Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 26637
-
03-30-26 17:29 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 217Exploring the Savannah
It has been a minute since I posted a full on review, but this provider has earned a review. I hope it helps you all make an informed decision.
I saw Members review on her earlier today and reached out and set something up. To provide a bit of background, I've been trying to connect with Savannah for a pretty long time. In fact, the first time she posted on STG I reached out to this community for info. Over the last few months we have chatted a bit on text, she was always friendly, but our schedules never aligned. She would then disappear for months at a time. I didn't realize she started posting again till I saw his review.
I reached out and got a response within a few minutes. I was looking for something a bit sooner but she was changing rooms, which I totally understand, and needed a bit of time. After she got into her new room she reached out and we set up a time not too far in the future. Communication was pretty good, and the fact that she remembered to reach out when she got her new room was great.
We set up a time and she sent me her room number. I showed up and she answered the door freshly showered and in a sexy sports bra and panties. Did a little friendly chat and then got to business. This is were things turned for the better! She put her arms around me, told me that I was really good looking and we kissed like we had been dating for years. Holy shit, this woman can kiss! We made out and fucked around on her bed for 10 minutes. DATY was on point. No smells and shaved. Amazing boobs. I could suck on those for an hour. With all the pre sex activity I was rock hard and that is when she started a BBBJ. By this time we were going at it a bit slower, more of a GFE vs. Wild porn shit.
From there I strapped up and went to town. Started with mish and we continued to kiss. She lifted her legs back which allowed for deep penetration. As I pounded her she seemed to be into it which made the experience that much better. Other positions were offered but I was having a great time and then pushed her legsway back and had her knees by her head. She let out a moan, said that she was cumming and that sent me over the edge. Blew into the bag and collapsed on the bed for a good 5 minutes.
We chatted as I cleaned up. I left the donation on the table and left feeling better than ever. This girl knows what to say, how to say it, and how to provide a really amazing experience. Again, her and I have chatted on and off over the last few months but this was the first time we connected. Perhaps she felt more comfortable with me because we chatted? No idea but I would recommend her!
Pros:
Knows how to make you feel like a million dollars. Says all the right things.
True GFE. She had music on when I arrived.
Smells really good.
Never asked about the donation and never mentioned the time.
Cons:
Still trying to come up with something.
Stay safe. YMMV.
-
03-30-26 15:05 #25661Senior Member

Posts: 30Good time
I met up with Jenn last week, I am not real impressed with her location it's kinda a dump, nobody around but cleaning crew when I was there. $$ hr DATY and CG. Had a great times d she really seems to enjoy. I'd definitely hit her up next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:55 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 30Good time
I met up with Jenn last week, Iam not real impressed with her location it's kinda a dump, nobody around but cleaning crew when I was there. $$ hr DATY and CG. Had a great times d she really seems to enjoy. I'd definitely hit her up next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:48 #25659Senior Member

Posts: 30One and done
I seen hear about 2 weeks ago, area and home seemed safe enough nobody else there that I know of, I didn't notice any needles or tracks. Tiny room and tiny bed. Slight odor down stairs and shed only do Mish, so I hit hit filled the bag and was gone. Don't think I'd repeat. She said she was limited cause of car wreck.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:57 #25658Senior Member

Posts: 36Come Get it or Amber
I had a dream with Amber (that's what she told me her name was) and I didn't search for reviews which was my bad. Anyways AVOID this one at all costs. She loves the candy and was super hairy, didn't even attempt to have any fun. Started with BBBJ and then after 30 seconds rushed me to FS, I'm glad I brought a cover cause man, she was aggressive on the BBFS. Anyone have a similar dream?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/337721047865
-
03-30-26 11:42 #25657Regular Member

Posts: 170Yep YMMV
It was full-on fun. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:21 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 170I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Akinbacon
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 09:41 #25655Senior Member

Posts: 83Hey Akin, I sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by Akinbacon
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 08:36 #25654Senior Member

Posts: 253Savannah
Thanks for sharing. Does she allow any GFE? Thinking she looks fun.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 07:33 #25653Regular Member

Posts: 15Could you pm me the digits.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 21:35 #25652Regular Member

Posts: 170TOFTT with Savannah
Hello Gents, I recently had a dream about taking one for the team. In the dream I liked the look of the cowgirl boots and gave her a text. The comms were quick and playful. What met me at the door was too. There was a great time had by all. She really seems to enjoy her time. Cool lady, I'll likely dream again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/873681386497.
-
03-29-26 20:20 #25651Senior Member

Posts: 676Thanks for the heads up on this ROB!!screen shot saved and will be sure to put the message out in my group DM's to 100% avoid this thief.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:00 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 499Or always amazes me when somebody steals from you and you want to try and see them again. LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 16:28 #25649Senior Member

Posts: 122She said she wanted to make things right.
Was in contact with Sarah about making things right from when her and her male friend robbed me last year. She said she wanted proof that I was the one that posted on here about her. I told her I couldn't do it right now cause I was driving home. As soon as I got home I screenshot everything and sent it. By that time she had an attitude and blocked me. So this is one that shows her true colors again and again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/849199458706
-
03-29-26 14:10 #25648Senior Member

Posts: 196Riley
I also went to see Riley this week, and want to thank her significant other for letting her see clients again! I was a big fan of hers before she took time off, and I think she has only gotten better. I like her small muscular build, and the new Bolt On's are a great addition. Setup and comms where great, nice incall location, but yes only massage table or large chair and ottoman were available. I enjoyed DATY so much I spent most of my time getting her off licking the bean. I love her moans, she sounds like she is absolutely possessed when she cums! Jumped on the table for some K9 and Cowgirl, and finished off with 69. Was like seeing an old friend again. I did see the toybox, and yes next time I am definitely going to see her with those monster toys! Treat her well boys, I hope she stays active for a while. Definitely worth a visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/270916617016










Reply With Quote





