Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17641

    Newly opened AMP

    I sent a PM to several Senior mongers with information about this new location. Get in on the ground floor.

    A lady I used to see at an AMP in KY messaged me about a new spot that just opened yesterday in Middle TN. Her two friends Lulu and Tina are new to the area, and she asked if I would welcome them. I gave the ladies a call and went over to the new location. It's a clean, out of the way, and if you've been visiting AMPs for a while, you will recognize there used to be one in this complex about 7 years ago. I spent some quality time with Lulu, the massage was very good with solid pressure and left with a spring in my step. Lulu and Tina are probably in their 30's, pretty, friendly, and nicely shaped. *.

    They are not "advertising" right now, but Seniors who are solid and share can request information and particulars. Be safe out there.

  2. #17640
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
    For me Saturday or Sunday morning when they open or even 10-15 minutes prior to opening. It's worked great for many years.

  3. #17639

    AMPs

    All these choices and I am finally getting an opportunity to take advantage. Is there a decent Asian I can see for $110-$120 for hour massage and a BJ with condom, maybe even pretty enough to talk me into L3 but not necessary.

  4. #17638
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.
    Yea that's a bummer. Like when RS opened and it was before they went "live" and there was no electricity it was neat. Extremely limited folks going but it didn't take 2 weeks after the opening, and I couldn't find a good time to go at all. In that case though there was an HFS group that was going as well and that location was super busy too and probably too busy as I look back. We were going to see our favorite so I was like I will deal with it but now there are more places so maybe experiment with diff times and places.

    Good luck!

  5. #17637
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.
    Sounds about right.

    More or less, lunchtime is often a bad time. I have been successful but it was on times or places that are less important. Now I am surprised PS is picking up steam that fast but it did have a good review from someone so that may factor into it. You may also wish to try one of the appointment only ones since that may deter people.

    I'd say 12 PM to 5 PM are probably avoid times in general. Let me take an example from a place that is less favored. Q using what I mentioned earlier. Just listing the time it shows is the busiest.

    Mon: 1 PM.

    Tue: 6 PM.

    Wed: 5 PM.

    Thu: 12 PM.

    Fri: 11 PM (it's today so google isn't showing it, but the graph makes it obvious).

    Sat: 10 PM.

    Sun: 11 PM.

    And again these aren't hard rules, just general trends that google confirmed. A newer place like PS won't have that information and even if it did, it will be flawed with how close to other businesses it is. It works best with the standalone locations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-27 134351.png‎  

  6. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    All a personal preference really and a monger's schedule. Please let us know if you find a timing/pattern that works. haha
    For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.

  7. #17635
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
    I agree with Ayasaki. That's a good question and a hard one to answer. There are a few new places so the spread is better now from a location standpoint so there might not be as many Spa traffic jams. For me I don't like being in traffic so I am not going to try to go during RUSH HOUR as some folks might get off work and rush to go.

    All a personal preference really and a monger's schedule. Please let us know if you find a timing/pattern that works. haha

  8. #17634
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
    I truly don't know. Sometimes when I think I got an idea, then I show up and there's other folks. But it is also factoring in the popularity of a location, like how T Spa has become the new main fad, that means it was easy for me to slip in with "S" for Apple with a 30 minute heads up, no rush, late at night. I myself rarely visit on weekends, but sometimes I have heard people complain of other locations being busy on weekend, so it really all depends.

    One final note, if a location is popular enough and has a google listing, you can kinda try guessing it out because it has a popular times section.

  9. #17633

    General Spa Question

    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?

  10. #17632

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Apple is good to go, will not short you on time and aims to please! It was mentioned the massage was a little to strong and I agree, just ask and she will go easier.

  11. #17631

    Downtown?

    Will be staying downtown next week. Any places or providers within walking distance at all or am I relegated to using Uber? Feel free to respond or PM. Thanks!

  12. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."
    Oh ok all good, I don't know all their movements so I was willing to believe it. But in the end, the most important fact is that you confirmed she's back now.

  13. #17629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."

  14. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda not surprised, no need in wasting brainpower on remembering a girl's fake name when the girl wasn't around when you were there.

    That said the biggest surprise for me in all of this was that Apple was at RS, I never knew she left HFS when it was still open. But assuming she is the same one, since I also was basically Angela only during RS I could have easily skipped knowing when the transition happened.
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.

  15. #17627
    Quote Originally Posted by Waazzyy  [View Original Post]
    But most importantly, which one of you mongers took her panties? LOL She left them on the table and I pointed to them and she shared recently two pair have been taken before she put them on.
    When I saw her last week she had lost her panties and her shoes, LOL. She didn't need them for what we did, wink wink, but it was funny. She stepped out for a couple minutes at the end of the visit and came back with both of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape