Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 16996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16246

    Sakura

    Saw Daisy at Sakura. Very pretty, great natural Cs / Ds. 50 at the door and 200 after a dry rub down where she stuck her tiny feet around my member from the back. CBJ (my choice), and FS. She was nice and attentive and touching. If she were at at MC or Asiamor the price would be worth it, but the anxiety of using that spot plus the 50 fee doesn't sit well with me. Won't repeat bc of that.

  2. #16245
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Stopped after work. Extremely hard to find. In central point.

    Rang the buzzer. Cute little thing long black hair came to greet me.

    Got to the room to discuss pricing. She wanted 270 roses. I said thank ya for ya time and walked out the door.

    She was pretty sexy. Just not paying that kind of roses.

    Are guys really paying that kind of donations? I'm not trying to be a hater. But dam... Not even a nice place.
    .

    Just wasn't feeling it.

    Blue 🔵.
    Hhr should be 200 flat rate girls have been great there good to see you back.

  3. #16244

    Lily

    Anyone know where Lily from cw ended up?

  4. #16243

    Sakura

    Stopped after work. Extremely hard to find. In central point.

    Rang the buzzer. Cute little thing long black hair came to greet me.

    Got to the room to discuss pricing. She wanted 270 roses. I said thank ya for ya time and walked out the door.

    She was pretty sexy. Just not paying that kind of roses.

    Are guys really paying that kind of donations? I'm not trying to be a hater. But dam... Not even a nice place.
    .

    Just wasn't feeling it.

    Blue 🔵.

  5. #16242
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    Why is this in the Massage Parlor forum?
    My mistake wrong board, thanks.

  6. #16241
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever heard of or met this Pink Paradise? I assume she's the red haired one with all the ink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/951740082610
    Why is this in the Massage Parlor forum?

  7. #16240
    Quote Originally Posted by LessGetIt  [View Original Post]
    No it's not this complex, but it's not far from it. The news report is about a hotel.
    No. The video link is about a hotel on Morse. The one referred to is on Sinclair. It would take something massive to shot down the Sinclair facility. There are many many businesses.

  8. #16239

    Pink Paradise

    Has anybody ever heard of or met this Pink Paradise? I assume she's the red haired one with all the ink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/951740082610

  9. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip to Sakura this weekend. As others have said the doorbell and waiting outside was unnerving, not to mention the cop cameras at the other end of the complex (at least that is what I assume the trailer with the pole and lights and stuff at the top was).

    Once inside it was quiet and nice. There were two girls working, both very friendly and attractive. Needless to say it was a good experience with no issues. Just didn't like ringing the bell and waiting outside or the cameras at the other end of the complex.
    Lucky is a total smokeshow.

    Probably the hottest asian I've ever seen working at an AMP in Ohio.

  10. #16237

    Sakura

    Made the trip to Sakura this weekend. As others have said the doorbell and waiting outside was unnerving, not to mention the cop cameras at the other end of the complex (at least that is what I assume the trailer with the pole and lights and stuff at the top was).

    Once inside it was quiet and nice. There were two girls working, both very friendly and attractive. Needless to say it was a good experience with no issues. Just didn't like ringing the bell and waiting outside or the cameras at the other end of the complex.

  11. #16236

    Zz

    I kept it at the standard 40 but she pushed pretty hard for more. HJ was average at first but got better.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    So was HJ good skills or just offer more and what was the tip.

  12. #16235

    Sinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    Is this the complex you're referring to? Looks like the city is trying to close it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nET2at9c4
    No it's not this complex, but it's not far from it. The news report is about a hotel.

  13. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird42  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to ZZ Spa for a while and decided to give it a check in. Saw a cute masseuse named Lisa and the massage was very good. The massage historically has been pretty good there, but hers was top notch and strong. Little teasing, but I didn't give any too aggressive signs, but on the flip went straight for it and then the haggling began. Womp womp. Hung tight on price (which was fair) and fairly straight forward from there. Wanted to cuddle afterwards which was a bit unique. Overall good experience and would repeat with her. Other one on way out was a little older.

    Happy Hunting.
    So was HJ good skills or just offer more and what was the tip.

  14. #16233

    Sinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    I try to keep up on things, and I was poking around it seems like in addition to Yolanda and 7 Days, there is now Easy Garden (in the same complex).

    I'm wondering how I missed it. Or was it always there? North side is kind of my stomping grounds.

    I'm out of town the next couple weeks, so I doubt if I'll have time to TOFFT until I return.

    Anyone have anything to report?

    Thanks. As always.
    Is this the complex you're referring to? Looks like the city is trying to close it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nET2at9c4

  15. #16232

    Oral

    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    Brought a condom but she refused to use it and wanted to use the plastic wrap.

    After she put it in her mouth for a few seconds I could already tell it was going to be a terrible blowjob so I just told her to stop and give me a HJ.

    Not paying extra for that non sense.
    Smart man, idk why guys even bother trying to get head at the AMP's here. Personally I'm not a fan of CBJ in general, I'll take a good L1 finish over a covered L2 all day long and save money at the same time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape