattle. She Guided me inside the place and greeted me with a LFK right away, we made out inside the room and took a shower together, she gave me a handjob and a BBBJ inside the shower which was always nice. We went back to our room and we began making out and exploring each other bodies. I feel like she looks even better this time. It was few month back since I saw her. She told me to relaxed and she went down on Jr with her mouth. Tons of Bls and a lot of attention on the tip. We started in CG so she got on top and rode me, she made sure I was feeling good and tried different directions with her hips. Switch to mish where I took control and let her take a good pounding. Filled the bag up and I was completed drained and exhausted.
P: $$.
-
04-03-26 09:01 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 141There really aren't a lot of great providers on the south side. Certainly no agencies. If you just want full service from a hot Asian, you could pop into 4 Seasons Sauna in Macon on your way up. I have generally left there very happy and very drained each visit. It's right off the interstate on Arkwright. I think the house fee is 80 these days and the girl can be 160-200 for FS. Pretty sure 160 should cover it though.
Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2
[View Original Post]
Only downside is that I have never gotten a BBJ there like you get from most agency girls.
-
04-02-26 11:06 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 530I'm SURE THIS IS ALL TRUE!
Originally Posted by OhhhPapi
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 09:52 #4962Regular Member

Posts: 4South of downtown?
Is there anyone to the south? I will be visiting from Florida and staying south of Jonesboro and unable to make the hour commute north to some. Appreciate it!
-
04-02-26 09:38 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm surprised lk didn't advertise the nuru option. How did she manage the gel on the bed? I'm guessing this was BBFS and likely an upcharge?
Originally Posted by Kenthe10
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 00:22 #4960Regular Member

Posts: 16LK Sky
Met up with her recently, Very sexy.
Sky greeted me in a bright orange bodysuit. After a passionate kiss, we showered together where she washed me down. Back in the room, she dried me off and had me lie on the bed. She poured warm nuru gel all over my back and slid her slick body against mine, gliding up and down.
She flipped me over and poured more gel on my chest, sliding against me while stroking me and sucking my nipple. She lifted my leg and rimmed me from the front while teasing my dick. Sky gave me an incredible blowjob, getting me right to the edge, then hopped on for reverse cowgirl. I watched her perfect ass bounce as she rode me. She spun around to face me for cowgirl, leaning down to kiss me while grinding.
We moved to missionary, where I pounded into her hard and fast until she came. I flipped her over for doggy and went at it hard. A few deep thrusts and I finished right after her. We collapsed onto the bed, completely spent.
Face- The sexy type 8/10.
Body- Her ass is incredible 9/10.
Service. Excellent nuru and then FS incredible.
Overall coming back again.
-
04-01-26 18:19 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 409Do the numbers
And then they grow up to have GPS because "I used to fuck the quarterback" or "I was a cheerleader" even if they're missing a leg. Doesn't matter that will be $600. Anyway. On the topic of STDs have you really calculated the risk? Here is what the data says - 📊 Practical Risk Estimate (Your Scenario).
Originally Posted by OhhhPapi
[View Original Post]
For a one-time unprotected vaginal encounter with an escort:
Overall realistic range:
→ 2% to 10% risk of any STI.
That's higher than a random encounter mainly because:
• Higher number of partners (increases exposure probability).
• Some infections can be asymptomatic.
VERSUS.
Catching a cold from an escort:
📊 Realistic Risk (One Encounter).
For a 1–2 hour close indoor encounter:
If the person is NOT sick:
→ 0%–1% risk (essentially negligible).
⸻.
If they have mild symptoms (even early or "just a cold".
→ 5%–20% risk.
⸻.
If they are actively sick (coughing, sneezing, obvious illness):
→ 20%–50%+ risk.
Many of us take calculated risks. But have you really done the calculations and looked at the data? I have not. I just asked chatgpt and grok and then reflected upon the fact that after 35 years of mongering and many times BBFS, I've never caught anything but a cold! KNOCK ON WOOD.
-
04-01-26 11:11 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 79HS sex stories
You should hear some of the stories my HS son tells me about the football team and the groupies. Pretty much your All American Christian White princesses getting trained by All American football BBC orgies and all with no protection. Some of the girls are afraid to tell their parents after contracting STDs so they just don't go to the doctor and continue having unprotected sex. Also they buy Plan B from drug dealers. Like WTF. Makes BB Kgirls sound tame.
-
03-31-26 23:50 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 66To each their own
When it comes to risks, to each their own. Just don't go associating Asian cleanliness with STD awareness. That literally wishful thinking. For instance, STD stigma in Japan is a subject of academic research there. I recall reading some serious breakouts of lesser bacterial diseases pre-COVID in big cities (because I had a trip planned and was researching soaplands and possible risks of bare dreams. Then COVID happened.).
If we get girls on par with what West coast folks are enjoying, that would be a different conversation. I lurk among other agencies that I find from TER review profiles. We are getting meh girls here IMHO. I haven't been able to pull the trigger for months because I'm not attracted to most girls recently. One AM girl (the one who holds Pringles can) was very good looking, but they're gone before I could partake. West coast agencies have some providers who would make me forget about risks in a heartbeat just to creampie them back to back.
-
03-31-26 16:54 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 81So what, there's regular women who go out to bars and clubs to fuck guys and never get tested until they see symptoms. Condoms don't prevent skin contact infections like HPV.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Nobody cares about imaginary daughters, you're just a judgemental high horse rider.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 19:08 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 59We all respect Providers.
Mongers, Just for an hour of fun, you are taking too much risk.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:14 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 60You said it, we're all human. As well as all adults. Anyone here should already know there are risks but at the same time should still come with a level head of respect for the provider. Yes, this is their line of work but also the world isn't as black and white. Some of these girls love sec, some are doing it simply to provide, and yes some are just harlots. To diminish them all to the last and determine them all not caring about their health, is in my opinion naive. Also, it's as easy as just asking them a question about it. But you are entitled to your opinion! And yes that was a terrible comparison. I wouldn't think anyone here would want that. Anyways, fellas, have fun, and stay safe out here! PM's are always open if anybody has a question.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:27 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 262
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
I just told my doc I wanted a std test and he called in for labs. Got them the same time I got my usual blood panel.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




