Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56423

    I'm addicted to Orchid

    You guys are the luckiest people on earth! Well my trip to the big O lived up to its name. I've read all your posts for the last few weeks and they have all been spot on so I just wanted to give you all props for helping this guy make his decision.

    My first visit was to Orchid. Yes first visit LOL. Was greeted at the door by the beautiful Victoria. I would have seen her if I wasn't there for Bella. I was led to the room and shortly after Bella comes in. Wow! What a knock out! The prettiest and most impressive body I have ever seen at an AMP. I'm not going to drag this post out too long because you all have already done a fine job with all these girls and my writing skills aren't up to par with yall LOL. I handed Bella the usual 240 Mario coins to let her know I I'm here to play. She smiles and heads out while I get undressed. She comes in with a towel on and leads me to the table shower. She drops the towel and my tongue hits the floor. Damn! You all weren't kidding. We get all soaped up and she slides her body against mine. What a euphoric feeling. On the flip she washes me up and goes in for a preview BBBJ with some good eye contact. Amazing! We get dried off and head to the room. I ask for Abby too and she pops in a couple minutes later. Now the rest is a blur. There was so much going on. I remember both of them sliding down my shaft with there tongues and occasionally giving each other kisses. Bella gets on top for a nice 69 while I believe Abby was licking everywhere else I couldn't see with Bella's ass on my face LOL. Abby straps one me and rides me CG style. That went on for a few. And they know I'm about to blow and Bella says wait my turn. She hops on and takes care of the rest. Just to see her tits bounce was the price of admission. They clean me up Abby leaves and Bella continues with a nice back rub. The annoyance of an AMP are all the door bells ringing. Bella had to answer the door then Abby would come in for more massage then they swapped again. Bella finally came in and finished the rub. I get dressed and Bella walks me out to give me a kiss good bye. I believe she leaves end of the month. What a treat this was! Stay tuned for part two.

  2. #56422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    For the uninformed Zoe is our old friend Daphne. Her menu is wide open I just gave her a nice deposit. Her tits are in no way natural. 2 other girls working both with fake cans also. This place is off 436 close to butterfly on other side of the road.
    Appreciate the explanation, I seen those recent reviews popping up all the sudden about Zoe at a recently quiet spa had me curious and skeptical.

  3. #56421

    Zoe = Daphne

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbaird77  [View Original Post]
    A friend recommended Zoe at Cherry Blossom. Zoe is amazing! What an experience. She is beautiful, sexy and charismatic. Her session is all GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with natural D cups. She is built like a real woman not a small spinner. Large breasts, thin waist, great plump butt. But it is her kissing and foreplay that drive me wild. Her erotic grinding and hypnotic smiles are addictive. She started with a wonderful make out session, Kissing, DFK, and running her hands all over my chest as she undressed me. I felt like I was in high school again with the best looking girl in town. Her BBBJ is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Zoe is the best shower experience ever. Table shower was slow and long and perfect with B2 B, P2 P and tuma, She took her time exploring every inch of me. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Zoe sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Zoe completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.
    For the uninformed Zoe is our old friend Daphne. Her menu is wide open I just gave her a nice deposit. Her tits are in no way natural. 2 other girls working both with fake cans also. This place is off 436 close to butterfly on other side of the road.

  4. #56420
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Another Spinner, Another Addiction. Victoria Hits Different

    Victoria absolutely delivered an amazing time today. Every now and then the craving hits, and this time I didn't even hesitate, inspired by so many positive reviews from the forum lately on this wonderful watering hole.

    I texted Orchid and locked it in. My sweet, addictive little spinner. When she walked in, same soft teasing smile, same effortless presence. Slim, delicate, that kind of narrow waist you instinctively grab, and when I did, I realized I could wrap both hands around it easily. She's got that perfect spinner figure too, the kind that just pulls your attention without trying. As usual, took out a few big bills from my pocket to make sure she was taken care of. Then Victoria stripped me down and we immediately proceeded to the fun.

    At one point I had her laid back, just taking her in, and she looked incredible from that angle. Relaxed, comfortable, fully there with me. Once things picked up, the rhythm hit fast and heavy. She stayed fully engaged, hands moving, responding, matching every bit of energy. It didn't take long after that. When it feels that good, there's no holding back, you just let it happen.

    And just like that, things escalated. Victoria fully slipped out of her sexy outfit and pulled me right into the moment, soft, playful, and just a little dangerous. One second we're teasing, the next she's fully locked in, shifting the energy like she knows exactly how far to push it.

    I had to go straight for her sexy face giving her some LFK. It was so nice. Then I softly cupped her excellent tits and after some nipple play, Victoria went right for my cock. She gave me a spirited BBBJ. I requested her pussy and got to taste her perfectly shaped pussy. It is smooth and sweet as can be. After 69, she got the cover and we went from cowgirl to missionary, to scissor to doggie. For a thin girl, Victoria has a really nice ass; plenty to push up against. I finished while watching my cock thrust in and out of her awesome pussy lips.

    By the end, same quiet pause, that calm, warm energy she always carries. No rush, no pressure, just that look like she already knows you'll be back. And honestly, she's right. Enjoy the spinners while they're here, some of them aren't just good, they're unforgettable.

    I can't decide if I like her or Amber more.

  5. #56419
    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Blue is in Miami this month.
    NOOOOO! Will she be back in April?

  6. #56418
    I saw Amber for the last time before she heads out to Seattle. Happyxxx you are popular. She named dropped you and asked me if I know you LOL. Man what a girl, my spa girlfriend. You will be missed. Spinner queen.

  7. #56417
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen90  [View Original Post]
    Is my ATF Blue still around or is she out of commission?
    Blue is in Miami this month.

  8. #56416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Triedandtrue07  [View Original Post]
    MarkGew, thanks for the compliment my friend. Long time reader, long time monger but short time poster. First one. I'm not a spring chicken and I have been around the block so writing comes easy, LOL. But I felt compelled to start contributing to the group. I like to read and use the site but was back in the shadows so now, its time to give back, with more sharing about my hobbling experiences moving forward. After my visit with her, I thought WOW she is a great one to start with. Zoe was an absolute gem and I had a great time and will be back. Also anyone tries that spinner Jenny please share I would love to hear how she is too. Again thanks my friend and happy hunting!
    Yeah man, I used to go to cherry blossom out there on old winter garden rd... till it fizzled a year or so ago.

  9. #56415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas23  [View Original Post]
    All right. Here we go. The adventure starts now. I'll report back soon if I have any energy left. Thank you for confirming the location. Appreciate it.
    Well? How'd your o-town visit go?

    Orchid live up to the hype?

  10. #56414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Mr. Gew hit a 1000!! Nice. I'm a couple reviews behind from the past couple days, but I'll get them out.
    Thanks man!

    You'll have twice as many as me before long, I'm signing up for gig at UCF.

  11. #56413
    Hey boys, back in town next week and excited to try out Abby like everyone recommends. Is my ATF Blue still around or is she out of commission?

    How's the lineup at Blue Ocean nowadays? Still a bunch of Latinas who hate their jobs or any girls with enthusiasm?

  12. #56412

    Abby at Orchid

    Abby was my pick today and she did a helluv of a job like everyone says. Gave her the donation and house fee after getting in and she already know what was up. Chilled back as Abby took charge. Her flow and vibe was great. We kissed a bit and things got more sensual. She moved down to oral after about 15 min. Then came the deep throat wet suction and tongue action. Great suction and great GFE vibe. Then on the table I banged the shit out of her. We did 69 followed by her getting on top for some cowgirl and I cupped her breast and watched her bounce. Then moved on to mish and finally finished with doggie. Cleaned me up and cuddled and some light convo to unwind.

  13. #56411
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    So excited for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas23  [View Original Post]
    All right. Here we go. The adventure starts now. I'll report back soon if I have any energy left. Thank you for confirming the location. Appreciate it.
    First time trying a 4 hands at Orchid is truly a life changing experience. I can't wait to hear about it. Be sure to report back!

  14. #56410

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinHero69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 1800 oak ridge is correct. You'll know you're in the right place when you arrive because you'll be greeted by either Abby, Bella, or Victoria.

    Just don't go to the Orchid on Turkey lake. Unless you want a legit massage with no extras.
    All right. Here we go. The adventure starts now. I'll report back soon if I have any energy left. Thank you for confirming the location. Appreciate it.

  15. #56409
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    Yes Orchid is on Oak Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas23  [View Original Post]
    Would I be correct by saying this is the right Orchid 1800 Oak Ridge? Where Bella and Abby resides. Thanks everyone. About to head down the I-4 eye sore.
    Yes, 1800 oak ridge is correct. You'll know you're in the right place when you arrive because you'll be greeted by either Abby, Bella, or Victoria.

    Just don't go to the Orchid on Turkey lake. Unless you want a legit massage with no extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape