Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19704

    Thornwood struggles

    I must admit, I'm tempted again by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/252337928651 Here's my experience:

    First visit, was a bait and switch. Scheduled with a petite blond, and a thick Latina answered. The little man was in control, so I went with it. Everything was an upcharge. Roam? + Top off? ++.

    Next visit was with the hottie above. I said that when the door opens, I'll see someone who looks just like the photo. She said yes. Booked a time. She texted about 15 minutes before and said we had to move back 30 min. I agreed. When I arrived, the parking lot looked like a monger swap meet. Cars everywhere. Dudes walking around. I texted that I was there. She said, "We have to wait 45 more. " All the rooms were filled. I bailed.

    She's now texted me that the problems have been solved. Two heads thinking. Which one wins?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.

  2. #19703

    Thornwood place

    Has anyone ever seen Kim or any of the other girls at the Thornwood place in Wyoming? Is it a waste of time or has anyone had a good experience? Appreciate any info you can share. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/266321165645.

  3. #19702

    Eve

    Saw Eve yesterday. Comms were good. She got comfortable right away and the teasing commenced after about five or ten minutes. Eve is the quintessential Caribbean beauty. Long hair, 5' 7" very athletic, and extremely sensual. All kinds of fun activities ensued during the visit. Teasing, roaming, body slide and complete release. Afterward, we talked for 15+ minutes while she lightly stroked the boys. Damn near got going again but I had an appointment to get to. Overall, a 10/10 experience, plan to repeat soon. 45 minutes at $1. 6.

    https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420

  4. #19701

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202  [View Original Post]
    I tried visiting Erin yesterday. Communication started off solid, and we coordinated a time after she initially said things were okay following an earlier cancellation due to an "emergency." She sent me the address, confirmed timing, and I let her know I was on my way. I drove about 30 minutes to the location, waited another 30 minutes, followed up to make sure everything was alright, and never received a response.

    I understand this kind of thing can go both ways, guys cancel, don't show, or play games. It happens. But after taking the time to schedule, drive out, and wait, it's disappointing when there's no communication at all. A simple message would've been enough. Nothing personal against her, I'm sure others may have had different experiences, but based on mine, I won't be reaching out again. Just sharing so others can make their own call.
    Erin's a crazy f'ing * with insane gps. Who cares how hot she is if she wastes your time. Again and again. I had her flake on me once and that was more than enough. She's not even that hot. Above average is how I'd describe her. Best to just stay away.

  5. #19700

    [URL]hot.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLord  [View Original Post]
    The ad does say full body massage but mostly just curious if anyone ca verify she's real.
    C'Mon. Mongers. Does this site look real? TGTBT pics, all weird area codes.

    Ss.

  6. #19699
    Quote Originally Posted by TitLord  [View Original Post]
    The ad does say full body massage but mostly just curious if anyone ca verify she's real.
    Ad looks fake especially since I think that's a California area code and most likely using fake pics.

  7. #19698

    Sicily

    So today I couldn't make a connection time wise with a regular but did notice that a favorite for quite a long time was posting again so I contacted her and we were able to make it work.

    For those who've been around for a while, you'll recognize her as Sicily. She's known for her good looks but also her beautiful figure and great massage technique. And tonight, she did not disappoint. At all.

    So glad to see her posting availability again. All time favorite for sure.

    200 hr, 150 45 min, 125 hh.

    Definitely will repeat. She hasn't lost her touch, that's for sure. Still just as hot as ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/118365672441

  8. #19697
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like a massage ad to me only thing that specifies is escort. Are you looking for a massage or did you just post it in the wrong forum?
    The ad does say full body massage but mostly just curious if anyone ca verify she's real.

  9. #19696

    Crystal

    I've heard it said, and may have partooken, that Crystals nips are very good lookin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Which one has the long nipples or are they both the same girl going by two different names?

    TIA.

  10. #19695
    Quote Originally Posted by TitLord  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a bunch and it doesn't have the usual Asian agency disclaimer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? https://hot.com/us/mi/grand-rapids/e...-0715/m-34%5B3
    Doesn't look like a massage ad to me only thing that specifies is escort. Are you looking for a massage or did you just post it in the wrong forum?

  11. #19694

    Asian massage

    I've seen this one a bunch and it doesn't have the usual Asian agency disclaimer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? https://hot.com/us/mi/grand-rapids/e...-0715/m-34%5B3

  12. #19693

    Asian massage

    I've seen this one a bunch and it doesn't have the usual Asian agency disclaimer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? https://hot.com/us/mi/grand-rapids/e...-0715/m-34%5B3

  13. #19692

    Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202  [View Original Post]
    I tried visiting Erin yesterday. Communication started off solid, and we coordinated a time after she initially said things were okay following an earlier cancellation due to an "emergency." She sent me the address, confirmed timing, and I let her know I was on my way. I drove about 30 minutes to the location, waited another 30 minutes, followed up to make sure everything was alright, and never received a response.

    I understand this kind of thing can go both ways, guys cancel, don't show, or play games. It happens. But after taking the time to schedule, drive out, and wait, it's disappointing when there's no communication at all. A simple message would've been enough. Nothing personal against her, I'm sure others may have had different experiences, but based on mine, I won't be reaching out again. Just sharing so others can make their own call.
    Same thing happened with me. Good communication was solid but cancel last minute due to an emergency. Rescheduled the next day. When trying to confirm an hour before meetup per her request, silence. It was until the time of the appointment she confirmed and asked when I coming. I told her I can be there in 15 minutes. I didn't get location till get 30 minutes after confirming. Got to location sent a message backing out due to how sketch the area was. Felt like my time was wasted. Could say partially my fault but idk how you have good comms before the appointment but as it gets closer to the meet up crickets.

  14. #19691

    Peyton back at Panacea

    I just found out that Peyton is back at Panacea after leaving a couple years back to have a baby. I've always thought she was a sexy, petite little thing. Has anybody seen her lately since she's been back? Any info is appreciated.

  15. #19690

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for an informative review. I will try to see Erin Elise now.
    I would love to see Erin, she is hot! But she needs to have a day in the week, her slowest day, or holiday, whatever--where she lowers her rate. Most of us can't afford to see her for 275. I would love if she did basic massage for 30 minutes, without the nuru, for a discount once a week / month. She would get more business, and make more money, honestly. This goes for all providers, not just Erin. Hopefully she hears this, because I want to meet her, for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape