Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56465

    5 Star Sunflower 🌻 pt deux.

    Swung by 5 star yesterday after a long roadie. Sunflower answers the door and gave me a big kiss. She did not disappoint in our second session. She picked up where we left in the shower. She really enjoys the slow soapy exploration of my nether region using her hands and mouth to edge me for quite some time. Back in the room Tiffany came in naked as Jay bird trying to coax me into a double. Didn't have the stamina nor funds for double the fun but she is quite cute with a nice set of Cs and sporting a very sexy van dyke style Bush. Sunflower was more than I could handle as she continued the oral examination of JR and the boys. We finished with a few positions and finally doggy where she let me gave full access this time culminating happily deep inside the bag. She gave another great massage with strong back walk. Another great visit. Sunflowee and Tiffany will soon be departing new girls Summer and Iris are set to start Wednesday. I would make a effort to see sunflower. Asap If you are curious.

    She certainly has above average skills and knows how to make you feel like Jackie Treehorn.

    The dude abides.

  2. #56464

    Premature pontification

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    What a waste of time review. This board is going to shit. Either shitty reveiews with no info or the same guys posting the same reviews on the same girl over and over. This used to be such a good board for good info on legit providers!
    Perhaps read some other posts from MG before putting him on blast for one that you found less than useful. If you'd read the past dozen or so, I suspect you'd agree that he has plenty of "info" to add to the board, including as to Tiffany and 5 Star. Just sayin'!

  3. #56463
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to the big 3 and just gotten massage L1? I was wondering if the girls will do it or they are ony after the big payout for L3. I'm just looking for a decent massage w L1 and non AMPs are hit or miss, I'd like to do it with the good fun girls we all know and love.
    Most of these girls will probably do that however, you will have to pay the half hour rate or hour rate, but I wouldn't expect them to be massaging you for majority of the hour. LOL. Let them know what you want right when you get there so that the expectations are set and they will tell you yes or no.

  4. #56462

    Big 3

    Has anyone gone to the big 3 and just gotten massage L1? I was wondering if the girls will do it or they are ony after the big payout for L3. I'm just looking for a decent massage w L1 and non AMPs are hit or miss, I'd like to do it with the good fun girls we all know and love.

  5. #56461

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Your O Clicker summation.
    What a waste of time review. This board is going to shit. Either shitty reveiews with no info or the same guys posting the same reviews on the same girl over and over. This used to be such a good board for good info on legit providers!

  6. #56460

    Visit times

    Coming to Orlando in a few weeks and looking forward to a visit to at least one of the top 3. Wondering how these places are right at opening time? Less busy? Girls just as ready for action? I like going to AMPs before you other animals have slobbered all over the girls! .

  7. #56459
    Quote Originally Posted by WavMony  [View Original Post]
    Are we really writing reviews with ChatGPT? LOL.
    Believe me, it is quite the complicated system going on when it comes to "that person".

  8. #56458
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Was the pussy pink and the booty hole brown? 🤣.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agp7...&start_radio=1
    Lmao! Now I have that damn song stuck in my head. LOL. I'll have to add this to my playlist when I'm in the room with the girls and I'm playing music.

  9. #56457

    Two Girls. One Scene. Zero Reality. Orchid.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to check out Orchid to see what all the hype was and the hype was definitely met. Came in, handed my $200 roses and off to the table shower we went. Had a spinner body girl named Victoria (I think) with beautiful tits. She had me lay down on the table shower and washed me up very well, then she proceeded to slide her big tits up and down my ass and back and it felt amazing. Crazy part, she started kissing the back of my thighs, ass cheeks, balls, and then proceeded to actually eat my ass out. I did not expect that, but it felt amazing. Then she wanted me to flip, washed my johnson up real good, and gave me a BBJ. When I asked her if DATY was on the menu, she said it will be in the room. We go to the room, she asked if I wanted another girl, and I asked how much, she said $100, which I didn't have. However, I saw the other girl she walking about, and she was fine, so I hit up the ATM that they had there against my better judgement and got the extra $100 to play. It was totally worth every dime though, I didn't catch the name of the 2nd girl, but these girls took turns sucking me off and one girl was always playing with my asshole, asking if I wanted them to finger it deeper. I said, sure, and they took turns blowing me, playing with my ass, letting me eat them out, and they kept switching between the two making sure I was always serviced. After going at it for a while, they proceeded to 4-hands jerk me off until I cummed.
    Booked a doubles session at Orchid recently after the plethora of positive feedback.

    And it honestly blew past expectations. Nothing felt forced or mechanical. It flowed. Everything was just smooth, sexy, and seductive. Like being pulled into a perfectly choreographed PornHub scene where you're not just watching. You're in it.

    And then came the moment that sealed it. Abby slid up and settled onto my face, slow and confident, while Victoria lined herself up and sank down onto my cock, riding me in ACG with full control. A pussy in my mouth and a pussy on my cock at the same time. That sensation is something you can't fully understand until you're in it. Warm, overwhelming, perfectly synchronized. I had read another reviewer describe this particular pose before and thought it sounded insane. Experiencing it live? Even better than I imagined. Not even close.

    At one point I just started laughing. Not because anything was funny, but because the situation felt unreal.

    Like I somehow ended up in a Brazzers shoot, living out a Johnny Sins scene with two gorgeous Asian bombshells who knew exactly what they were doing.

    And I'll be honest, 4 hands at the spas can be overrated sometimes. Awkward pacing, split attention, things not lining up right. This was the complete opposite. They kept me fully engaged, fully stimulated the entire time. Just constant passion, movement, and energy. I was very glad I was able to last almost 25 minutes with these two hotties. Every second of it hit. I'll remember this session for a very long time.

    This wasn't just a regular session. This is the kind you replay in your head later.

    Safe to say, this Abby and Victoria duo leaves a mark. And yeah. I'll be back. Got to try Abby and Bella together next.

  10. #56456
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Vivi will also be back in Orlando next month.
    Grace will be in Sarasota next month for those that travel, I know she has a lot of fans here in Orlando so I figured I would put it on here.

  11. #56455

    Pound Town!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    You can definitely out eat me man, I only do that with a couple of them and after I get them off once or after a few minutes I'm usually ready for pound town. . LOL.
    Was the pussy pink and the booty hole brown? 🤣.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agp7...&start_radio=1

  12. #56454
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit! Should of took 50 to 95.
    Damn I wish I knew. But it was too late by the time I got on the turnpike. I'll have to do better next time or ask around.

  13. #56453

    You forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Here's my play-by-play-poetic-penthouse review-you can jack off to of-Tiffany and her position after a well-deserved holiday in the homeland for chinese new year, probably be in the top 10 of the best reviews ever 🤣.

    Standard 240 donation for a solid hour.

    O-town style table shower;.
    fucking awesome!

    Back to the room;.
    fucking awesome!

    Funishing cim;.
    fucking awesome!

    Post Time massage;.
    fucking awesome!

    Humming and singing;.
    fucking awesome!
    Your O Clicker summation.

  14. #56452

    Orchid 4-Hands is Definitely the Play! Appreciate the recommendation.

    Wanted to check out Orchid to see what all the hype was and the hype was definitely met. Came in, handed my $200 roses and off to the table shower we went. Had a spinner body girl named Victoria (I think) with beautiful tits. She had me lay down on the table shower and washed me up very well, then she proceeded to slide her big tits up and down my ass and back and it felt amazing. Crazy part, she started kissing the back of my thighs, ass cheeks, balls, and then proceeded to actually eat my ass out. I did not expect that, but it felt amazing. Then she wanted me to flip, washed my johnson up real good, and gave me a BBJ. When I asked her if DATY was on the menu, she said it will be in the room. We go to the room, she asked if I wanted another girl, and I asked how much, she said $100, which I didn't have. However, I saw the other girl she walking about, and she was fine, so I hit up the ATM that they had there against my better judgement and got the extra $100 to play. It was totally worth every dime though, I didn't catch the name of the 2nd girl, but these girls took turns sucking me off and one girl was always playing with my asshole, asking if I wanted them to finger it deeper. I said, sure, and they took turns blowing me, playing with my ass, letting me eat them out, and they kept switching between the two making sure I was always serviced. After going at it for a while, they proceeded to 4-hands jerk me off until I cummed. This was freaking awesome, because I was able to just lay back and watch after putting in my own work for a while, and I got to finger them as I watched them work and then I nutted everywhere. Overall, amazing experience, I would highly recommend it. When I wrapped up, she said next time they would do 6-hands. Like, this must be experienced imo. For $400 for 3 girls, that's actually not even that bad. Appreciate why'all for recommending this place!

  15. #56451
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    One of the best is right down the road, Tokyo, just jump on the 417 head West exit on John Young parkway head north half a mile and bang there it is in a little business complex on the left
    or just Google it
    Much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape