Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 29271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28086
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauna  [View Original Post]
    I just came back to Plainfield after several years. I was sad to see that Day Spa was replaced with another business. I used to go there all the time. Anybody know when it closed? Did the cops shut it down?
    Luna Spa on Stafford used to be pure gold. There was a young lady in there who would treat me right everytime I entered. She had the cutest Bush with really long, straight pubes that were nice and thick. She had the sexy, juicy gumdrop nipples too! L1 only, but man it was nice! Have not been since I heard about all the busts.

  2. #28085
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTaggert  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I figured I'd share some random musings I've had recently. Hopefully more to come.

    1. Does anyone live in a slight degree of fear of the wrong semi-viscous, clear liquid being used at the wrong time? I feel like this may have happened to someone here not too long ago.

    2. Has anyone else convinced themselves that since the plastic sponge / loofah thingy is always saturated with soap that it must be in a perpetual state of cleanliness?

    3. Does anyone else make sure to consume the small Kirkland bottle of water before leaving so that it can't later be construed as "evidence"?

    Good night everyone!
    1. Most of the time I have no problem with the liquids they use. I went to one place that used some oil that gave me a burning feeling in my back, so I never returned there. You can ask for no oils.

    2. I've never had a loofah or sponge used on me. All the parlors I've visited have been clean though.

    3. I've never had anybody assume anything because I have the water bottles in my car. Nobody knows about my hobby.

  3. #28084
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTaggert  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I figured I'd share some random musings I've had recently. Hopefully more to come.

    1. Does anyone live in a slight degree of fear of the wrong semi-viscous, clear liquid being used at the wrong time? I feel like this may have happened to someone here not too long ago.

    2. Has anyone else convinced themselves that since the plastic sponge / loofah thingy is always saturated with soap that it must be in a perpetual state of cleanliness?

    3. Does anyone else make sure to consume the small Kirkland bottle of water before leaving so that it can't later be construed as "evidence"?

    Good night everyone!
    LOL wut? Is #1 using alcohol spray as lube? I think there's only two bottles on most tables. Idk what plastic loofah thing you're talking about and are we worried Olivia Benson will get a DNA sample of water bottle if we leave in it store or are we worried LEO will see bottle in our vehicle and say 'oh yeah, Kirkland water bottle in your possession equals evidence of a crime?

    But to answer all 3, no, I don't think we're worried about such thing. As long as I'm not in a store during a raid, I feel pretty safe. Especially since I only go for legal activity and decline if propositioned for anything else.

    Enjoyed your post. Rest easy, my man.

  4. #28083

    Random musings from the AMP scene

    Hello all. I figured I'd share some random musings I've had recently. Hopefully more to come.

    1. Does anyone live in a slight degree of fear of the wrong semi-viscous, clear liquid being used at the wrong time? I feel like this may have happened to someone here not too long ago.

    2. Has anyone else convinced themselves that since the plastic sponge / loofah thingy is always saturated with soap that it must be in a perpetual state of cleanliness?

    3. Does anyone else make sure to consume the small Kirkland bottle of water before leaving so that it can't later be construed as "evidence"?

    Good night everyone!

  5. #28082
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauna  [View Original Post]
    Do they really have a shower there? What is it like?

    The girls seem fun. I'd like to visit there soon.
    I've heard they do. Only asked about a table shower and they say no.

  6. #28081
    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Summer- one girl super petite and semi tall probably 6 on AMP scale. She really wanted business. She grabbed my cock before I left trying to get me to stay. A lot of flirty touches.
    Do they really have a shower there? What is it like?

    The girls seem fun. I'd like to visit there soon.

  7. #28080

    LEO Presence around Stillwater

    Driving across 96th Street past Stillwater yesterday and noticed LEO parked across the street, another circling the roundabout next to the building and another parked at the car dealership. Also, an unmarked vehicle was at the dealership on the other side of Keystone. Seemed a bit odd so I kept driving.

  8. #28079

    BJ v Kk

    Hello Indy Mongers,

    Coming in from Michigan for a night. I usually do DI girls but I notice both KK and BB are very close to where I'll be. I would normally do research but it's hard with the two letter names. Which one is best or is there another I should consider? I can return the favor for any locations in Michigan if needed. Thanks in advance for any assistance. DM is fine too.

  9. #28078

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    So after the whole Mundy thing. Made a loop around to see what was available.

    Coral- closed when I went. Multiple package slips on the door.

    Firehouse - 2 girls available. Maybe 5 or 6 on AMP scale.

    Bobo- still there!

    Lily- 2 girls. One super hot on non AMP scale. Both were in Jean shorts and t-shirts now. We're actually offering 50 for hhr and 60 for hr.

    Summer- one girl super petite and semi tall probably 6 on AMP scale. She really wanted business. She grabbed my cock before I left trying to get me to stay. A lot of flirty touches.

    My guess. Coral will be closed for a while.
    Nice report. What would be your favorite choice of all them?

  10. #28077
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    I was taking with my favorite provider today, the girls obviously read the reports on here as she gave me a 7. 5 on "the AMP scale" hahahaha. What would you give yourselves as a rating?!
    I occasionally hear "You numbuh one!" Guess I'm bottom of the barrel on the AMP scale.

  11. #28076

    Plainfield

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauna  [View Original Post]
    I just came back to Plainfield after several years. I was sad to see that Day Spa was replaced with another business. I used to go there all the time. Anybody know when it closed? Did the cops shut it down?
    Not sure exactly when it was. I think about a year ago. All 3 spas were visited by uncle.

  12. #28075

    North side update

    So after the whole Mundy thing. Made a loop around to see what was available.

    Coral- closed when I went. Multiple package slips on the door.

    Firehouse - 2 girls available. Maybe 5 or 6 on AMP scale.

    Bobo- still there!

    Lily- 2 girls. One super hot on non AMP scale. Both were in Jean shorts and t-shirts now. We're actually offering 50 for hhr and 60 for hr.

    Summer- one girl super petite and semi tall probably 6 on AMP scale. She really wanted business. She grabbed my cock before I left trying to get me to stay. A lot of flirty touches.

    My guess. Coral will be closed for a while.

  13. #28074

    Day spa

    I just came back to Plainfield after several years. I was sad to see that Day Spa was replaced with another business. I used to go there all the time. Anybody know when it closed? Did the cops shut it down?

  14. #28073

    AMP Scale

    I was taking with my favorite provider today, the girls obviously read the reports on here as she gave me a 7. 5 on "the AMP scale" hahahaha. What would you give yourselves as a rating?!

  15. #28072

    Seems obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I got VPN because Indiana blocks me from many porn sites without ID / proof of age, and the YMCA's network blocks me from porn, SB, usasexguide, and firearm sites.

    For a year or more, skipthegames blocks me unless I turn VPN off. Now tryst. Link is doing the same!

    I'm 70, and have only so much time left to squeeze out as many HEs as possible. I don't want to spend valuable time on tech support!

    Ideas and comments?
    Maybe try turning off your VPN to access the sites or quit using the YMCA's network to access them and go someplace else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape