LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 447 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6315
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    One of the girls working for TARA told me that TARA does NOT want her girls offering anything more than L1 and if she were to find out!? She would fire them from her team!.which I don't get, because everyone is an adult in the room so I'm not sure how she can "control" them like that!.because I've offered extra tips to these other girls and they said they would be willing but they were afraid of losing their spot on Tara's team! But some of them would cave LOL to the extra tips in exchange for FS, if they felt like you could keep a secret! LOL.
    Tara's been around for a long time so she probably doesn't want her crew drawing too much attention. That being said, I had liked visiting her and her girls whenever I was back in town, but after my last session on a recent visit, I am never going back. Aside for the general disrespect due to bad time communication going back quite a while, there were some comments from the attendant that were huge red flags. During the session's negotiations, the attendant mentioned (1) how many times I had seen her, (2) how much I had given her in tips in the past, and (3) how many times I had seen the other girls. Obviously, this was noted down in some profile tied to my number, but there were a few problems that started running through my head.

    Firstly, the details of the profile were pretty wrong. All three of those details were off and by a lot. But more concerning is the potential for this to be used as leverage later on. Call me paranoid, but I feel if someone's uncle get a hold of this "little black book", a lot of mongers are going to have a very bad day. Def going to get a new burner number.

  2. #6314

    Any good options in Altamonte, Winter Springs, Oviedo areas?

    Just looking for some non AMP / independent options on this kind of town that offer quality massage and possibilities of something more. Seems this side of town doesn't have too much available. Feel free to DM.

  3. #6313

  4. #6312
    Aurora can probably give you want you're looking for.
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923912069.html

    Also Ani offers quite a nice service
    https://www.anicastrospa.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a decent non AMP, preferably with a shorter curvy Latina. Obviously needs to provide L1 but would like L2 on the table definitely would like topless and / or roaming and not destroy my bank LOL. Feel free to DM, thank you in advance!!
    Last edited by Jingleheimer; 03-31-26 at 13:40. Reason: Additional provider info

  5. #6311
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I kind of got duped by the glamour shot photos of her. But when I went to her massage studio her hair was graying, pulled up in a bun and minimal make up. And the pictures in her ad are old and dated. She used some scented quality oils and mentioned the type of massages available before we started with a small basic medical interview and I went with something I never heard of!? Called a French massage, but I couldn't tell the difference at all! From a standard Swedish massage. There was a towel present to cover my you know what!? LOL when I lied face down but I didn't and she paid no attention to it! LOL I was hoping her not being bothered with me not covering myself up, meant extras would happen! LOL but it did not! Unfortunately, she still kept it professional. And the msssage was thorough and professional but nothing I would consider sensual but I was still content because the actual massage itself was still good, but not only no happy endings but the therapist herself didn't look as presentable as in the outdated photos in her ads but still a friendly nice person who is a professionally trained therapist but she not the kind of person you would want to ask about extras LOL as she spoke with a professional tone throughout the massage. Do recommend for a quality professional massage.

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-liliaparks
    I've been trying to see this one. Every time I reach out she says she's not in the area. It seems she's mainly based in Tampa. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

  6. #6310

    Looking for a recommendation

    Looking for a decent non AMP, preferably with a shorter curvy Latina. Obviously needs to provide L1 but would like L2 on the table definitely would like topless and / or roaming and not destroy my bank LOL. Feel free to DM, thank you in advance!!

  7. #6309

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify as of late!? That Katie provides CFS service!? Because I was only offered L1 happy ending as the only option, even though I'm.

    Clean, presentable with good hygiene. But I was told CFS is not happening!.but another monger reviewed her from like six months ago saying she eagerly jumped on the table for CFS!? .I think she is relatively attractive but is an hour drive for me because of traffic,.so I wanted to see if anyone else can chime in!? If she offered CFS in 2026!?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48530/
    I saw her 5 months ago in her apt. It was standard L1. An additional 1 Mario for topless and 2 for fully nude. She hinted at more would be available in additional visits. At those prices I passed on a returning.

  8. #6308
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Does KATIE truly offer FS!? As other monger posted about her!?

    Can anyone verify as of late!? That Katie provides CFS service!? Because I was only offered L1 happy ending as the only option, even though I'm.

    Clean, presentable with good hygiene. But I was told CFS is not happening!.but another monger reviewed her from like six months ago saying she eagerly jumped on the table for CFS!? .I think she is relatively attractive but is an hour drive for me because of traffic,.so I wanted to see if anyone else can chime in!? If she offered CFS in 2026!?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48530/

  9. #6307
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Massage by LUZ

    I can't say!? If she has a professional massage office suite!? Maybe others can chime in on that!? Because I was invited for the massage session purported to be her home!? In an older working class neighborhood. I went during day time and I felt safe but I doubt I would go at night just because of some sketchy look to the neighborhood. When I pulled up to her drive way the massage table was set up near like a converted sun room modified from a former car garage. When I rang the doorbell, two viscous sounding dogs started growling and barking that she had on a leash that she showed off first to me from her front door screen then put the dogs away in a different room, these were two large dogs like Rotweilers,.I think her showing the dogs to me, were like an initial safety and security check on her end! I mean it's ok! She is woman alone in the house, meeting a stranger male for the first time!.she barely spoke to me and was pretty much quiet using her fingers and pointing me to the massage table and saying very little and using hand gestures almost acting really shy!? In a way!? But then again we were meeting for the first time! She did an alright job on me. I was not offered extras but then again the growling dogs in the other room LOL made me apprehensive to ask about extras especially when she wasn't saying much to me!? Which I personally chalked it up to meaning maybe English isn't her first language!? Her massage on me was alright but nothing extraordinary, in my case. Maybe it's because I failed to ask!? Or maybe the dogs growling at me LOL she took as a sign!? LOL that I' might be like a villian!? LOL! Maybe other mongers have had better luck with her!? Or maybe I should go back and see her again!? Because someone said on the forum that she's on seeking website nowadays!? Looking for a sugar daddy!? LOL.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36498/

  10. #6306
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Lilia in Winter Park

    I kind of got duped by the glamour shot photos of her. But when I went to her massage studio her hair was graying, pulled up in a bun and minimal make up. And the pictures in her ad are old and dated. She used some scented quality oils and mentioned the type of massages available before we started with a small basic medical interview and I went with something I never heard of!? Called a French massage, but I couldn't tell the difference at all! From a standard Swedish massage. There was a towel present to cover my you know what!? LOL when I lied face down but I didn't and she paid no attention to it! LOL I was hoping her not being bothered with me not covering myself up, meant extras would happen! LOL but it did not! Unfortunately, she still kept it professional. And the msssage was thorough and professional but nothing I would consider sensual but I was still content because the actual massage itself was still good, but not only no happy endings but the therapist herself didn't look as presentable as in the outdated photos in her ads but still a friendly nice person who is a professionally trained therapist but she not the kind of person you would want to ask about extras LOL as she spoke with a professional tone throughout the massage. Do recommend for a quality professional massage.

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-liliaparks

  11. #6305
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I see TARA and some of her other girls when schedules allow

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    That's Tara team. They're all pretty attractive and fun but way overpriced for a handie imo.
    One of the girls working for TARA told me that TARA does NOT want her girls offering anything more than L1 and if she were to find out!? She would fire them from her team!.which I don't get, because everyone is an adult in the room so I'm not sure how she can "control" them like that!.because I've offered extra tips to these other girls and they said they would be willing but they were afraid of losing their spot on Tara's team! But some of them would cave LOL to the extra tips in exchange for FS, if they felt like you could keep a secret! LOL.

  12. #6304
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    YMMV but she'd go topless and let you suck on them! Oh so gently! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Been to see her a couple of times. She does a solid massage and very good L1 for $90. She is older and nothing else is in the menu so if just looking for a good ole rub and tug she is pretty solid.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923791567.html
    If you go back on a repeat visit YMMV but she is willing to go topless and let you gently suck on her breasts during L1 happy ending. I asked for other stuff and she said No! LOL but of course, you have to offer a gracious tip! LOL in my case it was around $120 to $150.

  13. #6303

    Cris

    Went and had a massage / cuddle the other day with Cris. Solid massage and cuddle session. She prolly has the best build up and release technique in Orlando. Damage was was like $250 but I also gave her some cash as a tip as I am a repeat visitor and enjoy her sevice.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923623298.html

  14. #6302

    Older Brazilian Lady Metrowest-Not sure of name

    Been to see her a couple of times. She does a solid massage and very good L1 for $90. She is older and nothing else is in the menu so if just looking for a good ole rub and tug she is pretty solid.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923791567.html

  15. #6301
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Anyone remember how awesome Tara looked back in the day!?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    There's one girl on the roster that has her own separate ad up that offers a VIP option which I'm pretty sure is FS but she wants 400.
    Thank You by the way for that tip about one of Tara's Friends offering VIP services! By the way, does anyone remember Tara from back in the day!? When she first started! About 20 years ago! Back then she was in her early 20's and had no kids. She looked very sexy with a slim tanned spinner body and model like face!

    Even today she is a kind person and more like a 40 something still beautiful BBW-lite MILF!.she gained a lot of weight over the years but I wouldn't hold that against her because that happens to a majority of women who mature and have children. But man oh man! LOL 20 years ago she was sizzling hot! With a spinner body! LOL!

    Tara is still a sweetheart I would recommend her it's just that nowadays she's strict about screening, wants photos of I'd's etc. Unless you are a friendly client of hers from back in the day like fortunately I am. I first started seeing her when she was still in her early 20's! Lucky me! LOL! . she's's drama free and a normal sane person who is easy to get along with and exclusively does L1 only. After repeated visits I once offered her quadruple! Her than rate in exchange for FS and she still said NO!.LOL so don't expect anything more than a handy with her being nude no matter what!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape