Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 5850
-
03-28-26 02:25 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 129Beware of Rob
I was a little buzz and decided to check out list crawler. Huge mistake because saw ad for Kendra (503) 500-0588 and she ripped me off.
-
03-27-26 15:54 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 2038Thanks
Thanks for the feedback, after I read your post I looked up her name, and see I actually inquired about her last year I think she was using a different handle and phone number at that time.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:21 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 1158Her gps handle was snowbella, one theft alert, I've tried several times but always flakes last minute.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 13:33 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 2038Feral Housewife
Anyone tried her? Send a message if you do not wish to post.
Looks interesting, but I can't find a history. Perhaps she keeps changing her number, which is never a good sign. She's also removing her ads daily. Photos look familiar. I searched the Portland sections for Feral and Housewife, did not get any hits.
-
03-27-26 02:22 #5531Regular Member

Posts: 2Hmm, does she work out of a parlor? Would be good to see other members insight, as it seems these tend to be in the too good to be true category. Doesn't hurt to try. Right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:50 #5530Banned Member

Posts: 2940Interesting ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5035006021/1
Have not reached out.
-
03-25-26 09:39 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 379I stand corrected that's her. Completely different behavior than what I experienced!
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 20:40 #5528Banned Member

Posts: 2940I have reviewed her before, she is real and a fun date, definitely GFE with me. I would date her again in a heartbeat. She prefers you host in Vancouver.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 17:49 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 63Bbfscip slam dunk, outcall only and doesn't like to do Cardates but occasionally will.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 17:04 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 2038Firefox Juicebox
Curious if anyone has recent feedback on her. I see her mentioned occasionally but haven't seen any specific reviews. Wondering if it is someone you would see again and if she is GFE as well as enthusiastic. Send a message if you do not wish to post, her number ends with 8202.
-
03-24-26 13:08 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 72She advertised on Thursday. https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...jeanie.376443/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 13:06 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 72It's the same, check out the tattoos. She does porn for her onlyfans etc. , but only provides fbsm, or says she does. And yeah, prickly for sure.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...garden.200508/#xfmgMedia.
-
03-24-26 11:52 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 1158Lily
Same tattoos. Same name. Same person.
And she offers FS after first visit, YMMV. Confirm from herself via pm. I've never met her in person, Eugene is too far and I don't drive there as often this year. I've been trying to book her every time she visits Lake O, but it's always bad timing.
-
03-24-26 09:14 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 379That's not lilypleasuregarden
Not her, and in my experience our Lily is fbsm only. A little prickly. Attractive fit body, and an intelligent woman.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 03:16 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 74I was always under the impression lilypleasuregarden was fbsm only. Am I wrong? Does anyone have any info otherwise?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





