Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 13807
-
03-30-26 11:34 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 53Accurate review. Tina.
I'm not going to lie I kinda was gatekeeping Tina. I saw her 3 times because I really enjoyed my time with her. It seems that she wasn't getting much attention due to everyone wanting a piece of the Japanese girls so the door guy pushed Tina hard on to people. If you read a couple comment down some mongers asked for Kimi but got taken to a room with a more "mature lady with tattoos" so they walked out. But honestly they missed out on Tina. As per your review and now mine.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
Tina is about 5'2 maybe 5'1 she has a pretty smile and she is definitely the eldest out of their current line up. Maybe 30's? Idk but she looks good in my opinion. Eraser nipples, nice Bush, she has a nice figure a nice waist but she does have a little gut? Also if you bend her over you will get a nice surprise view from her ass. It's nicely shaped perfect view for doggy. She is very submissive and will probably agree with most things you ask. Her BBJ is good. Not sloppy but lots of licking up and down and the balls too. She is down for a lot of DFK too. The sex with her felt like I was actually having passionate sex with a girlfriend. Honestly I saw every girl from their current line up except Mio and Arisa but Tina stood out the most to me by far. Her attitude is good and the sex is good. She genuinely enjoys the sex and doesn't give you a bad attitude, tries to talk even if her English isn't the best and has just a good vibe that makes you feel comfortable all around.
Definitely my best experience with BP so far. Her Service even beats Usagi in my opinion. If you don't mind a woman in her 30's? Go for her you won't regret it. Her service is good. See her while you can. She leaves the 31st.
-
03-30-26 02:16 #13176Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Tina BP
In between visits to other girls, I had caught glimpses of Tina here and there & from the jump could see she did not resemble the advertised photos. Not sure what's up with that, but I was hardly affronted by that as I guess it's something I can just come to expect with some BP girls. I was in the area today and in the mood for a fuck, and since I also wanted to try something new, I asked for Tina. Realistically she's definitely the oldest of the current roster, just an observation, not a critique as I really came to appreciate her maturity throughout. We agreed for an hour, showered, and came back to the room where she started with a massage. Kimi had a better technique, but I didn't mind Tina's and it was pretty brief anyway as she transitioned into a very kissy BBJ. Lots of ball play and I liked that she was more of a moaner as she was sucking on my dick, while also not overdoing it. She then signaled for me to swap positions and eat her out, which was a genuine surprise, but I absolutely welcomed it. There were hints of something sweet in her pussy, at least that's how I would describe how she tasted. I asked if I could eat her ass, which she said was okay and so I just went to town. Her reaction only turned me on further as she ended up in curled ball position moaning as I licked as deep as I could into her ass. She then busted out the condom and we went straight into mish before she started riding me for a good while. That's likely what I enjoyed the most as she wasn't shy about kissing throughout and actively invited it during that position. What I also loved about fucking in that position was it allowed for us to do a proper embrace as she was rubbing up against me. The added layer of passion and general closeness goes a long way into leaving a memorable impression. When I started to lose my erection, she took the condom off and went back for a BBJ. Used more tongue than before and swiftly signaled for me to come there and then. I was good to do so as she really went in on stroking me off with a good deal of force. I lightly played with her ass and pussy as she did so and before long I finished right there. We cleaned ourselves up and proceeded to cuddle, chat and kiss for the remainder of our time. She didn't speak great English, but knew enough to where we could understand each other. She also used her phone to translate things if needed, which I really appreciated. Tina was very personable and easy to be around which made the whole experience feel effortless. She gave me a tour of the various tattoos she has on her body, explaining what some of them mean, which felt comforting and was accentuated by her cute laugh and charming demeanor. As out time came to an end, neither of us was asked for a shower. We got dressed, kissed and said out goodbyes. It was them that I realized no mouthwash was used at any point during our session. Not necessarily important, but its a detail that stood out.
-
03-29-26 00:26 #13175Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Kiho BP
So I finally got a chance to see Kiho after two previous attempts to see her, and it was good, but know I say that somewhat tepidly. Went early this morning and was told she was with someone else, and so I would have to wait a half hour, which was no problem as the time kinda flew by. After she was done, I was good to go in and I guess I can say for myself that the girl I saw was the one who was advertised. A little smaller than I expected, which for me only made her sexier. We settled on an hour, and ran through the normal shower bit. I got the sense fairly quickly that Kiho was more mousier compared to the other girls I had seen. She was nice throughout, but also naturally a bit quiet and not especially personable. Her limited English didn't help, which isn't anyone's fault, I guess that's a sign that maybe that aspect is a little more important to me than I had initially realized since Mio & Kimi were better on conversation. As far as the sex itself goes, it was fun. I will say I do wish she was more of a kisser, she was a bit light in that department, but her body made up for that. Her mouth skills are quite good as I really got really turned on as she soon as she started her BBJ, one of the more sloppier ones I've had. I then ate her out, which is something I enjoy doing. I did attempt to eat out her ass, but she requested that I not, which I respected. From there we went to CG, to mish, to doggy and then back to a blowjob until I came from a handy. Cowgirl was especially fun as she really pulled out the moves when she was bouncing up and down on my dick. A good time all being told, but comparatively I know I had a better time with Usagi, Kimi, Mio, & Nana.
-
03-28-26 17:24 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 1605Please stop
Please stop.
-
03-28-26 16:21 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 584Strange that if you pay Charlie to promote your business suddenly your the Greatest of All Time but when your here all month long March and April like Anne has been at a local spa, not a peep.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 15:09 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 283I like rimming and went to see Kimi as advertised here. Far away from the photos like at her 40's. Face is far from "cute" for me after seeing a few J-girls. She even looks 10 years older than Aki. Not the best body shape with fatty belly. Nearly no English. I walked away to downstairs and went to Mio's room. Real pics; appeared to be a little taller than former J girls I saw. Like a cute young student. Good English and standard service. Pretty nice.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 14:37 #13171Regular Member

Posts: 15BP switch
Happened to me too. Funny since I mentioned I was open to any Japanese girl, but the doorman told me Kiho was open then lead me to someone (luckily Japanese as I specified) who was obviously not Kiho. But regardless, it was a good first time there and I'm open to revisiting once the roster changes (but I'll be careful if I do want a specific person in the future).
Originally Posted by Xena6
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 14:03 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 99LOL. Every few months I come here you are posting the same exact threats of withholding information LOL. What a weird thing to do.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
BP doesn't honor appointments even when they confirm and say you have a reservation. It is deceitful. But big picture, nobody cares. We are just sharing pertinent information about our experience. Don't like it? Don't respond and engage.
And your threats are empty until you actually leave and stop posting. Which you won't. We all know why. You love it and you want to and you need to. It's good for business. I'm looking forward to more information about BP from you LOL. Only a true narcissist seeks praise in an Asian apartment girl message board hahah.
-
03-28-26 12:25 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 692Correct web page for Natty.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214
-
03-28-26 09:13 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 283Up to you
We appreciate those who post to share their experience, good or bad. We do not blame those who do not share but encourage them to. It is why we use this forum.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
"If you post bad things about the house I am promoting I will stop sharing. " Really sounds like a "GOAT" some people say.
-
03-28-26 08:55 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 283Lol
Let us talk about girls in this forum. I thought the official "GOAT" here was a female, Anne. I assume that Charlie is a male. LOL.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfKing98
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 08:36 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 1713Well, no more intel
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-28-26 02:34 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 54If you plan on repeating a girl you could ask for her number. I've been able to have my reservations honored just by texting the girl directly. She will also tell the doorman that you will be arriving at said time.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 22:46 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 99There are many ways to honor reservations without verification. This place already has multiple phone numbers of agents, bookers and marketing people who are all directing to the same location. They can easily dedicate a line to people who reserve and show up 100% of the time. VIP line if you will. Don't show up once, and you are off the list and are back to the cattle call general numbers.
Originally Posted by FoxMassage
[View Original Post]
That's just one simple idea. There are plenty others. But if they choose not to honor reservations, then don't take reservations. It's common courtesy and respect of people's time. If there is no courtesy in a “Mssage” House, then the world has no chance lol
-
03-27-26 22:35 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 99Exactly. So what's the problem? The boards are meant to spread information. Most don't read these boards frequently. And these boards don't lend themselves to find information quickly or easily. So when somebody new visits BP, they will post their feedback.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
You didn't have to reply to my feedback. If you want the topic to die down, then you are part of the problem because you continue to engage with feedback and you continue to defend the bad practice.












Reply With Quote




