rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15144
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, appreciate it! That suck and not in a good way. I've been to Destellos once, it's definitely lackluster, rushed session, over priced (imo) but the girl is definitely hot.

    Not sure about NANA? Or do you mean NN?
    Sorry, it was a memory lapse. It was Nova spa near the smoke shop in the strip mall.

  2. #15143

    NPlus Spa Latina Angela on paradise

    A new store with solid reviews and hot Latina ladies. Called ahead to see who was working and she said there was a Chinese girl named Cherry and a new Latina named Angela. I was in the mood for spicy so I made an appointment with Angela for 30 minutes. Drove over to the shop, which is located in the 2200 block of paradise Road and walked in to be greeted by a shapely Latina. DD cup tits, flat belly, nice J LO booty and long brown hair. Gave her the donation for the half an hour and she walked me to room number two. I got undressed and waited for her to return with her supplies.

    Angela came back in wearing a string bikini which covered almost nothing ha ha ha. Asked me to lay face down, but I only had 30 minutes so I laid down face up and she came around to the head of the table and dropped those big boobs right into my mouth. I started sucking away while her hair is dripping all over my chest. Her hair smelled great and then she leaned forward a little bit more and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it slowly and then she crawled up onto the table in 69 and I started kissing her pussy. She started blowing me raw BBBJ and had excellent technique. Nice and deep and great suction. She almost got me to blow right there, but I wanted to make sure that I got everything so I asked to fuck her and she grabbed the cover and rolled it on. She got back on the table and mounted me in CG. Her pussy was super snug as she rode me. She's muttering Spanish phrases which makes the situation even hotter. With a body like hers, I did not want to miss the opportunity for some K9.

    I let Angela know what I wanted and she hopped off and then got up onto the table, and I followed suit. Grabbed that big Brazilian butt and put it inside. Before I knew it I was balls deep and she could really take a nice fucking. I find that with most Latina ladies is they have no problem with a good pounding. I could feel I was getting close and told her that I wanted to shoot in her mouth, she spun around and I ripped off the cover and stuck my cock into her mouth and unloaded. She kept sucking away until she got every last drop out and then went to get a tissue and spit it out. Absolute great finish, she cleaned both of us up and we still had about 10 minutes and she gave me a neck rub which almost put me to sleep. Gave her the donation and got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    Really like this store and I got a glimpse of the Chinese girl cherry on the way out and I asked MMS about her and she told me that she offers all of the services to come back and try her. Sounds like a great plan.

    Highly recommend.

  3. #15142
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Desert Asian Spa- Ruru

    Place was easy enough to find over on E Desert inn road. Ruru was a good looking girl, petite, really young, I mean early 20's and she had nice ass too. I like the dress she wore in our session today, it was close fitting and she smelt really nice. I was cool with getting a hand job and fuck from her so I paid for the session and then we headed to the room she had set, it was clean, well lit, I got undressed and let her get her hands all over me. The regular massage alone was not bad, she knew what I needed to feel good, when she had me facing up her hands were getting close to my junk and I liked that, she took her titties out for my enjoyment too, she liked when I played with those nipples, it made her stroke me faster as she went along and she didn't forget about playing with my balls too. She puts on the cover and sucks me momentarily while I finally get my hands on her ass. She is quite vocal about her wants and tells me to fuck her from the back. She asks me what position I wanted next so I placed her in Missionary and we finished like that. When I dropped that load I got it all over myself, she didn't mind having to wipe me off with a towel, I thanked her, left the tip and told her I would come back next Tuesday or Friday. She was very happy with that!

  4. #15141

    Nn

    I have hit NN a few times. I work nearby and go in the afternoon. Not busy. Get table shower bbj cim. Then to the room for quick rub and cfs. Have tv in room showing surveillance camera. I don't go often and can't remember names well. I think one awhile back was Lisa. Bbj was just ok. Got a little toothy at times. Body and pussy was good. Could last longer but I don't like staying in the pussy too long at these places. $$ but probably can negotiate down. I usually don't try to hard on negotiations. Don't really like the AMPs that much. But they are convenient. Alot of these hos are difficult to schedule and my time is limited and valuable to me.

  5. #15140
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    Bella / Aqua Day Spa

    I went to the place it was discreet, entered thru the front door went to the back. I was greeted by a curvy attractive Asian girl. Bella Looked like early 20's spoke English well. I was taken to a private room and paid the $80. I got undressed and laid down flat on the table. She came back and gave me a pretty good rub down and good pressure on my back.

    On the flip after a face full of tits and me groping she asked me what do I like. I motioned and gave her the tip, she left and came back with party supplies. Started with a HJ that morphed into a CBJ til I was fully aroused and errect. She got on top first and after a couple of minutes we switched to K9 and later mish. After a couple minutes of esctasy I blew in the bag. I got cleaned up water and left. A good time! By the way, there are 2 more Girls working here, I will at least try another one by this week. They are actually super hot, great ass and tits.

  6. #15139

    New Lavender massage. Jocelyn

    Visited New Lavender massage very late last night. Jocelyn was in her sexy nightgown. Her breasts looked big & perky. I paid her right away. I wanted to take off her nightgown. She said I had to wait until the table shower. It didn't take long. The table shower was quick. We went back to the room. She took off her nightglown & v string panty. Very beautiful perky C cups breasts. I sucked, squeezed & kissed them. I got hard. She sucked my pole for 5 minutes. Nice BBBJ skill. Deep throat without gagging. She put a cover on me & rode me hard. Nice.

  7. #15138

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjo  [View Original Post]
    I know I will get a lot of hate on this report but most of the reviews on this board are fake. If you click on any positive reviewer's profile and go through their reviews, you can see how all posts are the same. Glowing review most likely generated by AI. Somebody else said the same few weeks ago but the post was buried deep by the flood of positive reviews. I just hope this review helps some sucker like me save money.

    I was a visitor to Vegas and made the mistake of trusting these reviews. Went to NANA and Destellos spa. Had the most mechanical and lacklustre experience in both places. Nothing else to say about each experience.
    Thank you for the report, appreciate it! That suck and not in a good way. I've been to Destellos once, it's definitely lackluster, rushed session, over priced (imo) but the girl is definitely hot.

    Not sure about NANA? Or do you mean NN?

  8. #15137
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Julie NN Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Knowing that Julie and Sophia won't be here anymore by the end of the month I want to NN spa again to see them. It was Julie that greeted me this time. Paid. 6 for 30 minutes and rushed to the Table Shower. She scrubbed me and it was both a wash and massage, felt really nice. Told her I just wanted her tits in my face the entire time and the whole TS other than the rimming and all was me enjoying those beauties in every angle along with full suffocation. Back to the room and got some nice 69 going to warm up a bit more. Mish- As always got to start here to get the rhythm going. First couple strokes I almost lost it but I had to lock in and get the show started. Locked in and began pounding her until I was fully out of stamina. I switched her over to DS and man she got thicker in the back and tall which made this position more enjoyable than it was last time with her. Drained all my energy here and she knew it was automatically time for CG. She began with some RCG and I was spanking her and then she switches over to CG with the remainder of her energy as she says "you still never get tired always fuck long time" haha. BBJ- She begins with the HJ+BJ combo. Gave her a few minutes here and told her I'd like to titty fuck her to completion. Man her tits are my absolute favorite. She wraps them around me super tight and I covered her up. Exactly the kind of finish I wanted. Good time as always.

    Happy Mongering!!
    Guys get in and see Julie before she leaves. She has it all. The looks, the body, she’s young and provides great service. She checked all the boxes for me. Total GFE!! Happy Mongering!!

  9. #15136
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Not a fake report like others

    I know I will get a lot of hate on this report but most of the reviews on this board are fake. If you click on any positive reviewer's profile and go through their reviews, you can see how all posts are the same. Glowing review most likely generated by AI. Somebody else said the same few weeks ago but the post was buried deep by the flood of positive reviews. I just hope this review helps some sucker like me save money.

    I was a visitor to Vegas and made the mistake of trusting these reviews. Went to NANA and Destellos spa. Had the most mechanical and lacklustre experience in both places. Nothing else to say about each experience.

  10. #15135

    Anyone recognize this?

    PM me if you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiger Tat.jpg‎  

  11. #15134

    Dream Blue Relax Spa

    I made an appointment and the girl I got was Maya. She looked to be about early 30's very short and petite build. Big titties with great energy and vibe. I gave her the house fee and donation after getting in and she begins by giving me some kisses. Then it was on the relaxing massage. As time went on things would get more sensual and she would get closer. On the flip she started giving all the attention to my jr and the boys. I start groping her ass and helped her plop our her titties. She did some boob play on the jr before covering me up and sucking away. Finally got on top and did the cowgirl before I banged the crap out of her doggy. It was definitely the release I needed. Great lay and stress relief.

  12. #15133
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Aroma Spa. BBFS

    Well checked one off the bucket list last night. Went back to Aroma Spa and this time Elly met me at the door. Beautiful Japanese girl, nice tits, long black hair. She pulled into the room and immediately grabbed my dick and asked how long I wanted to stay. Opted for my usual 30 minute session for 60. Elly left and I got undressed and laid down on the table. Elly came back in started with a massage. On the flip we started discussing. First time I have been offered BBFS and I went for it. Quoted me 300 while playing with my dick and I obviously bit. She got on the table with me and started in on a BBBJ. Felt amazing but I was getting close to cumming and wanted to enjoy the BBFS I just tipped her for. Laid her on her back and started fucking her. Jesus was she tight. Felt amazing and I slowly eased into things. Got close to finishing again and switched to doggy. She had a nice little ass and started to moan a little when I was fucking her from behind. After a little bit she told me to lay down and she got on top of me for cowgirl. Hardly could last and ended up finishing inside her. 10/10 recommend. Probably not something I'll do all the time but it was fun.

  13. #15132
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Win Spa / Anne

    Anne came in and she is sexy. She has a cute smile and a endearing quality about her. She's slender I would say. Not thick MILFy type. Five one at 115. Her booty is nice and soft but is narrower than the big booty hoes I usually like.

    She gave a pretty descent massage that lasted a few minutes. She cracked my back which I appreciate. She worked the knots since I do heavy lifting for my job. I ask how her day is going and she said it was slow. The beginning of the month usually is like that.

    On the flip we agree to $180 for CFS. She put the Hat on and begins to suck. The head is not bad. Not the star treatment, but maybe she wasn't feeling the vibe. It could have been me. From my looks, people think I'm very crass. But quite the opposite. I want her to enjoy herself as much as I will be enjoying her.

    She hopped on top for some Cowgirl. She is very tight. She slipped it in and was riding it for a while. We switch to K9. I then pound her like a mad man. It was a very nice sight to see. My first time with new girls I usually have a hard time busting. It's a thing, trust. And an annoying one at that.

    I tell her to finish me off with a handy. She has me sit in the chair, gets on her knees, and starts some good stroking action. I fondle her breasts as she looks me in the eye. I bust a pretty huge one in the Hat. Was going to try and bust on her titties but I could tell she wasn't into that.

    I do recommend her to you fellow mongers. She is sweet so treat her nice.

  14. #15131
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    New Latina Spot The Queen Spa

    Well she could be my queen and I'll be her King all day long. Joint is on West Sahara avenue. Not too far off the strip at all. It was a midday visit yesterday and I scored with Daniela. Luck was on my side, she is one of the most beautiful Latina I've seen in Vegas.

    The massage was definitely more than just a scratch that's for sure. She put some advert into it gave me a good 20 minutes of work in my back before flipping me over. Even then she didn't go right for junior she gave me a chest rub work my shoulders and even give me a scalp massage. It was hard for me to keep my heart on because it felt so relaxing but as soon as he took off that dress Junior was back in action. Her oral skills were outstanding. Even with the cover on they felt amazing then we went down to pound town. We did standing mish, side and doggy. Nice body and her soft hips felt great in my hands as I pulled her back to me again and again. Finally finished in lazy dog. Cleaned up and walked out refreshed. She said see you tomorrow LOL.

  15. #15130
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Hot tub fun with Mia at Aroma Spa

    Wow this is what Vegas is all about. Found this place on spring mountain road. Did a little research thought they had a table shower turns out they have a full hot tub. Clearly had to take advantage of this I had no idea what was going to happen. Me it was my girl super attractive Asian woman very light skin very curvy body. She offered me the hot tub service and I was down strip naked as soon as I could. I would say it was warm not extremely hot I got in and she got down to her bro and panties then just her panties and got in the hot tub with me. First she sat behind me to rub my shoulders and my legs and of course Junior in between. I then readjusted to where we were face to face as I just sucking on those melons. She kept playing with Junior getting me hard as ready and I was ready to get back to the room. But I have to say that was the first time fun experience for me.

    When we hit the room we dried off she still gave me a pretty decent I'd say 20 minute massage. On all about 40 minutes in and it's time for the action. She turns me over starts licking my balls before putting the cover on. Nice deep thought action great eye contact. She maneuvers in a 69 and I get a taster we were both nice and clean from the hot tub so she tasted so sweet. From there she moved right into reverse cowgirl and this girl can twerk her ass like a Latina girl. From there I just put her face down ass up and I drill her from behind. She can take a pounding and that was so much fun I blew a huge load. I love this city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape