Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 59482
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58522

    Mint

    My last reliable provider for pre-noon appointments has moved back to Florida. Had a late cancellation so I decided to have my first ATL experience. I've left reviews in different states, but this is my first experience "at home". Three girls working, I thought all were pretty similar. Can't remember any names but definitely had a great time. Thank you to all the reviews. The cost matched up with what had been reported. Feel free to DM with any specific questions, but I don't remember anybody's name. Went back on Friday, but they were doing duct work so I couldn't have another. Have never been big on this scene before and have a hard time ciphering a lot of it out of this thread. If anybody is interested in dming me some places that are just like mint I would really appreciate it. Hopefully that makes sense and thank you to those that report.

  2. #58521

    Serenity Spa

    I visited Serenity Spa and drew Jenny (again). The spa is set up in a way that's professional / semi-legit with the girls wearing scrubs. $110 for 60 minutes and a table shower. Jenny gave a good table shower (minimal teasing) and checked to see if SE exploration was okay. The massage was very good with no teasing until the flip. All business on the flip with no discussion of tip. I asked her name and told her mine and she said she remembered me. Good place to go if you are interested in L1 and a great massage.

  3. #58520
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the Brazilian named Michelle working for samantha. She was at chi, and she is no longer there. She was a goldmine.
    She os working on getting her license and she own place.

  4. #58519

    Brazilian michelle

    Does anyone know what happened to the Brazilian named Michelle working for samantha. She was at chi, and she is no longer there. She was a goldmine.

  5. #58518

    Mint

    I visited here last December 2025 and I got Claire / Clara. I had a great time and even left a report. She's definitely my type.

    Does the other 2 (Yo-Yo and Bibi) compares to her in terms of looks and service? I'm thinking about visiting again.

  6. #58517

    SuSu

    I forgot to add this in my last post about terrible locations. I did have a great experience at SuSu recently. Inside the building it was clean and had a great massage.

    At least there is one positive place besides Mint. Anyone have any other hidden gems?

  7. #58516

    St Jame

    What a joke! How this place is in biz I do not know. Saw an add for a great Latino line up so I figured I give this place a shot. Building was run down and obviously very little TLC was on anyone's mind to make the area look at all presentable. Was brought to a room and a fat, bad skinned, not at all attractive Latino walks in and before she even says hello, she says $$ Are you kidding me, the was the fasted exit in history. Drove the 1.8 miles up the road to Mint and got a great massage without the disgust. I'm guessing the other places in the area must be similar as I never see any intel on them. Maybe the over flow from the local strip joints is what keeps traffic moving enough to keep the lights on?

  8. #58515

    Go to Legit AMP after 6 PM

    Are you more likely to get a rogue after 6 pm at a legit place?

  9. #58514

    It's been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience in getting a massage in an office park setting? I've come across several ads via Google from ladies that offer their massage services in small private offices in small suburban office parks. Have contacted a few but haven't pulled the trigger. They seem to be all around $1. 10 - $1. 2 for the hour. The ones that have pics look interesting.

    PM me is preferred with any finds or info. TIA.
    I've seen ladies in office parks, but they are independents. You might have better luck posting in the non-AMP section.

  10. #58513

    Office Park Massages

    Anyone have experience in getting a massage in an office park setting? I've come across several ads via Google from ladies that offer their massage services in small private offices in small suburban office parks. Have contacted a few but haven't pulled the trigger. They seem to be all around $1. 10 - $1. 2 for the hour. The ones that have pics look interesting.

    PM me is preferred with any finds or info. TIA.

  11. #58512
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Apple Massage? Rubmaps shows them as closed. I tried calling them, but their phone is disconnected. They were one of the few FS places on the south side.
    It closed about the same time that W closed up north, I don't think they were owned by the same person, but maybe.

  12. #58511

    Strong hints

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Apple Massage? Rubmaps shows them as closed. I tried calling them, but their phone is disconnected. They were one of the few FS places on the south side.
    I guess this suggests they are closed.

  13. #58510

    Apple Massage in Conley

    Anyone know what happened to Apple Massage? Rubmaps shows them as closed. I tried calling them, but their phone is disconnected. They were one of the few FS places on the south side.

  14. #58509

    MS-SS / Jade

    Was checking in to see if anyone had any news or are both of these RIP?

  15. #58508

    Old / Young Asian Spinner. Petitie

    I thought I found one and did for 15 months but things went sour. I really need desperately. Good or bad service but just need recommendations. So difficult to come by nowadays. Help me fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape