Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 18666
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17181

    Bedpage ads

    Does anyone go to these massage parlors listed on bedpage? Don't really see anyone reviewing them so I was curious if they’re legit, or maybe just not nearly as good?

    Thanks.

  2. #17180
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Small Girl. Big Energy. Nana at Infinity Delivers the Complete Experience.

    Stopped by Infinity last night, inspired by all the recent positive reviews. Incredible session with Nana. Entered the premises where she took me inside the room and took my house fees. We stripped down and started a decent massage with lots of teasing. Strong hands, great pressure, works out knots really well, especially with applying an excellent elbow technique on my back and shoulders. Very fluid and rhythmic you can tell she's got real skill. After about 10 minutes of the massage, we did a hot towel wipe down, and she asked me to flip. Gave her the proper donation to ensure we were on the same page, and then we stripped down to begin the fun. She strips down and it was just a spectacular sight. Her sexy body and gorgeous tits was such a massive turn-on for me. She's cute, small, and petite. Plus fantastic English which made communications effortless. Perfectly checking all my boxes.

    She begins by immediately going for a DFK, long, wet, and sloppy, just how I like it. Her lips are soft and she knows how to work them. Her hands were roaming all over my chest in a very seductive fashion which got me super aroused. She could tell that junior was getting excited and hard so she climbed on my lap, grinding her wet pussy against my cock without sliding it in, just teasing me in the best way possible. I then gently fingered her pussy and damn, she was already soaking and ready to go.

    Then she placed me on the bed and she grabbed my dick, giving a fierce BBBJ, hands working my shaft, she's got skills. No hesitation, no holding back. Switched to 69, traded pleasure, then my cock was fully erect she slapped the cover on and we flipped through all the positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl. She's loud, moaning, squealing, and grinding like she's loving every second. Her CG game is on point, really knows how to ride and almost made me cum early.

    When I was about to blow, she asked me to fuck her harder and deeper and I couldn't hold it anymore and dumped a load deep in the bag. She clenched up and rode out my orgasm, then laid back with a satisfied smile. We kissed, then I got dressed, both of us sweaty and spent. Nana is a total sex kitten, fucks like a pornstar, and knows exactly what she's doing. I'll definitely be back to see her again soon. Infinity is the place where dreams are made of.

  3. #17179

    Crystal at gold panda

    Was about to go to my LMP spots, but just wanted to check on her based on the reviews. Saw her a week ago. Little older to my taste but awesome maintenance on the body. Cute face too. Service was great, she goes extra mile.

  4. #17178

    Infinity

    I usually go to Lucky when in town but after reading the reviews I decided to hit up infinity this visit. Saw Yaya (probably nana). If I could copy and paste post 17181 by MaybeThisTime I would. Have you ever noticed asian women look better when they are sitting on top of you. The lines and shadows of there face while looking up at them looks like a different person than when your standing facing them. Anyway thanks to the group for the reviews. Sorry if I don't tell as good of story as some people. Till next time, stay safe and if you can't be good, be good at it.

  5. #17177
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM but figured it's not secret knowledge. This is what I sent to you. Might as well let everyone else know where to find it.

    Red 8 is located in the Sun Valley Plaza on the northwest corner of Sossaman and Main in Mesa. Do a search for sun Valley plaza in Google maps.

    The massage place is not on Google Maps yet. But it's east of Sourdough Pizza and also east of the Empire Barber School.
    I found Red8 on google map. It's probably updated recently.

  6. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfintiki  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have the address of a nearby landmark that Red 8 would be close to? You can send me a private message if you'd like instead of posting.
    I sent you a PM but figured it's not secret knowledge. This is what I sent to you. Might as well let everyone else know where to find it.

    Red 8 is located in the Sun Valley Plaza on the northwest corner of Sossaman and Main in Mesa. Do a search for sun Valley plaza in Google maps.

    The massage place is not on Google Maps yet. But it's east of Sourdough Pizza and also east of the Empire Barber School.

  7. #17175
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Red 8 massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer  [View Original Post]
    I am stuck here for work for the next 2 weeks. Looking for a place that will provide a TS +FS on the east side of town. Staying in Gilbert, working in Mesa. Someplace to wash the dirt off and sweat off before some fun.
    They don't have a TS but they have a very big shower room. You can't go wrong with Momo, Vivian and Maggie. By far the best FS in the east valley if not all of Phoenix.

  8. #17174

    Looking for table shower + extras in Mesa.

    I am stuck here for work for the next 2 weeks. Looking for a place that will provide a TS +FS on the east side of town. Staying in Gilbert, working in Mesa. Someplace to wash the dirt off and sweat off before some fun.

  9. #17173
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Dream's Kitchen Took A Little Break... So I Ordered the Full Tasting Menu at Infinity

    Bad news first.

    Dream told me she's taking a short vacation. A few days off to recover. Apparently demand for her "premium steak" has been going through the roof lately. And even a head chef like her needs to step away from the kitchen once in a while.

    Good news?

    She'll be back in April. In a few days. Fully recharged. Back in command as head chef at Lucky.

    And honestly. Phoenix doesn't exactly leave you starving while you wait.

    This city's stacked. You don't have to settle for fast food or the same steakhouse every night. Sometimes you want something different. Something a little more exotic. Something that hits a different craving. Like premium asian sashimi.

    So I pivoted.

    Infinity.

    Walked in, spotted Isabella in Room 1, and told her straight up. I'm in the mood to switch things up today.

    She didn't even blink.

    Smirked and shot back at me in her quippy confident tone, "Can I fuck your ass?

    That's the kind of dynamic you get once you've been around a while. Speak a little Chinese, build some familiarity. Suddenly it's not just a transaction anymore. It's playful. Personal. A little dangerous.

    We started making out almost immediately. (She was looking very very ravishing. It must have been my lucky day because I've never seen her wear this incredible outfit before.)

    I was trying to keep her sexy Black lace Victoria's Secret pajamas girl nightgown on, teasing it, dragging it out.

    While she had zero patience and started stripping me down piece by piece.

    Clothes off.

    Bodies exposed.

    I grabbed some wipes and started cleaning her. Aggressively wiping down her mouth. Then her tits. Then her pussy. Making deep circles and firm scrubbing strokes.

    Slowly, deliberately, dead serious on the outside.

    But inside? I was dying laughing. I've never tried harder to hold in a giggle.

    She looks at me like I'm insane.

    "Sa-bi, what the fuck are you doing?"

    "Cleaning. "

    "I'm already clean!

    "I don't know that," I said. "That's why I keep my socks on in these rooms. Floor is blasted with cum. Probably. "

    She lost it.

    Full-on laughing, giggling uncontrollably. Then smacked my cock hard as hell for it. Worth it.

    That one was for all of us who've suffered through the cold rubdown. Fuck those baby wipes! And that goddamn cleaning alcohol that feels like it's going to burn a hole through my penis everytime I feel the spray. Burns straight to my soul every time it hits.

    Anyway, Bella eventually demanded a massage. We playfully fought over the table, but she won. Mostly because she distracted me with a ridiculous blowjob that made it impossible to argue. It really is hard to argue with a gorgeous woman when she's got your cock balls deep in her mouth. Don't think I've ever won that kind of argument. Attempted easily over a hundred times, with a success rate of exactly 0%.

    So I gave in.

    Took my time warming her up. Hands moving slow, deliberate. Working her body, her back, her hips. Then settling into that tight little bubble butt.

    That's when I noticed it.

    The way her body responded when I got close.

    I shifted lower.

    Got her on all fours.

    And started exploring.

    Slow at first. Tongue tracing, teasing. Not rushing anything. Letting the tension build. Letting her feel every little movement.

    She reacted immediately.

    Breathing changed. Body softened. Pushing back into me.

    I worked both angles. Tongue, fingers, pressure. Finding that rhythm where everything starts syncing up. Not aggressive. Controlled. Precise. The kind of pace that pulls reactions out of her instead of forcing them.

    She was melting into it.

    Then she said it.

    "I want to cum. Fuck me now. ".

    Glove on.

    No hesitation.

    Started in mish, slow strokes. Her hands grabbing my hips, pulling me in deeper, harder. She wanted it rougher. Faster. Urgent.

    Then she shifted, closed her legs tight, making it even more intense. Turned to the side, telling me not to stop.

    So I didn't.

    Moved into that tight, grinding finish. Pressing in close, feeling her body completely give in as everything built up and hit at once.

    She collapsed back, completely spent.

    Then snapped right back, laughing, hitting me, hugging me tight like she couldn't decide which emotion to land on.

    I tried to go again.

    She pushed me off. "Later. ".

    And just walked out, yelling something down the hallway in Chinese like nothing even happened.

    I'm just sitting there, catching my breath, getting dressed.

    Then Carrie walks in.

    Looks at the bed. Looks at me. Shakes her head.

    "What did you do?

    No point explaining.

    We cleaned up, reset the room. And I'm still hard.

    So I ask her if she's got time.

    "I'll give you a massage. ".

    She smirks. "Okay. ".

    Round two.

    Same opening move. Grabbed the wipes again, went in with that same serious expression.

    She didn't even entertain it.

    Pushed my face away. "You smell like Isabella. Go shower. ".

    Fair.

    But we kept going anyway.

    Her body took a little more time to open up. Slower response. Needed more buildup. So I adjusted. Took it slower. More teasing. More control.

    Eventually. It clicked.

    Her reactions changed. Body softened. Rhythm matched.

    And when it hit. It hit hard.

    Everything tightened, pulsed, reacted all at once. Full-body response, completely locked into the moment.

    That's the kind of reaction you chase.

    She wasn't done either.

    Climbed on top, took control, grinding hard, kissing me like she didn't care about anything else. Aggressive, hungry energy.

    Standing mish after that. Her hand between her legs, pushing herself further while telling me to keep going.

    I went until I couldn't.

    Completely spent.

    Out of breath.

    Couldn't even finish the way I wanted to.

    Getting old might be real after all.

    But damn.

    I love this place.

  10. #17172
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Go see Vivian at Red 8.

    Go see Vivian. She's one of the best. So is Momo. Red 8 is awesome.

  11. #17171

    Red 8 Vivian AKA the tonque master

    Last time I heard about Vivian was in October of last year. She was really busy, and I did not get to see her at all. Fast forward to a few days ago; I got a text from Momo about her return. Without second thought, I immediately booked the appointment. Let me tell you, she deserves her prestigious reputation as my new ATF. Vivian is a tall spinner, about 5'5", with natural DDs. She has suckable eraser nipples that really attract someone who's really into big tits like me. I opted in for 30 minutes. The first 10 minutes were a great deep tissue massage where she got rid of tons of knots on my back. After a wonderful back massage, I was fully relaxed and almost fell asleep. Suddenly, she whispered to my ear and began to apply all sorts of different techniques with her tongue, including TUMA. On the flip, she undressed, leaned in for DFK, and let me suck on her giant tits and gave me one of the best Russians I ever had. After a few minutes of teasing, she puts on cover and begins to ride in CG. We tried multiple positions. Eventually I finished in standing MISH. The experience was really unforgettable. I will definitely return to see her again before she's gone. I believe she will stay at Red8 until the end of the month.

  12. #17170

    Check out bed page

    Quote Originally Posted by Dghostly  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area during the weekend or so, but will be slightly limited by transportation.

    Where is the best / closest massage+FS location near the airport.

    Is it worth it to travel 30 mins+ (and two way travel fee) to Infinity or Lucky?
    Numerous places can be found near the airport but YMMV. Infinity, Lucky, or Red 8 typically won't disappoint you.

  13. #17169
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost  [View Original Post]
    The Phoenix area is quite easy to get around outside rush hours. Do yourself a favor and visit some top talent at Infinity, Lucky, Red 8 or any other shop that you're reading about that looks like a good spot. Outside rush hour times you won't have to drive more than 30 minutes to get to any of these shops.

    You owe it to yourself to have a great time with these ladies. You'll be glad you did!

    Oh yeah, let us know how it went.
    Do you happen to have the address of a nearby landmark that Red 8 would be close to? You can send me a private message if you'd like instead of posting.

  14. #17168
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfintiki  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice and I should have known better to icy generalize the entire Phoenix area. I'll be up around the TPC Scottsdale golf course and occasionally the Camelback Mountain area. I honestly don't mind a drive for a good service / provider.
    The Phoenix area is quite easy to get around outside rush hours. Do yourself a favor and visit some top talent at Infinity, Lucky, Red 8 or any other shop that you're reading about that looks like a good spot. Outside rush hour times you won't have to drive more than 30 minutes to get to any of these shops.

    You owe it to yourself to have a great time with these ladies. You'll be glad you did!

    Oh yeah, let us know how it went.

  15. #17167

    Dream at Lucky (Peoria)

    Holy crap, get to Lucky (Peoria and the 101) ASAP. Dream IS a dream. Super hot, speaks decent English. Lots of eye contact during the "fun times" and she seemed really into it. Great body, pretty face, and nice ass to grab on to. 2 roses for TS and FS. Highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape